It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that Bob Lazar and "Victor" from the 1997 Alien Interview are the same person.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hey Everyone, I've been offline for a while and I'm on my phone to please forgive this rudimentary post.

After rewatching the 1997 alien interview video, I believe based on mannerisms, facial outline and manners of speech that Bob Lazar is actually the person who released the alien interview.

For those not familiar, you can find the video here and the interview takes place at the 24:47 mark

youtu.be...

Also if you check Amazon for the DVD for sale by the original producers of the broadcast, you can see Bob Lazar is listed in the cast.

I would post a screenshot but like I said rudimentary.

Here is a link to the DVD

www.amazon.com...=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=alien+interview+dvd&qid=1564815227&s=gateway&sr=8-1

After rewatching it it just hit me.
I haven't watched it in years but tonight it just all made sense.

edit on 3-8-2019 by kleverone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I can see it being Bob. His verbiage and movements seems very similar. I suspect he was wearing a fake beard to hide his chin shape/shadow.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Exactly. Fake beard for sure. This is definitely Bob.

He even hesitated when asked how would people know he didn't commit suicide. He responded by saying he already has that covered. Exact same thing he mentioned before.

I think he released this knowing they would know its him and begin to wonder if he could sneak this tape out, what else did he sneak out.

The man is brilliant.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kleverone

I think it more likely Victor was Bob Dean not Bob Lazar but that book is still open.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I thought sometime back someone pointed out Bob Dean wore the same tie in a prior interview as the one worn by "Victor". Regarding Lazar being listed in the credits I believe that is because there are clips of Lazar in the actual movie. There are also 13 others listed in the credits of the movie as well referred to as playing themselves.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Funny that the alien resembles their other model in star kid. Only one way to learn the true identity of victor and that is to ask tom coleman himself.Sadly i havent located any email or twitter of his

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

I think the mannerisms of Bob Dean don't match up at all. Bob Lazar has very distinctive head movements when he speaks. I wouldn't assume anyone's identity could be overruled because of a similar tie when I can see nuances and body movements. I think Bob wore a suit on purpose. I think this whole thing was very calculated to allow his superiors to know it was him but not clue in the general public since he was simply making this to protect himself and not further his relationship to UF Os

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Holy buckets, I'd forgotten all about you brother...

Damn, who let the mandela out, who who who who??

man, have you been abducted? this aint Kansas any more toto...

Ahhh, I'll read your op now..

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Stanton Friedman had a special word to describe Bob.

It was a lying 'Hoaxer'.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

I think you hit the nail on the head!

Wait...Whitley is Victor....Victor is Whitley...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
One thing ya cant hide is the skinny build.......

Haughty attitude the same as when bob lazar slammed his marker into his pocket protector

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Everyone wants to understand what aliens are. I get that. I suggest members watch the movie, "Fallen", with Denzel Washington.

It will open your eyes to the truth of what we're dealing with. I think we should stop using "alien" and start using "entity".

That being said, I've seen "it/them".

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's not Lazar; "Victor's" pronunciation of vowels and certain consonants is not a match for Lazar. Take a listen to the first portion of the interview at the link below. I shifted the audio into Lazar's pitch range; this is why the interviewer's voice sounds like Alvin the Chipmunk.

Link here

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Rumours back in the day were that Sean David Morton was behind this hoax. He's in the vid as an 'expert' and was also pushing the whole story on the Art Bell show. Apparently Morton was trying to buy the rights to the Alien Autopsy video by Ray Santilli which we all knew then and know now was a hoax. When he failed in this venture he decided to make this alien interview video. I heard the rumours back then that Victor was Bob Dean or Whitley Strieber but who knows.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I've not had a chance to watch the OP's video yet, but I recently went on a stroll down memory lane and listened to the Art Bell radio interview with "Victor" and Sean David Morton again (May 25, 1997), and I'm pretty sure it was Whitley playing the role then.

Maybe "Victor" is a bit like James Bond, with different actors playing the role. Anyways, will watch the video later.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Bob admits this in his newest interviews

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Excuse me for mailing about this topic..but I just joined this forum and I have the urge to get an update on this..

in 2023, do we know anything more about this alien interview.. was it proven fake? and was victor?

Thank you for any update

new topics

top topics

join