It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Become an Echo Chamber for Trump

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: underwerks

Thanks for making my point. Why post then? What purpose does it serve?

Walls and blocking information? From the Right? How many Progressives have been banned or demonetized? Are the Mods and owners here part of the Vast Right wing conspiracy to silence opposing views?

If you don't want to talk to us, by all means don't. It's obviously not enjoyable for you.

I just want to watch your world collapse around you in real time. That's pretty much it at this point. I can't recall one instance of anything but group think from the right wing here on ATS. The majority of you are so interchangeable you could disappear and it wouldn't really even be noticeable.

When I talk about throwing walls up around yourself, I'm talking personally. You people exclude any information about an issue that doesn't fit with what you want to believe, or in most cases what you've been told to believe.

If Trump or Republicans being insulted makes you feel some type of way personally, it's probably not everyone else that's the problem. Me myself, I'm past the point of caring. You can only argue in bad faith for so long before people will just give up on you. That's what happened to ATS.

That you all call that "winning" just shows how out of touch you are with reality in general.

And I just want to add, watching the mental gymnastics you guys constantly do to rationalize the sundowning idiot in the oval office is immensely entertaining. And will be a source of amusement for as long as it lasts. So as long as it does, I will be here.

I think it's worth saying. this post exemplifies the smug arrogance that I despise and became politically active to counter.

The idea that your beliefs are superior to all others and you can't be bothered to discuss why you might be wrong is such an irritation that I could no longer just watch. it didn't start with you, it was many others, but the few left, sound just like you.

I will go against this until my least breath. It's a toxic, horrible way to exist, and needs to be stopped.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Well, ATS has been going this route for years now cuz conservatives are also conspiracy nuts but the problem is all their conspiracies only are about politics used to confirm their political hack bias, eg the DeEpsTaTe is after Trump and it’s all the Dem’s doing or QAnon (which is not only retarded but now you Q fans are potential domestic terrorists).

So this site and all the others like it are ruined forever cuz of these conservative hacks. ATS will never be the place it once was unless they ban politics.

I’m pretty done with this site as it is. Once I was a regular contributor but now I barely read any threads cuz theyRe all he same, Dems, Libs, Obama, Hillary bad, Trump, Republicans great.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I’m pretty done with this site as it is. Once I was a regular contributor but now I barely read any threads cuz theyRe all he same, Dems, Libs, Obama, Hillary bad, Trump, Republicans great.

I bet it was better before the elections when so many smug assholes were in the bag for Hillary and just knew they had the upper hand.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Name any other site that we can openly speak of leftist conspiracies to overthrow a sitting US president.

There's no place like ATS.

(clicks ruby slippers together 3 times)

They're in the closet.

I'm not feeling pretty today.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Sad at this site's progression

I agree with you 100 percent but it's a regression

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Swills

I bet it was better before the elections when so many smug assholes were in the bag for Hillary and just knew they had the upper hand.

Good Times...good times.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Whatever floats your boat.

You just make it sound as if all they are doing is calling Trump names.

Have you been watching what Democrats in office are actually saying?

Have fun

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There is also a thing on ATS threads where certain subjects become dominated and so all but those few drop out.

One person has a comeback to another and a group that.... always....backs those comes in usually very caustic and unpleasantly spoken.
These all get stars like crazy and when an outside person chimes in bam! Back to one, two, three, four etc. all backing the same horse with almost the same words, back to the dozen instant stars and so it goes until the threads are just a handful of people.
It reminds me of a large group of stampeders always let go on any individual cows grazing around in the area.

It is a harsh environment to stay in and to tiring.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

Well yes I have noticed that but since you are never generous when it comes to dealing with me anymore that I just assumed you were being serious.
You used to be my friend in the cooking threads. Remember those days?
And believe me I miss those days too.

A lot of People used to be Friends, something very divisive happened it is clear.

I believe it's that whole "You're a Nazi!" "You're a Racist!" thing.
Amazing how touchy some friends can be over that sort of thing.

That's one small part yes.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Marianne's spell is working !!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You committed suicide by "questioning trumps authority on ats"

Good luck

wow, this is intelligent discourse?

it used to be that if you thought you had a better idea than the guy you are replying to, you said something intelligent and had a conversation. A post like this just says "I know I suck, I just like the chip dip here, so I keep coming back".

Have you even read through this thread, take off the blinders already.

I'm not just reading, I'm contributing. even more than worthless one liners.

Oh the irony...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

originally posted by: Chickensalad

originally posted by: SilverStarGazer

I feel the same. It is sad what this site has become. I used to visit multiple times a day... now maybe 1-2 a month if that. I miss the old ATS

based on your stats, you aren't a very active member. There is an old saying, be the change you wish to see.

or sit on your ass and wait for someone else to do it for you. (I added that last part)

Like clockwork.
I was hoping one of you sit-at-home-on-a-pc-brigadiers would legitimize my post.

Transparent as a window with no glass.

could you explain this post please?

Yep, no problem. Grab a beer. Ifn you have some. If not ask AM or DB.

There's about 5 or 6 current ATS influencers that get to decide the what's allowed and what's bokim. You're one.
It's obvious and I along with many others have noticed.
We no longer take this site seriously anymore. Nor the core idea.
Good job. You've ruined the bastion and controlled it.

gO tRuMp

I think the main problem is that insane leftists get really upset when their BS is not taken as gospel. To those people a Trump echo chamber is any place where their views are challenged. They simply don't like to be questioned. Authoritarians are like that.

OP, I suggest you just watch CNN. Lots of confirmation bias for you there to lap up.

Meanwhile, this place is great for a reasonable debate - just don't expect one if you rock up with a Trump REEEEEE! thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I lurked on ATS for a couple years before creating a serious thread. I’ve been told by a couple members who actually bothered to read all of my research that it reminds them of “old ATS” or at least back when it was facts and research, very little on the speculation and political drama horse# .

Yet, this thread doing serious research isn’t participated by many of ATS on either side, yet almost each week I see a thread or post dedicated to “missing the old ATS” which makes me think many who whine don’t want to do actual work towards change which might elevate ATS back to being something constructive and worthwhile.

Silly seems to avoid facts altogether when she doesn’t like them. I also love the idiotic assumptions that 4 of 5 ATS members must be white and male. The stupidity is stunning.

I, for one, would appreciate getting feedback from someone like Silly or the OP that’s on the left, about all the research I’ve done... 12 pages and counting. All fixated around Felix Sater. Tied to Trump. Coming from an independent who doesn’t give a rats ass about anything but the truth. I take no sides.

The truth. Does anyone care about it anymore?

Or do you all want to expel your energy arguing about nonsense?

FFS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe help with work that matters? B#tch less?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Really? What you love about trump is distasteful in me?
Hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Now you've turned into the smug asshole. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The media played up the partisanship and you bought it and gave them an equal reaction, now you've become what you claim to despise.

It's amazing how far some people will go to ignore the fact that they are repeating the same mistakes others have made for centuries in regards to those in power playing the extremes against one another.

It's like the blind leading the blind around here.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

My experience with conspiracy theory sites is limited to this one and those that are referenced by members here and so it is personal perception. If there are many, which there may be, I don't know them.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
As a site built entirely from member contributions the obvious deduction we can make is that we are not putting in the same effort we were in the past.

Don't complain, step up your game.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Obviously not here.
I'd love to find a site that is the political opposite of this one so I could be one of the kids at the cool table.

Here I am treated like the emo eating lunch in the bathroom.

You yourself are guilty.

I just wanna say I agree with you.
I would also love to find a similar but left leaning site but sadly I think I would get banned pretty quickly.
I could be the Silly of that site

I have noticed that many posters here seem to hold grudges, if your not on their “side” they will punish you for it in other threads. I found that out with my anti-gun thread years ago hahaha

Your thread the other day on the bin laden death should have gotten a lot more attention than it did and even though in that thread were you weren’t showing your TDS a few people felt the need to bring it up.
The first page was basically just rudeness which Disappointed me greatly.

For what it’s worth I appreciate your input on this site, without you, coin, djn and a few others this site would just be an echo chamber/circle jerk.
Keep doing what your doing but I hold out hope you will one day, if not like Trump at least not hate him

P.s I’m Aussie so add me to the 20% pile, I think you would be surprised, I reckon it might only be 50% American blokes on the site

link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

they just get both sides angry and it keeps everyone blind.

Nail on the head.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

So this Sater dude was a possible FBI asset and was working with various administrations from the 90s onward? The bushes, clintons, obama & trump? That he was involved in numerous shady real estate deals and corruption that spanned multiple D & R administrations?

My apologies as I just scanned the info, but this looks like it possibly ties multiple administrations from both sides of the aisle together in a long story of corruption. Am I reading this wrong?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join