It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Become an Echo Chamber for Trump

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Duderino

There aren't biased moderators and plenty of people still come to ATS.

Nobody likes you, is all.

*Gasp*

The alt-right fundamentalists don't like me?!

Thank you, I must be doing something right.
Alt-right? Lmfao.

BREAKING: Leftwing hack watches CNN an other liberal media, also, water is wet.
edit on 3-8-2019 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That is probably the fantasy of many anti-Trumpers here,is seeing supporters
silenced.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm honestly curious.
If Leftists truly believe ATS has become "an echo chamber for Trump"...WHO, supposedly, is at fault for that?

I get the impression that Leftist ATS complainers accept ZERO personal responsibility for this supposed change...and blame right-leaning ATS members for doing what they have always done...posting their personal thoughts and opinions.

Does the Left blame ATS mods and owners for NOT censoring more people on the Right...to make it "fair" for them?

edit on 3-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The biggest thing that I've noticed were the conspiracy fears about the government buying old WalMart's to house people in. ATS seemed to be all over that when Obama was president. Then Trump starts filling them with brown people (regardless of citizenship) and not a word on ATS.

Trump speaks to people who preach personal responsibility but can't accept their own failures. Much like the President. They need a scapegoat and the President gives them many. Muslims make them less safe. Immigrants take their jobs. Democrats keep their taxes high.

It's always everyone else's fault.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Probably because most of them are on the wrong side of the conspiracy. They suggested Russian spies, race wars, the next holocaust, perhaps never realizing they were reiterating the sentiment of the MSM, even the FBI and CIA. It’s difficult, especially on a conspiracy site, to defend the status quo and orthodoxy. I imagine the pangs of dissonance begin to hurt after a while.
edit on 3-8-2019 by BuckyWunderlick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Thanks for making my point. Why post then? What purpose does it serve?

Walls and blocking information? From the Right? How many Progressives have been banned or demonetized? Are the Mods and owners here part of the Vast Right wing conspiracy to silence opposing views?

If you don't want to talk to us, by all means don't. It's obviously not enjoyable for you.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

which one of us has tried to silence you? Which one of us has tried to silence anyone on the left?

It seems like the leftovers are angry their talking points suck. They can't defend what's obviously wrong.

If you see something in a thread you disagree with, explain why, with facts. If you are right, you will win, is not, well, you can always make a thread like this one.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I write a lot of non-political threads but no one bothers to post in them hardly ever. I know there's enough diversity in topics that at least something should be interesting...

So I don't believe anyone when they claim there isn't anything on here but political threads. I honestly believe that even if you hate the Trump stuff you secretly love it and focus on that. It must be because otherwise you'd go talk to me in my threads about non-Trump topics.

Busted.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've been on ATS for a fairly long time.
To be fair, since President Trump began his winning spree with the crushing defeat of Hillary, I've seen Leftist TDS steadily grow exponentially among ATS members on the left.

Many appeared to have reached critical mass...freaked out...and gotten themselves banned.
Many appeared to have just taken their toys and gone home.

The real blame for any perceived change here appears, largely, to be due to TDS, thin skin...and a massive lack of personal responsibility for dealing with disappointment on the part of the Left.
edit on 3-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

you just don't whine enough. Try a few tantrums, throw some things every now and then. Oh, and make an "ATS just isn't the same" thread. Those seem to really do well here.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
When ya'll realize that Trump & Company, is leading us down the dark path of total destruction of our environment and leading us closer to World War III...is clearly the path that most all of us want to avoid.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
When ya'll realize that Trump & Company, is leading us down the dark path of total destruction of our environment and leading us closer to World War III...is clearly the path that most all of us want to avoid.

It’s almost like you can tell the future.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You simply have the wrong map.
He is leading us AWAY from those things not towards them.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Spacespider

I bet that ATS is over 80% white male from the USA.
I wish there was a way to take a poll.

Sounds like the "Kirsten" guilt complex 🤣

hippa hippa hoorayyy

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Spacespider

I bet that ATS is over 80% white male from the USA.
I wish there was a way to take a poll.

Sounds like the "Kirsten" guilt complex 🤣

hippa hippa hoorayyy
What's funny is the left wing side of twitter is littered with post like these.

Yeah man, they stat and graph each other up, turn around and proclaim fact, lol, smdh.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: BuckyWunderlick

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

What it boils down to is this: The Hivemind vs The Individuals.

Oh I totally agree.

Trumps the queen bee and all his supporters just buzz around protecting the hive from the individual thinkers.

That is clearly a false sentiment. Every late night talk show, news and entertainment, every celeb, musician, and corporate propagandist has been preaching to the anti-Trump choir for years. Not much individual thinking going on.

Believe it or not, most people arrive at their dislike of Donald Trump all on their own. You hardly need a cacophony of voices to persuade you to not like him.

Crazy idea I know.

If that were the case then why can't most Anti-Trump people actually argue their points? They don't talk about a specific issue to till the media brings it up and then, they don't research the topic in depth to see how valid the claim is. Both sides do that but the Left has been a bigger violater of jumping the gun.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

These types of threads always get taken over and turned into play
threads.Sometimes my brain wants to sleep and serious threads
would wake it up.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

If that witch had gotten into the White House We would already be in
WW3,not near it!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It all comes down to the individual, mostly, anti-Trumpers are emotionally charged folk, quick to shout down debate, intimidate and label.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Source?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join