It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Become an Echo Chamber for Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

So he’s like Patrick Swayze on Road House?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Spacespider

I bet that ATS is over 80% white male from the USA.
I wish there was a way to take a poll.

racist.

I just watched the dem debate, the parallel between the sarcastic platitudes is astounding.
AM, network dude is out of beer.
Save him.
edit on 3-8-2019 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

originally posted by: SilverStarGazer

I feel the same. It is sad what this site has become. I used to visit multiple times a day... now maybe 1-2 a month if that. I miss the old ATS

based on your stats, you aren't a very active member. There is an old saying, be the change you wish to see.

or sit on your ass and wait for someone else to do it for you. (I added that last part)

Like clockwork.
I was hoping one of you sit-at-home-on-a-pc-brigadiers would legitimize my post.

Transparent as a window with no glass.

could you explain this post please?

Yep, no problem. Grab a beer. Ifn you have some. If not ask AM or DB.

There's about 5 or 6 current ATS influencers that get to decide the what's allowed and what's bokim. You're one.
It's obvious and I along with many others have noticed.
We no longer take this site seriously anymore. Nor the core idea.
Good job. You've ruined the bastion and controlled it.
G
gO tRuMp

that makes me feel good. I'm finally a winner! Look sport, when I have time, I post stuff. It's an opinion site, so like the dick I am, I offer mine whenever possible. I enjoy having discussions and in some sick demented way, I enjoy being shown I'm wrong, so I can grow as a person.

Would you prefer everyone sits on their ass and waits for you to post your views on Trump's tax returns?

stop crying like a bitch and man up. The world isn't going to tuck you in at night. You have to be a tiny bit tougher than this pathetic display here today. If you disagree with something I write, SAY SOMETHING. If you are correct, you win, if you are wrong, you loose. And the beauty of ATS, is it's all here forever, so you can't just erase the sad parts.

User generated content.

Be a user, or STFU.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilverStarGazer

I feel the same. It is sad what this site has become. I used to visit multiple times a day... now maybe 1-2 a month if that. I miss the old ATS

based on your stats, you aren't a very active member. There is an old saying, be the change you wish to see.

or sit on your ass and wait for someone else to do it for you. (I added that last part)

Like clockwork.
I was hoping one of you sit-at-home-on-a-pc-brigadiers would legitimize my post.

Transparent as a window with no glass.

could you explain this post please?

Yep, no problem. Grab a beer. Ifn you have some. If not ask AM or DB.

There's about 5 or 6 current ATS influencers that get to decide the what's allowed and what's bokim. You're one.
It's obvious and I along with many others have noticed.
We no longer take this site seriously anymore. Nor the core idea.
Good job. You've ruined the bastion and controlled it.
G
gO tRuMp

that makes me feel good. I'm finally a winner! Look sport, when I have time, I post stuff. It's an opinion site, so like the dick I am, I offer mine whenever possible. I enjoy having discussions and in some sick demented way, I enjoy being shown I'm wrong, so I can grow as a person.

Would you prefer everyone sits on their ass and waits for you to post your views on Trump's tax returns?

stop crying like a bitch and man up. The world isn't going to tuck you in at night. You have to be a tiny bit tougher than this pathetic display here today. If you disagree with something I write, SAY SOMETHING. If you are correct, you win, if you are wrong, you loose. And the beauty of ATS, is it's all here forever, so you can't just erase the sad parts.

User generated content.

Be a user, or STFU.

"Crying like a bitch"
Buddy, you are one of the handful of people that went all #ing cowboy cheerleader for the govt once Trump won.
Your about-face is recorded and archived.

And to think I actually used to respect your posts.

gUbMeNt GoOd NoW!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Ope! There's a thread with Trumps name.

This is what I live for!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I remember the yes we can area! It was everywhere even in Europe. I remember the media and the people going all insane and spiraling their tongue up the Obamas cheeks.

Did you forget that?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
If you don't like it, carry on with your business.

No one told you to waste server space to make a thread to cry about your opinions in regards to ATS and by extension, Trump.

You literally added to the fodder and spotlighted yourself and for what?

The real takeaway is how this highly charged partisan environment has really brought out some of these folks from the shadows and that is the power of partisan politics, thanks for reinforcing that notion OP.

So if this thread is nothing but a bitch fest, well by all means, keep, RRREEEEeeeeee 😭

edit on 3-8-2019 by Arnie123 because: Truth

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Rolls eyes.

Yeah whatever.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Rolls eyes.

Yeah whatever.
he brings up a valid point, why point out White People? You just out yourself a bit more and more.

I'm Hispanic/Native American to satiate your Racism if you're curious.

link   

gUbMeNt GoOd NoW!

Yea, that's exactly what I think. It's in EVERY ONE OF MY POSTS.

enjoy your time away from ATS.

link   

LOL

Right....

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Supporting our President we defend our country from ideologies that only want to destroy America. It's actually beautiful to see how we lined up against toxic liberalism.

You should be glad to see it.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The sad thing is that all it'll be in a year or so is you, DB, AM and project jerking each other off over how y'all slammed the obvious sock-puppet silly.

There's nothing organic about this place anymore.

Window with no glass.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

When everyone is telling you that you are wrong you have 2 choices, think you are indeed maybe wrong, or think everyone else is wrong.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

So we're a cult website that endorses the govt now?

You should definitely trust those guys.

They might even make your life better.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Trump is a symbol of the fight against the PC culture. Personally I do not like Trump. But when the media lies I will call them on it.

When PC culture demand I submit or be destroyed I will not submit, and I will not be destroyed without a fight.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

The sad thing is that all it'll be in a year or so is you, DB, AM and project jerking each other off over how y'all slammed the obvious sock-puppet silly.

There's nothing organic about this place anymore.

Window with no glass.

don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

ETA:
rather than shed all these tears, you may want to read a bit more of those others you mentioned. DB seems to like Trump, but he's super consistent on his stance on individual rights. Even if it goes against the republican grain. And Augustus isn't a Trump fan at all. He usually tries to keep his replies on the lighter side, but he isn't an apologist and he's usually pretty sharp on the topic. Not at all like what you describe.

It sounds like you are a bit jelly of not getting enough stars and flags. But like anyone who grew up getting participation trophies, you have no clue what it takes to earn things. hint- you have to work

edit on 3-8-2019 by network dude because: tea is the secret to life.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

I remember the yes we can area! It was everywhere even in Europe. I remember the media and the people going all insane and spiraling their tongue up the Obamas cheeks.

Did you forget that?

I was thinking the same thing...………..the pendulum swings both ways.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

No it goes to show how few sites these supporters actually have to show their support.
Here or 4Chan or Reddit.
Not a lot of choices.
Which is not a surprise.
If you bothered to learn, the world does not support or stand behind or even like donald trump.
It's a handful of deplorables. Like its always been.
That's why he needs you to believe Russia did not do what they did and to believe Mueller doesn't know what he's talking about.
He absolutely needs you to believe the lies he tells and so far this crowd has not let him down.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Or realize that the site I signed up for many years ago is an absolute farce.
You know there are links, even here that show how this brainwashing process works.

Lets ignore those, though.

tRuMp Is GoD.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join