It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Become an Echo Chamber for Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Sad at this site's progression.
You folks are as transparent as you are silly.
Y'all have nothing but Trump and "but the Dems". Nothing sparks me intellectually anymore.
Just another mouth-piece echo chamber.

Prove me wrong.
(I'm listening to the screech owls as they make more sense than the site I joined so many years ago)

Good night and here's to hoping this isn't the end of this place.

Be back in 12-24hrs or so.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

ATS is populated by all ages, sex and races from all over the world..
have you have wondered perhaps your opinion is just not the popular one ?
And I still have to disagree with your post because I see both people against and with Trump in threads..
Sounds to me you would be a lot happier hanging out with antifa or any other anti trump groups.. then you can chant some brain dead one-liners while walking around in skinny jeans and signs saying some snappy one liners drawn with colorful crayons.
edit on 3-8-2019 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I feel the same. It is sad what this site has become. I used to visit multiple times a day... now maybe 1-2 a month if that. I miss the old ATS

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I wonder if you have looked at this from a conspiracy perspective. Can you remember a president who had an opposition party trying to impeach him the day of inauguration? Have you seen some of the things that have happened which turned out to be lies?

This is the story, this is a monumental point in history. It's a crescendo. The reason it's pro Trump, isn't that Trump is a super guy, it's that he was done wrong. It's being explained a little at a time for the slow folks, but most of us here understand that it's all going to come out soon.

There are other sections of this site beside the mud pit. But perhaps you would be more comfortable at the message board for the view?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I bet that ATS is over 80% white male from the USA.
I wish there was a way to take a poll.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
As a moderate I disagree. Yes, I see the "Trump can do no wrong" crowd, and the "Orange man bad" crowd. I have also had good conversation with well thought out points, and statistics from both sides, which is exactly what I think we need right now. A few have made me question my own beliefs and further my own research, and that is a healthy way forward in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

ATS is populated by all ages, sex and races from all over the world..
have you have wondered perhaps you opinion is not the popular one ?
And I still have to disagree with your post because I see both people against and with Trump in threads..
Sounds to me you would be a lot happier hanging out with antifa or any other anti trump groups.. then you can chant some brain dead one-liners while walking around in skinny jeans and signs saying some snappy one liners drawn with colorful crayons.

You typed a lot of words just to be generic.
You sure didn't have to put that much effort into your post.

link   

When i joined, Obama just got into office and i felt the same way but for him.

I think it's just people are mean on the internet and also are tired of hearing the same crap from the "other side" even though the sides are us vs them (politicians).

But at the same time this president gets pooped on every second on the media and is slandered and people get tired of it and came here.

I've seen most of the big lefties on this site go dark because they cannot adequately support all the real corruption coming from the democrats lately. Imo

link   

originally posted by: SilverStarGazer

I feel the same. It is sad what this site has become. I used to visit multiple times a day... now maybe 1-2 a month if that. I miss the old ATS

based on your stats, you aren't a very active member. There is an old saying, be the change you wish to see.

or sit on your ass and wait for someone else to do it for you. (I added that last part)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
As a moderate I disagree. Yes, I see the "Trump can do no wrong" crowd, and the "Orange man bad" crowd. I have also had good conversation with well thought out points, and statistics from both sides, which is exactly what I think we need right now. A few have made me question my own beliefs and further my own research, and that is a healthy way forward in my opinion.

Still doesn't save the site nor bring it back to what it used to be.
Still Trump this, Dems that.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Spacespider

I bet that ATS is over 80% white male from the USA.
I wish there was a way to take a poll.

racist.

link   
Dude is a legend with how he deals with idiots.

Hope I get 4 more years and I'm not even American.

They are all wankers at the end of the day but he has definitely woken the world up.

Go Trump!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverStarGazer

I still check in each day and I participate in the political threads but mostly I read down the recent list or the new topics list and then immediately log out again. I cant participate in any discussion anymore because its all god bless trump day in and day out when its not praise trump day in and day out.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Worst thing ATS ever did open the mud pit, it is nothing more than bias from either Fox News or CNN

Why anyone believes any politician is beyond my comprehension and then when people defend a politican is truly bizarre world, but it gets worse with people threatenig other members while they defend there chosen martyr, why people have not realised politicians do not give 2 shoots about anyone other than themselves.

ATS chose to chase the click revenue rather than the truth pill

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

based on your stats, you aren't a very active member. There is an old saying, be the change you wish to see.

or sit on your ass and wait for someone else to do it for you. (I added that last part)

Like clockwork.
I was hoping one of you sit-at-home-on-a-pc-brigadiers would legitimize my post.

Transparent as a window with no glass.
edit on 3-8-2019 by Chickensalad because: obviously netwokdude is out if beer

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

Like clockwork.
I was hoping one of you sit-at-home-on-a-pc-brigadiers would legitimize my post.

could you explain this post please?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

When i joined, Obama just got into office and i felt the same way but for him.

I think it's just people are mean on the internet and also are tired of hearing the same crap from the "other side" even though the sides are us vs them (politicians).

But at the same time this president gets pooped on every second on the media and is slandered and people get tired of it and came here.

I've seen most of the big lefties on this site go dark because they cannot adequately support all the real corruption coming from the democrats lately. Imo

So you honestly think that only Democrats are the weasels?
Do tell.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
So a site available for anyone in the world is pro Trump. Goes to show you how much support Trump really has than anything else.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

Like clockwork.

could you explain this post please?

Yep, no problem. Grab a beer. Ifn you have some. If not ask AM or DB.

There's about 5 or 6 current ATS influencers that get to decide the what's allowed and what's bokim. You're one.
It's obvious and I along with many others have noticed.
We no longer take this site seriously anymore. Nor the core idea.
Good job. You've ruined the bastion and controlled it.

gO tRuMp
edit on 3-8-2019 by Chickensalad because: omg the brigadiers need beer! sad. Damn Russians.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Who cares? Is it important to know the demographic? I like to see and talk to the individual, not some tag word groups who can not think for their own.

edit on 3-8-2019 by Oleandra88 because: thing = think

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join