It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Become an Echo Chamber for Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

What's happening is that the same people who spent years naively believing the MSM was telling them the truth got pissed about being lied to. So they shifted their unquestioning belief to even worse media. Right wing media. It's a religion that isn't based on facts, but faith. It's political evangelism. And it's not that different from the religious kind.

It's telling that they can't see through the character created for him by the producers of The Apprentice. They actually believe the "tough businessman" role he plays. Lmao. I wish the producers had gone with their first idea.
Add to that that these people happily sell out every other facet of our country to have a little temporary money or ego boost (own the libs) and you have the stupidest generation to ever walk the face of the Earth.

The stupid generation: whose ego and disdain for what they stand against will forever eclipse anything they claim to stand for.

I'm happy that history will judge them accordingly.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Who is that? I've been around forever here. Pay no attention to my registration date.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

If you don’t care, then why did you make the entire thread about it. You called those posters out by name, not anyone else.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Ditto as does the country. The pendulum swings every 8 years it seems. Who would have thought that after 911 we would have a president with the middle name Hussein or that after the financial crisis when we were all pissed at bankers and the uber rich we would elect America's billionaire playboy? At this rate our next president will be an asylum seeking refugee or a cartel kingpin. Pendulum.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
You're in Jersey right?
I'm willing to drive a few hours. I95 is a pretty straight run from Richmond.
Of course it would have to be in a public place with lots of people around but other than that I'm open to it. LOL

West Orange, land of stupidly high taxes.

There's a really good authentic Mexican joint downtown that makes some of the best elote I've had outside of Mexico. Now I don't have to cross the border illegally to get my fix, I just show up, shout 'IMMIGRATION!!!!", and take what I want.

link   
Everything is an echo chamber today for whatever echo you want bouncing around in your head! Most are unable to recognize they are in an echo chamber.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Who is that? I've been around forever here. Pay no attention to my registration date.

CHECK YOUR PM'S!!!!

And as always, do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But it's not everyone in the room.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Who are you again?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Man, just try better next time.
I know you have it in you.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
"I bet that ATS is over 80% white male from the USA.
I wish there was a way to take a poll."

"Take a poll"

link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I'd like to know what happened to True Brit.

I really enjoyed his stuff.

Ummm...dudes probably in jail...

For posting radical ism's on a conspiracy site...

He is Ainglish after all...

YouSir

link   
a reply to: network dude

A star was not enough for your post,here you go...

link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
a reply to: sine.nomine

Man, just try better next time.
I know you have it in you.

How is this in any way a relavant thought?

You're proving my point.

What, in God's name, are you on about?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87
This site had become just full of politics, left and right and it's all bull#. ATS years ago used to be mainly about weird # and conspiracies, was well better too.

Since we are all whining and moaning here, I'll say something that grinds my gears. When a member comes to a site that is ONLY driven by user generated content, has been a "member" for 4 years, and has 127 posts. This is the exact mentality that exists in the current crop of young folks.

Back when I was a kid (cue the nostalgic music) we had to work for things. If we wanted better content, we did research, and made threads about the topics we wanted to talk about. If we didn't get enough attention, we made more of them.

Get involved, DO SOMETHING. Bitching from the basement just sounds like the muffled cries for help from AM's window beside the driveway. If you want to be that guy, stay in the basement and don't make a fuss. Or it gets the hose.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm nobody, you just seemed unsure why you feel victimized, while putting out no context one liner replys to everyone on the board (quite occasionally ones that were even agreeing with you) as to feel attacked when people reply.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

TB could put on a rant like no other!!

There were some where even I would have to go grab the thesaurus to get through!

True classics!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I you can get anymore crude I would like a warning first.It's
not very nice to say,jerking each other off.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: network dude

A star was not enough for your post,here you go...

and that is why you make the best sammiches.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It’s because everywhere else is an anti-trump echo chamber.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join