It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Become an Echo Chamber for Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Just stop already.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Chickensalad

I was thinking the same thing. I do not remember this being a pro Obama site ever.
There were Obama supporters yes. I was one of them but we were never the majority.

I think a large part of Trump's appeal is that he fought both the Democrats and Republicans and still won. He's a non-politician doing a better job than most presidents in recent history. The entire establishment is against him and he is kicking ass. How is that not a perfect recipe for people skeptical of the government to cheer for?

He was self funded, so he owes political favors to nobody. He doesn't take salary. He's started no wars. What's not to like?

link   
a reply to: BadBen

I think it's self evident.

link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Are you trolling? Serious question.

Do you have any idea how many times this thread has been written? If you don't, you haven't been paying attention the last several years. Of course the site has changed. Know why? The times have changed, the membership has changed. Some members have left, and new members have joined. Some changes have been bad, some good, just like your life outside of ATS. And members have been accused of being "influencers" and "white" countless times. Usually because the accusers have nothing but insults left to maintain their argument.

I don't see this echo chamber you're talking about, but then I'm not trying to confirm my bias either. I don't like or dislike Trump more or less than any other president in my life time. They're all criminals at that level whether they are left or right. The one thing I do like about Trump is his ability to piss off everyone with a delicate constitution. He has this innate ability to "trigger" the loonies and bring them out of the closet. That alone has been better than anything Hollyweird has done in years.

I quoted your post to underline and embolden the absolute truth!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Um, not sure what this has to do with the post of mine, where I gave my impression this (winning side cheering up the winner) is just normal in the sense that, it happens with every election, even here in my country?

I know that, if not for dictatorships, the sitting president, cancelor (you get it) is not fully in charge. What are you implying?

link   
a reply to: Echo007

Yeah okay what ev.....

How does sand taste? It must get in your mouth when your head is in it.

link   
a reply to: blueman12

I've been on ATS for over 14 years. It cycles. Up and down, left and right.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87
This site had become just full of politics, left and right and it's all bull#. ATS years ago used to be mainly about weird # and conspiracies, was well better too.

The problem is all the historic conspiracy theories have either been debunked, or discussed ad nauseum.

Really, what else is there to add to JFK., the moon landing, etc?

It's like evolution v creation. Intersting for a while, but it gets to a point where there isn't any meat left on the bone.

If you have something new, lay it on us.

link   
ATS is full of intelligent critical thinkers.
I reckon you will find that anywhere people are able to think independently that they would share the views of the majority of people on this site.

If you notice, anywhere that is “left leaning” has either a very ban happy attitude or doesn’t allow comments.

You are in the minority but you most likely frequent sites like the ones I discussed above that give you the illusion you are a majority.

ATS is the same it’s just that the conspiracies have changed
edit on 3/8/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: sine.nomine

Just stop already.

Why? Was my question somehow out of order?

Please...

If you don't see what I'm talking about, then you truly are blind. Just stop? Yeah, I thought that about Russian collusion and racist accusations a long time ago (years).

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

ATS is dead. Prove me wrong.

Already have. As have many, many, others!

BTW...I think you'll find the exact opposite is true.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Already have. As have many, many, others!

BTW...I think you'll find the exact opposite is true.

He's right. ATS is dead. It's also dismembered, covered in plastic wrap and neatly stored in my freezer.

I'm gonna drink all your milkshakes.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You're in Jersey right?
I'm willing to drive a few hours. I95 is a pretty straight run from Richmond.
Of course it would have to be in a public place with lots of people around but other than that I'm open to it. LOL

link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
ATS is the same it’s just that the conspiracies have changed

You have that right. Most of the "new" conspiracies are politically based these days.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

Agreed. I get why people like Trump but many times his followers are incapable of saying anything bad about him. If you criticize Trump, then you're a leftist.

People on her are getting more duelistic. It's obvious many need to shove other's in a box. That's what the current state of politics is doing to everyone.

Im suprised so few see this and are engulfed in what is happening. There is something happening and im not sure if it's good or bad. It's just funny to see so many "conspiracy theorists" wrapped up in left vs right politics.

link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Chickensalad
The sad thing is that all it'll be in a year or so is you, DB, AM and project jerking each other off over how y'all slammed the obvious sock-puppet silly.

Wait. What?

You’re officially one of the most radical right wingers now. You didn’t know? It’s ok because I didn’t either. I thought you were more moderate than anything else.

Pretty sure no one called him a a radical right winger. You might have, I guess.

We're just not dumb as to who influences ATS. He'll I've watched everyone I've named change the entire topic in a thread.

Been here long enough, don't care anymore.

link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Obviously not here.
I'd love to find a site that is the political opposite of this one so I could be one of the kids at the cool table.

Here I am treated like the emo eating lunch in the bathroom.

You yourself are guilty.

Guilty of what? Having an opinion that differs from you? I’ll own that anyway.

link   
So, besides us early worms, this is what ATS had to wake up to....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join