It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51: What would happen if you really tried to ‘storm’ top secret US military base?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

that is how you miss-use statistics

hind - 01 july 1916 - do you really think the imperial german army expended :

rounds of ammunition ???????????????

spoiler - they didnt

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a question for people :

seriously - what % of " the mob " do YOU think needs to die to trigger the pannicked rout ?

bear in mind - you are dealling with a mob who claims " naruto running " = a good idea - not proffesional soldiers

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This is my favorite part:

“First and foremost, what these people signed up for is not merely an act of trespass, it could well wind up being treated as terrorism. “In fact, how do those participating know who is behind this plan? How do they even know that the organisers are not connected to ISIS or some other adversary or enemy using them to disrupt or penetrate the national security of the United States?”

And with the birth of that particular rationale (which sounds completely plausible on its face) we have a new standing story to discredit any form of civil disobedience going forward. Thanks to social media and the utterly predictable psychology of crowds all future demonstrations, public marches, or actions of civil disobedience are potentially the work of ISIL / foreign actor.

CX

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
As far as the whole storming event is concerned, I'm more concerned it will ruin things for genuine Area 51 enthusiasts who do respect the laws..

What if they tightened to rules as to how close to the base you can venture? I mean I know even at the sign posts you are still many miles from the base, but these sign posts where people usually stop at, are they where the test sites private property boundaries end, or could they be pushed back even further?

CX.
edit on 4/8/19 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Well even if grey beings are biorobots would have the electro magnetic field to some extent.. so they/we are still at risk... they do know, they didn’t land did they, they was... compromised.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CX

If they really wanted to close the base then this topic would be blacklisted on google and others. The mainstream media is a bit lost to confront these issues so do not expect much there. The gate is opening with support of the US military to get on top of a situation. It is a 14 out of 10 on the headbanger level dealing with some of the anomalies so proceed with caution. It is a dangerous place to go, even through the internet. Take your time and take some support if you are up for an adventure.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

that is how you miss-use statistics

hind - 01 july 1916 - do you really think the imperial german army expended :

rounds of ammunition ???????????????

spoiler - they didnt

I specifically said WW II.
1916 would be WW I.
I was responding to a post that mentioned Germans in WW II.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

mea culpa - i left my spectacles in car last night and misread

but hey - if you want a WWII example

" bloody utah " ???

the point remains - you cannot miss-use the stats for a 6 year global war

and think they apply to a defensive action against a peasant mob

and further - how many need to die - before the area 51 " naratu rout " starts ?

aside the farce of the imaginary numbers of " participants "

if the idiocy escalates to an actual incursion - it wont take much ordnance to break it

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

No.

If 200,000 people march to Area 51, they will not be met with deadly force.

No guard in their right mind would attempt to combat civilians in that scenario.

If the only thing happening at Area 51 is advanced plane research, they will let 200,000 people march in.

If they are really protecting some other worldly BS, then 200,000 people NEED to march in, anyway. In threat of death.

If we would let 200k people march right in to a top secret weapons / aircraft testing (and presumably, development) facility, why not just invite a couple spies from each nation over and avoid the logistical nightmare?

What I think will happen? Zero to minimal loss of life. What I know will happen? No uninvited guests make it in. If 2 million need to die to ensure that, then that is what will happen, but it won't come to that.

I'm sure we can consider Area 51 impenetrable by even a moderately armed civilian force.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I think it will be easy to ward off any potential horde.

All they have to do is have a road here and there closed, then incoming flights cancelled for the week of.

Once it's made difficult to even get there and then you're passed the date most will turn back

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
"Terms to know"

a reply to: grey580

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It's the military's fault for trying to keep their cool # secret and letting people think that aliens are inside.
If they did break on to the base and found actual live Aliens they would all # themselves and run away.👽👽👽👽👽👽

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
There is nothing in the desert, and no man needs nothing... Official area 51 banner.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Military doesn't need bullets to stop ppl. They might come away with busted eardrums or a bad sunburn....

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There will always be the excuse not to know if chineese, russian or otherworldly secret agents will be among the people overrunning the base. This will give them a ligit reason to mow everybody down..just to protect the american people against foreign agents with the intension to steal or gather highly sensitive information which can bring the national security of the USA in danger.

Can't wait to see who is the bravest (read most stupid) of them all...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You would die, no doubt a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dkm919

Notice that one of the towns just recently declared a State of Emergency?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The only thing hidden at Area 51 is the evidence of Trillions of Dollars syphoned off into Black Budget projects. And proof that technology that should of been crossed over for civilian use While Kelly Jonhson was still running Lockheed Skunkworks

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
There will always be the excuse not to know if chineese, russian or otherworldly secret agents will be among the people overrunning the base. This will give them a ligit reason to mow everybody down..just to protect the american people against foreign agents with the intension to steal or gather highly sensitive information which can bring the national security of the USA in danger.

Can't wait to see who is the bravest (read most stupid) of them all...

I can accept the concern of foreign agents infiltrating but "otherwordly"? By its own definition, otherwordly "beings" would not need a crowd to perform whatever nefarious activity. And how do you rationalize otherwordly "beings" needing to look like humans? And why wait for any event? And what reason would they have to get involved?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join