It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Walmart in El Paso, TX

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe he just wanted to shoot up Deplorables. You know....what Hillary called the majority of Americans that voted for Trump.

Remember Peter Strkok texted his Lover and said he had gone to a Walmart and could just smell the Trump supporters? Maybe the shooter was hunting, and thought a Walmart in Beto's district would be a good hunting ground.
And just like that, Beto is back in the limelight.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

As I understand it, only (3) of the dead were Latino (and I think (7) of the injured).

So just over 10% of the dead and 25% of the injured were Latino (if accurate). I thought I read this this morning from the president of Mexico.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
26 shot in baltimore last night. Are the gang bangers terrorists too?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Identified

I'm not sure why any of these places were picked but I can see both sides of the ideological reasons why each target could have been picked.

El Paso Walmart has a large Mexican customer base and the murderer ranted about Immigrants who can't vote.

The Dayton shooting was in a Gentrified area of otherwise pretty rough Dayton and was a street full of hipster bars.

So, it could easily be anything when you look at it from other angles.

I'm sure the population in Walmart was diverse.
If all his victims turn out to be Latino then we can easily agree this was culturally-motivated.

Well, the shooter also had an issue with corporations too. So, I assume he chose Walmart for that reasoning over a public venue.

It wouldn't surprise me if he just in general had contempt for regular people and saw himself as some kind of super warrior enlightened being who knew and saw more clearly than everyone else. Isolation will do that for you.

Most definitely. His manifesto pretty much gives the impression that he believes history will look back and be thankful that he was so enlightened to take on this responsibility himself. He sees himself as a hero.
Oh, Im sorry, I thought you were talking about Comey, my mistake...………….!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Hopefully they get classified that way then hopefully they can send the National Guard in, adjust the ROE and eliminate thugs and criminals from those areas but I am not really sure what any of that has to do with the shooting in Dallas or Ohio.

edit on 4-8-2019 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

As I understand it, only (3) of the dead were Latino (and I think (7) of the injured).

So just over 10% of the dead and 25% of the injured were Latino (if accurate). I thought I read this this morning from the president of Mexico.

If your stats are accurate...I would say this was not culturally-motivated.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

If your stats are accurate...I would say this was not culturally-motivated.

He was a mind bot, programmed to do what he did. Why Drive 600 miles to make your point, unless, he had a driving urge... Implanted...
edit on PMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago18812 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

Um no, that logic is not sound. He may have THOUGHT it would be full of Mexicans and thus chose this Walmart but was mistaken in general or on this particular day. Or he decided the percentages were in his favor even if he did randomly hit a white person.

Even if they all turn out to be Latino that also doesn't mean we can easily agree this was culturally motivated either. He may have picked this Walmart for any set of reasons. I was just pointing out one of many.

Um...YOU are speculating way too much as to what was in the shooter's mind...even to the point making excuses for him.

IF the victims were overwhelmingly Latino from among a reasonably mixed population of shoppers...it statistically points to him specifically targeting a certain ethnic group.

IF his victims' ethnic background was proportionate to the reasonably 'mixed' population of shoppers...then, statistically, his targeting was likely random.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I honestly don't know.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

No actually no never made an excuse for him. I am pointing out that what the LT. Gov said isn't what then manifesto said and that thinking someone picked a Walmart to shoot smelly Trump supporters doesn't in fact mean that could be the only reason he picked a place.

Your next two paragraphs are not logical for your conclusions to be valid.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Definitely criminals that should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I would call them domestic terrorists if they walked in to a crowded area and started shooting at innocent people indiscriminately.

I believe we should start charging criminals who shoot Innocents in the crossfire with higher charges not exactly sure if that should be considered domestic terrorism. I'm open minded to the discussion though.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yea a lot of speculation going around and that's to be expected I guess seeing as this is a conspiracy site. I would rather not speculate and wait for all the facts to come out. Interesting reading though.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

His own words in the manifesto spell out that civilian casualties in his mind were just as acceptable as the thousand of civilian casualties in any war that governments have been involved in. He even discusses that he believes automation is good and the need for less immigrants.

Perfectly frank, his manifesto was all over the political place but ultimately it screams the major factor was fear of white genocide. His reasoning was extremely racist proproganda. This was definitely a hate crime.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm just glad they got him in alive so we can question him and prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law I heard there's capital murder charges on him not sure how I feel about the death penalty but in this case if he's guilty, fry his ass!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
I'm just glad they got him in alive so we can question him and prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law I heard there's capital murder charges on him not sure how I feel about the death penalty but in this case if he's guilty, fry his ass!

Agreed.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The mayor of El Paso is on TV right now and he said El Paso is 84% Latino and then they have a huge influx of people who come over from Mexico each day to shop in El Paso.

So take that as you will. It may or may not mean anything to the reasoning why this Walmart was chosen.

Look at it this way.

I want to make applesauce. I prefer to only make my applesauce out of red apples. I buy a box marked red apples, but when I open it it contains about 30% yellow apples and a few green apples mixed in. I use all the apples to make my applesauce. Does that mean I specifically went into this applesauce making venture with the plan to make a 30% yellow apples applesauce? Does it mean I prefer mixed apples in my applesauce? No, it means I worked with what I was given at that particular moment because I was committed to making applesauce.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Seeking death penalty for shooter. Yeah, carried out in 10 or 15 years.

One week max should be all these killers get.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Thanks for that...nothing is as it seems and still people insist sites such s n o p e s will validate their leftist arguments... I posted the link but know my peeps will come back at me with s n o p e s or some other denial petition.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Someone doesn't know what terrorism means. Were the Baltimore shootings politically motivated?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

texas has a fast track to death penalty provision in their death penalty cases i think it passed last year but am unsure on the exact verbiage but doubt it will take 15 years id say 1-2 tops

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join