It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Black Lady Reads Some of the Racial Slurs She has Received for Being Conservative/Pro-Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Talk about click bait.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I bet you $100 everyone of those so called "insults" where written by teenage wannabe hood rats, who aren't even old enough to cast a vote.

It should be clear to any rational thinking person that this nonsense in no way represents the general left wing voting population...

Except that it does....

We have instances of media pundits throwing essentially the same insults..... ON TV no less.

Juan Williams was told to "get back on the porch" by Marc Lamont Hill.

A pundit / politicians says on TV Kanye is a "negro that doesn't read".

The disrespect and name calling of any black person that dares question liberal policies and black support of those policies will be called everything you can imagine... coon, uncle tom, sellout, etc.

So basically, this issue is about black people who label other black people with conservative views as sellouts... or uncle toms.

In other words, it in no way represents the general left wing voting population... right?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih
Talk about click bait.

No click bait... What will you claim next, that I must be a Russian troll instead of being an American whom is concerned with all of these false claims of racism from the left that even minorities whom are conservative/lean right in politics are and will continue to be victims of your lunacy?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It’s because of racist azzholes like Don Lemon brainwashing the idiot masses that can’t think for themselves that this crap continues and is getting worse. I watched this vid tonight and literally wanted to reach through the screen and slap him silly. These are the people perpetuating the race card BS and creating the division. No doubt in my mind who the true enemy of the people are.

I was very proud of this pastor for standing up for what’s real and not the BS racist narrative Lemonhead was trying to suck him into.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Example of a WHITE LIBERAL using racially charged insults against a minority conservative, hispanic and black lady, for disagreeing in politics.

There are even the videos of Antifa members, ALL WHITE, attacking and calling Candance Owens, a black conservative woman, that she is a soft nazi, or other insults as well as a white liberal woman yelling to Owens to "get out of Philly..."

edit on 2-8-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and videos.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You have no idea how much of this # I've had to deal with since I decided to go with Trump the last 2 two years or so.

From someone who once voted for Obama and am a Cherokee woman.

Be it wandering off the plantation or wandering off the reservation, the left doesn't take kindly to it at all.

Oddly enough, ATS became my safe place online.

You bunch of racists you.

~heart~

I assume you have breasts? Ergo, you must make me sandwiches at once!

Sounds nasty doesn't it?

But. . . . Being a minority? You must vote democrat! Is acceptable. . .

Oh the irony. . . .

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Example of a WHITE LIBERAL using racially charged insults against a minority conservative, hispanic and black lady, for disagreeing in politics.

Minorities have HUGE political influence and power and should be the deciding voice in political positions in america......unless they detract from their presumed narrative.

Then they are worse than a bunch of white nationalist KKK members. Then they need the whites to put them in their place and "educate" them on what their political opinions "should" be.

AKA: Your black, so we should listen to you.....What....you have conservative viewpoints???? your just a damn black nazi, shut your hole you f'in racist piece of #. Bask in my tolerance you dirty free thinker...

edit on 2-8-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Lumenari

Is common sense so alien to you that you need to go centuries back to justify your position?
I am not a hypocrite if you can hear you have to agree "I hope you get raped" is sexism

When the resident ATS drunk reads your post(re reads it, re reads the poster you quoted....) and wonders what the # you are talking about....

A new low.

Not true.. I just ignored it..

And am still ignoring it, because it's ignorant.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

a reply to: MisterSpock

Actually a new low would be if all you people suddenly would agree with me. But I am so used to you not being able to defend your position so you have to attack everybody who points out how a different opinion is possible...

To agree with you would require that you say something worth agreeing to.

You don't. Expect away.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih
Talk about click bait.

Shhhh, do not worry... all will be erased soon..

Just clo

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Lumenari

You have no idea how much of this # I've had to deal with since I decided to go with Trump the last 2 two years or so.

From someone who once voted for Obama and am a Cherokee woman.

Be it wandering off the plantation or wandering off the reservation, the left doesn't take kindly to it at all.

Oddly enough, ATS became my safe place online.

You bunch of racists you.

~heart~

I assume you have breasts? Ergo, you must make me sandwiches at once!

Sounds nasty doesn't it?

But. . . . Being a minority? You must vote democrat! Is acceptable. . .

Oh the irony. . . .

You need to go to some kind of sandwiches AA thingy...…….Get help before its to late.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Is common sense so alien to you that you need to go centuries back to justify your position?
I am not a hypocrite if you can hear you have to agree "I hope you get raped" is sexism

Just... wow.

I didn't have to back centuries at all... I was discussing the right now.

As for the rest, I can only say...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
So basically, this issue is about black people who label other black people with conservative views as sellouts... or uncle toms.

In other words, it in no way represents the general left wing voting population... right?

Here we have another example of someone in the left proclaiming that only black people talk this way... I have seen WHITE LIBERALS use these insults. Including well known liberals like Peter Fonda among others.

To claim that only black people insult in this manner is in itself racist. So all you have proven is that you are racist against black people...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

That young girl does not deserve that. Makes me angry.

I am guessing (as some have pointed out) most of those comments came from kids around here age. More mouth than brains.

However, that attitude has to come from someplace. Those are most likely not their own words but simply hand-me-downs.

My own anecdotal experience is the more "woke" the person is, the less tolerant they are. You get gems like 'I am bigoted against bigotry' or 'I hate hate'.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
You bet 100$ it was "hood rats" who said those awful racist things, not the general left wing?
What are your political leanings? What's a hood rat for the record?

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Not shocking at all. Leftists are the most intolerant, hateful, and bigoted people I've ever known. They pretend to care about minorities to get their votes, but they don't.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
What's a hood rat for the record?

Well actually, the phrase I used was 'teenage wannabe hoodrats'.

But if you're asking me to define who I would categorize as the phrase I used... then obviously that would be the people who are sending insults online, such as was in the OP.

Gotta say though, I thought I made all this perfectly clear from my original post... But apparently not!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This feels so appropriate for some reason.

Brought to you in part by the W.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Doesn't anybody grow tired of this stuff...?

Left, right...and always the same people jumping on these threads to show their colors.

Doesn't anybody feel like thowing their hands up and just go "f@*k it", the devide is too big and this situation is beyond saving...America is destroying itself and everybody is doing their bit to help the process along.

*drunken rant off

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join