It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Become an Echo Chamber for Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
gUbMeNt GoOd NoW!

Naw way man, like, Anarchy in the UK.. I mean USA..

Down with the establishment comrade. Perestroika !!!

pfft, this is going no where, faster than a speeding infinite nothing burger.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I bet that ATS is over 80% white male from the USA.
I wish there was a way to take a poll.

I'm a proud man of color.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

I didnt reference size I referenced number of sites.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Yes that post. What point do you think you're making?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes, call the other side deplorable.

I'm pretty sure both extremist sides (including the sites squaters) are missing the point.

It's the new ATS.
Clowns.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

No it goes to show how few sites these supporters actually have to show their support.
Here or 4Chan or Reddit.
Not a lot of choices.
Which is not a surprise.

It really isn't a surprise, when every other medium for communication is bloody well banning or stifling anyone who says anything favourable towards Trump.

Geee silly, go figure...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What do you think it says about me? Come on lets hear it.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

The world will never persist if ND has no beer! AM, help! Where's DBs humor when needed?

Read as:

It's not really about Trump... It's about the other boys getting more attention that I do, I mean, look.. So I'll keep naming them and maybe someone will care.

welp, saddest thread this year, revealed.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

You realize whats knocking on the other side, right? Do you have no opinion on what has turned people to this? Your obviously stuck in your ideological constraints yourself if you dont understand how its possible.

The left for 8 years called a large bit of population racists for disagreeing with Obama. Were there a slight few that opposed him because they were racist, absolutely but that does not account to the injustice towards other americans who actually opposed his policies.

Any that slightly slipped out of the allure were immediately branded and cast away. Trump is more about a FU to the condecending libs, pandering dems, posturing/victimized progs who demeaned fellow americans and high fived the whole way through.

Its about not admitting how f'ed up it is they can litterally cheat your nominations, but you still jump to their commands. If you wont admit the bs that allowed people to get this way, why in hell would they repect your opinion on them??

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Lmao.
Lefist?
Wrong guy.

I just call a spade a spade.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Look, last time I checked there was no restriction on what nationality, race or political persuasion could join ATS.

You say...'whaaaa, ATS is an echo chamber for Trump, whaaaa'.

How do you square that with the fact that ANYONE can join, and ANYONE can post their opinion?????

Bottom line, you can't. So, perhaps you're seeing something else.

ATS is one of the few websites which doesn't filter content based on political leanings. In other words, the content here is not censored (except by the T&C's which contain no political bent), unlike Fail-Book and so many others. So, perhaps what you are seeing is a more accurate cross section of the populous opinion. Did you ever consider this? Likely not.

You can go find thousands of websites which truly are an 'echo chamber' assailing Trump and echoing the MSM propaganda...why don't you go join one of those websites? Why do you want to have ATS become more of the same? Oh sure, you will come back and say you want to read more stories about bigfoot and UFO's, but much of this has been debunked through digital media and the internet. The real "conspiracy" today is now politics. Get used to it. And, as long as the left stays as unhinged and completely disconnected from reality as they currently are, things are going to remain this way.

As another poster noted, you can either whine about it, or you can "be the change you wish to see". The choice is yours.

So, without further adieu, I strongly advise you to..."Put a sock in it!"

edit on 8/3/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: SilverStarGazer

I feel the same. It is sad what this site has become. I used to visit multiple times a day... now maybe 1-2 a month if that. I miss the old ATS

based on your stats, you aren't a very active member. There is an old saying, be the change you wish to see.

or sit on your ass and wait for someone else to do it for you. (I added that last part)

Like clockwork.
I was hoping one of you sit-at-home-on-a-pc-brigadiers would legitimize my post.

Transparent as a window with no glass.

Ummm...holy Shiite...you actually typed that...with your poser avatar...

Talk to the mirror...your own personal echo chamber...

SMEffingH

YouSir

link   
a reply to: network dude

Well yes I have noticed that but since you are never generous when it comes to dealing with me anymore that I just assumed you were being serious.
You used to be my friend in the cooking threads. Remember those days?
And believe me I miss those days too.

link   

Lmao.
Lefist?
Wrong guy.

I just call a spade a spade.

Yeah, and I'm calling you a leftist. Plain as day. It's okay, really. Not an insult. Just debate your views logically. That's all we ask.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

No it goes to show how few sites these supporters actually have to show their support.
Here or 4Chan or Reddit.
Not a lot of choices.
Which is not a surprise.
If you bothered to learn, the world does not support or stand behind or even like donald trump.
It's a handful of deplorables. Like its always been.
That's why he needs you to believe Russia did not do what they did and to believe Mueller doesn't know what he's talking about.
He absolutely needs you to believe the lies he tells and so far this crowd has not let him down.

Please list where the left have discussions. Oh you can’t because they don’t allow you to discuss politics because they deal in censorship

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The sad thing is that all it'll be in a year or so is you, DB, AM and project jerking each other off over how y'all slammed the obvious sock-puppet silly.

Wait. What?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

looks like ivory marble to me lol.
Your color is humor. Always has been.
We need more like you.

And I really do not need to point out that 80% white male means 20% something else. Not to you I don't.

link   

Or realize that the site I signed up for many years ago is an absolute farce.
You know there are links, even here that show how this brainwashing process works.

Lets ignore those, though.

tRuMp Is GoD.

Oh for crying out loud, stop letting Trump live rent free in your head!

He is what he is. For better or worse, he's president. Can we or can we not discuss issues in this country anymore without it all being a direct endorsement of Trump?

Agree with immigration policy and you're automatically licking Trump's backside. Agree that we need to handle these trade deals in away different than they've been historically conducted, and you must bow to the ORANGE GOD in the White House. Think that the press is being a bit biased and wildly inappropriate in their anti-Trump reporting, and I must want to bear Trump's love children.

Get off it. Those things have nothing to do with Trump, and happen to be personal opinions of my own.

Similarly, I disagreed on Obamacare because I disagreed on principle and with the policy, NOT because the president was black. I disagreed on other things down during the Obama Admin because I felt like they were bad ideas, NOT because Obama was black. I didn't care what color the president was, but all disagreement with him on anything made me racist then, and today, if I disagree with a POC, I continue to be racist despite being married to a mixed race man.

Maybe you need to understand that some of us have our personal opinions and beliefs about things independent of the president, even if the president of the current time happens to align far more closely with us than the last one did.

link   
a reply to: YouSir

It actually is petty funny, now that you mention it!

LOL!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Sad at this site's progression.
You folks are as transparent as you are silly.
Y'all have nothing but Trump and "but the Dems". Nothing sparks me intellectually anymore.
Just another mouth-piece echo chamber.

Damn. I remember a few years ago that ATS was all about singing the praises of Obama. My how things change.

Please show me that.
There was what 1 or 2 at most that ever posted positive Obama #. (They don't post anymore because this is an echo-chamber)

Y'all are the reason us conspiracy theorists are stereotyped.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join