It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Become an Echo Chamber for Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Yes, call the other side deplorable.

Thats one of them thar if the shoe fits kind of thing don'tcha think?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

Well yes I have noticed that but since you are never generous when it comes to dealing with me anymore that I just assumed you were being serious.
You used to be my friend in the cooking threads. Remember those days?
And believe me I miss those days too.

I don't hate you, I just enjoy how wrong you are about politics. Once you resign yourself to a Trump future, all will be well again.

link   

This was a little before the time that you registered on ATS. I'm talking 2007-2008.

link   

You're racist!!!! *Sarcasm*

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

looks like ivory marble to me lol.
Your color is humor. Always has been.
We need more like you.

And I really do not need to point out that 80% white male means 20% something else. Not to you I don't.

Why is color so damn important to you people? It seems like it's only an issue because its always on the forefront with the left. Nobody else cares.
edit on 3-8-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Chickensalad
The sad thing is that all it'll be in a year or so is you, DB, AM and project jerking each other off over how y'all slammed the obvious sock-puppet silly.

Wait. What?

You’re officially one of the most radical right wingers now. You didn’t know? It’s ok because I didn’t either. I thought you were more moderate than anything else.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This site had become just full of politics, left and right and it's all bull#. ATS years ago used to be mainly about weird # and conspiracies, was well better too.

link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

No it goes to show how few sites these supporters actually have to show their support.
Here or 4Chan or Reddit.
Not a lot of choices.
Which is not a surprise.
If you bothered to learn, the world does not support or stand behind or even like donald trump.
It's a handful of deplorables. Like its always been.
That's why he needs you to believe Russia did not do what they did and to believe Mueller doesn't know what he's talking about.
He absolutely needs you to believe the lies he tells and so far this crowd has not let him down.

News flash for you. It wasn't Russia that cause Hillary to lose. It was her fault and the DNC for failing to listen to it's voters. They rigged the DNC for Hillary, it pissed off tons of democrats. They decided to send the DNC and Hillary the old one finger salute by voting for Trump. If you look back at Trump rallies, compare them to Hillary rallies, it's clear to anyone why he won.

The democrats are doing NOTHING to unite people, just spewing "orange man bad", promising voters Free health care, reparations when slavery ended over 150 years ago in the US. Democrats are pushing all the transgender crap. "We must allow trans women to compete in women sports"

link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Lmao.
Lefist?
Wrong guy.

I just call a spade a spade.

I get called a leftist on this website alot too .. sigh.. Lots of duelistic thinking. You criticize trump? Well you're a dirty leftist.

Half the time i criticize trump or defend a leftist is becaude 80% of posts are all thecsame repetitive thought without any devil's advocate.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Gallop called me out and needs 🍺

He also has Bernie worthy platitudes to spout.

Better?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

There were quite a few pro-left-leaning, pro-Obama posters. After the election, a slew of them lost their sh!t and got banned. A couple of them have actually died, and no, Trump didn't kill them. I am actually sad about one. Another got really ill and had to leave posting, maybe indefinitely.

The ones who stay and thrive are usually the ones who are decent and not hostile and are talking issues, but then again, the best way to handle talking about this stuff with people who disagree with you is to get your emotions out of it and discuss it like a problem, not an all encompassing crusade. Then you have nice discussions and can sometimes begin to see glimmerings of a way to address things.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
You’re officially one of the most radical right wingers now. You didn’t know? It’s ok because I didn’t either. I thought you were more moderate than anything else.

Jesus F'ing Christ. Is that what that's about?

And for the record I don't think DB, Network and ProjectVXN are 'right wingers', they're definitely to the right of me politically but they're not unhinged nutjobs.

Well, maybe Network is, you'd have to be to agree to meet me in person.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I am actually sad about one. Another got really ill and had to leave posting, maybe indefinitely.

I miss both of those people.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Obviously not here.
I'd love to find a site that is the political opposite of this one so I could be one of the kids at the cool table.

Here I am treated like the emo eating lunch in the bathroom.

You yourself are guilty.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Precisely!

But then again, you have to remember this is the absolute depth of the left's intellect in the debate department when they hear something they don't like.

"Racist"...

"Fascist"...

"Bigot"...

"Misogynist"

"(insert word)-ist"

If it doesn't end in "ist" or "ism" they can't stop a discussion with it.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If only DB would show up here and give the OP some attention, his day would be complete.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Yeah...IKR... what?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

If they are the ones I'm thinking of...so do I!

link   
a reply to: blueman12

Man, I haven't even critisied Trump.
Just the idiots that think he's the messiah.

Let them type. It only proves the title of the thread.

It's all archived.

Y'all are just as swayed as the silly folk that watch CNN.

link   
a reply to: Xabi87

I agree. While politics does have a place in conspiracy, this website has become 50% "trump said that, left said this!".

I wouldn't be suprised if a newbie joined ATS and thought it was mainly a right-leaning political forum.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join