It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Black Lady Reads Some of the Racial Slurs She has Received for Being Conservative/Pro-Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
fake

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Most of it is sexism. How do you know it's racists from the left? Because the n-word? I thought when it comes from black people to black people it's not a big deal. How do you know it's not the case?

From my experience, it really depends on the person, how the context applied to the word, an how well one know them enough to be forgiven for saying it.

I've been called it before, in a positive...shade...and it stumps me due to my complexion saying other wise. Due to me being able to want to say it in a similar manner, then only to be shot down the next.

And the fact they keep calling me it, doesn't make it any easier, hence, I feel like a retared child with adhd in a China shop, jacked from caffeine. It technically much more offensive to make fun of the mothers these days.

edit on 4-8-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
fake

That's an incredible amount of denial. God, to be this sheltered.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The way that the left have started to dehumanize anyone even slightly right of their ideology has given way to open racism by most progressives, simply because they do not see it as racism.

They simply do not see anyone on the right as human (more likened to the way NAZIS were taught that Jews were not actual human beings), in order to lessen feelings of guilt or responsibility. Thus jibes and racist comments do not count as racism in most progressives eyes when directed at those that have been deemed as lower than them.

The left swinging media, progressive parties, Liberal celebrities, Marxist University Lecturers are walking a very slippery slope by dehumanizing a vast part of the western population and if it keeps progressing downwards, it will not end well for one side or the other.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join