It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Walmart in El Paso, TX

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:
(post by face23785 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Quadrivium

So, do you think that the 2nd Amendment reference to regulation is a process that occurs naturally, like digestion? Who should do the regulating?

Ok, you are just trolling now. There is No way you are that stupid......Is there?

link   

So, do you think that the 2nd Amendment reference to regulation is a process that occurs naturally, like digestion? Who should do the regulating?

Ok, you are just trolling now. There is No way you are that stupid......Is there?

link   
a reply to: ausername

from what i saw on the chans,he was immedatly condemed and the thread closed wont post screen caps as its still pretty terrible language but they were not amused this time

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It usually the last thing to die.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Thank you for showing the way in this thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I heard that a second shooter may be in custody.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, this is encouraging news!

May those injured benefit greatly from this.

It's rare to see a call to the public for blood that quickly. I suspect they must have some unusual blood types among the injured and figured the best way to address a shortage would be to appeal to the public at large. Otherwise, I'm sure Dallas could Life-Flight in a whole aircraft load of blood in a matter of an hour or so.

link   

Glen Oakley.

He was interviewed on TV. A US soldier.
edit on 8/3/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Wait a minute!!

How long ago did this shooting happen?

How is there this much information out about the alleged shooter?

How are there store surveillance tapes already out???

They don't even know for certain there are no other shooters...and a high value piece of evidence is already out in the media????

How is the shooter's name out there already? Twitter accounts? LinkedIn accounts??? Manifesto's (which would NEVER be released this early!)

And, how is it that ALL of this information conveniently fits into exactly the narrative the left so desperately wants????

White male. Pro Trump. Evil "Assault weapon". White male. Hi capacity magazine. Anti immigrant. White male.

Something is wrong!!

Thought the same.
The 'manifesto' is from 8chan, but the media have already got it out there. They can't possibly have verified it.
Whether it is true or not will no longer matter. The narrative is set.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Very interesting. Thanks!

Did they put any context around it?

Keep us updated.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Government also legalized slavery. FACT. See how that works?

No.

They regulated slavery 💥

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

What are you talking about? I didn't equate a regulated militia to digestion, Quadrivium did. Go mock him.

The government does, and continues to regulate weaponry. FACT.

OH MY, YOU ARE THAT DUMB!!!!!
I did no such thing!
That was ketsuko talking about anal probing you, NOT ME.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You keep asking, who is doing the regulating in regards to this statement?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

It's the people.

I could be way off base but from what I understand, the two fragments in the middle could be completely cut out, they are superfluous, and the true statement is: A well regulated militia shall not be infringed.

Therefore the two fragments in the middle of the sentence supports the first fragment, they let us know what a well regulated militia is and what a well regulated militia does, which also gives the answer to the question you have been asking for several thread pages now. (and if anybody else did this before me, I apologize for reiterating)

And so now you have the answer. The people are the militia, to protect the state, regulating themselves with weapons.

You're welcome.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You are grasping now. The Constitution outlines exactly what steps must be taken for someone to lose Rights or Liberties.

Not only do Felons lose Second Amend rights but also 1st, 4th, 15th. This is all Constitutional.

Yes, in some cases once a person has served their time they should be restored their rights. All of them.

Whether the government already does it or not doesn't mean it is right or Constitutional. The government used to think a lot of things were legal when removing Rights from certain people; that didn't make it right all along.

link   

Keep us updated.

The mayor said over an hour ago that 3 suspects were in custody. Was that wrong?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
apparently its still unclear if the manifesto is fake or real ,fbi is looking at it so far neither confirmed or denied

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Keep us updated.

The mayor said over an hour ago that 3 suspects were in custody. Was that wrong?

I don't know. CNN has amended their feed to read "the suspect" instead of "three suspects" which is what they had. Actually, they say the alleged shooter, but there is no word on the other two. The mayor had reported that there were three. That doesn't mean that there aren't still two others in custody, but if there are, no one has said anything more about it.
edit on 3-8-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Glen Oakley.

He was interviewed on TV. A US soldier.

He sounds like a real genius... running around the mall with a gun in his hand, well the police are looking for an active shooter.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Oh cool, another gun rights thread!

Wait.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join