It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Confuse TRANSHUMANISM with Transgenderism/Transsexualism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There may be a conspiracy at play here. Everyday, here in "the West", the so-called "Trans Agenda" is being pushed. They want to turn us all into females, some say. They want to destroy the world, others say. Our kids are in danger, many say.

Meanwhile, in the background, another movement quietly purrs on, an entirely different movement which has got absolutely NOTHING to do with gender or mental illness: namely, transhumanism.

What is "transhumanism"?

It is...

the science of improving the human population through technologies like genetic engineering and artificial intelligence.”

What is transhumanism?

Going further, the aims include...

allow[ing] people to overcome death and to live indefinitely through the use of radical science and technology.

Rich people shouldn’t be the only ones who get to live forever

So whilst "transgenderism" and/or transsexualism may be rather insidious (think, Iran, for instance), we should not confuse this with transhumanism or think that they are both one and the same thing.

EDIT: The etymological history of the word/prefix "trans-" goes back to the Latin word to mean a range of things: "go beyond", "on the other side of", "across", "beyond", "over"...
edit on 3-8-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Yep, half human half biocircuits spliced right inline inside of your head.......

No Spank you please.....he he....I wanna go like John Wayne...6 feet underf boots on....yea dats the ticket

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Can you imagine the conversation between God and his factory workers.

GARY! come into my office..

Yes God..whats wrong?

You put Cocks on 2 million Women!!

I had a long night...I am sorry.

God - do you realize what you've done!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Am I the only one whose read this thinking....who the hell is getting transhumanism mixed up with transgenderim?
edit on 3-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Am I the only one whose read this thinking....who the hell is getting transhumanism mixed up with transgenderim?

Virtually no one I imagine.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Virtually no one I imagine.

You'd be surprised....

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Can you imagine the conversation between God and his factory workers.

GARY! come into my office..

Yes God..whats wrong?

You put Cocks on 2 million Women!!

I had a long night...I am sorry.

God - do you realize what you've done!

Hey, Iran called.

They want you back now.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Personally, I can't wait for the day I start seeing articles about people in California going full-on "trans-species-ism".

Goat-boy will be a reality then. Dogs will lay with cats...and the human race will be a fooking mess!

All these transgenders will be running around screaming..."BUT...BUT...HEY...what about ME???? Over HERE, Look at ME!"

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I was thinking that too, then I thought what if this is why the big push to make transgengeder more acceptable is about. What if sex robots are best made gender neutral/fluid? Machines don’t have a gender after all, how far might they have come with this tech behind the scenes already?

Perhaps augmented reality can project anyone we wish onto anyone we want? One things for sure the futures going to be ever more confusing.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You don't have to wait long. There was one guy who thought he was a cat.

edit on 3-8-2019 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

What if sex robots are best made gender neutral/fluid? Machines don’t have a gender after all, how far might they have come with this tech behind the scenes already?

Say no more!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Machines don’t have a gender after all,...

Wait a minute...I have cords that are male and female. Bad ju-ju happens with transgendered cords.

See? There you have it!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Machines don’t have a gender after all,...

Wait a minute...I have cords that are male and female. Bad ju-ju happens with transgendered cords.

See? There you have it!

This post is a cue for someone to walk in and then protest against "the gendering of inanimate objects". "In today's post-gender world, inanimate objects should not have to suffer the injustice of having a gender assigned to them by evil humans!"

Hahaaha

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
Rich people shouldn’t be the only ones who get to live forever

I totally agree, we're gonna need some of you poor people to help us put our $800 designer jeans on.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

You will hate my language then.

female:
bell, saw, bag, door, ladder,

male:
chair, table, faucet, tire

neutral:
house, car, feast, quest...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
People do tend to confuse the two.

An interesting question, one that has been addressed in a number of Sci-Fi stories, "When a trans-human alteration is undertaken, is at what point is the person no longer human?".

There are likely steps involved. Up to a certain point a person could be considered a cyborg. People with artificial limbs or other simple medical devices may technically be cyborgs already. Otherwise the purpose of genetic engineering or mechanical aids would have to be to enhance or add abilities and characteristics not found naturally for human beings.

Once the changes involve a certain level of genetic engineering beyond fixing a health problem it would be more in the realm of being considered trans-human. A genetically engineered human would be what I consider a true trans-human, someone on the way to becoming a new species. Adding robotic or other manufactured parts meant to enhance or add new abilities, the result would be a cybernetic trans-human.

And what about AI and robots? At what point are they considered human? Would they be trans-robotic entities or trans-humans coming from the other direction?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Personally, I can't wait for the day I start seeing articles about people in California going full-on "trans-species-ism".

Goat-boy will be a reality then. Dogs will lay with cats...and the human race will be a fooking mess!

All these transgenders will be running around screaming..."BUT...BUT...HEY...what about ME???? Over HERE, Look at ME!"

Funny you should say that.

I'm starting to feel like an extraterrestrial myself...

Species dysphoria?

Hahahahahaha

I'm sure I was once one of 700 pilots of a giant interstellar seed ship, I'm sure of it!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I dont see how its possible to confuse TRANSHUMANISM with Transgenderism/Transsexualism.
Nice post.

top topics

join