It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storm Area 51: I'm Going... to sell snowcones!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hi, friends!

I'm sure you're all aware of the Storm Area 51 event. I randomly ran it by my dad, who owns a snowcone company, and he agreed to let me take the mobile trailer to Nevada and see wtf happens. I haven't been too active here lately, but I'd love to see if any of the long-time members would meet me there!

Details are still coming in. I've been in contact with a few local businesses on the ET Highway and I've applied for a permit with the state. Apparently, they're trying to turn this into a music festival. IDK.

I DO KNOW that I'm going. I'll figure out how to make it work.

Who's in? Here's the link to the event on Facebook

Here's a quote from the Storm Area 51 website saying they want to have a festival:

We absolutely love the sense of mystery surrounding Area 51, this event has shed some light upon the subject for the masses to observe. We appreciate the continuous support from our Meme Warriors- you guys keep us sane with all the crazy DM's we receive. We obviously want to create something special here- and in order for us to manifest this dream, we need funding.. We've met with industry leaders for advice on throwing an event at this scale.

After traveling to Rachel, NV and speaking with land-owners, we've come to the conclusion that a Festival is possible! We focused on infrastructure and logistical organization when contemplating costs associated with an event of this magnitude. We want to throw a free event where you don't need to pay to enter. This will be the first crowd-sourced festival at this tier! *You'll be required to pay for parking from land owners around the event, so please carpool*

What do you guys think?

-Devo

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DevolutionEvolvd

I think it's a great idea. I can't wait to see the footage and stories to come from all of this! I wish I had the vacation time or lived closer to be honest. I always wanted to visit the boundaries of Area 51. Who knows, this might be an actual annual event.

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
!!!Alien Endeavors Deadly Rock 2019!!!

1. DONAUINSELFEST
2. MAWAZINE
3. SUMMERFEST
4. WOODSTOCK (POLAND)
5. ROCK IN RIO
www.28degreescard.com.au...
edit on 2-8-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL AND NOT FEED THE ANIMALS....LOL....especially the Sheeples.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Yep.sounds like a good plan.

Be there in 2020 something to remember all the morons who went to the '2019 storm area 51" thing.
edit on 2-8-2019 by 4891morfih because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 4891morfih

No - one will be 'storming' anything. If this happens local law enforcement will control the situation (I hope). And keep people from doing stupid things. remember, outside those boundaries are public land, free to anyone.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I hope the worst happens.

Whatever that may be, I hope it happens.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
I hope the worst happens.

Whatever that may be, I hope it happens.

Beware - remember the music festival in Vegas 2 years ago. Crazys can show up just like the less crazy.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I mean, there will definitely be a few dumb f*cks that try to do something, but there won't be a huge crowd of thousands trying to storm the place. I'll just be there to have fun and make some money!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It's traditional to burn an alien at the end of the festival.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: 4891morfih

No - one will be 'storming' anything. If this happens local law enforcement will control the situation (I hope). And keep people from doing stupid things. remember, outside those boundaries are public land, free to anyone.

It won't be public land any time soon. Would you accept that every time the military base expands it is consider private property of gov? Everyone must be military boys to see, own anything or even access places. Remember Gov is good. Just wait til Martial laws cause everyone might be domestic terrorist.

Area 51 shady expansion
edit on 2-8-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Hope those B-2 bombers don't drop napalms on your snow cones to make them luke warm.
edit on 2-8-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Good idea, you could probably make a ton selling bottled water and toilet paper too.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
It's traditional to burn an alien at the end of the festival.

Burning Alien festival and all that? LMFAO!

Sounds like it would be a cool thing lol

Then you bring bands and the usual stuff but all go crazy ufo/alien theme and bands are required to play at least one song that sounds weird and alien

Also green beer or drinks

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Local law enforcement controlling the situation.
400,000 idiots show up.

These options are mutually exclusive.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
a reply to: strongfp

Local law enforcement controlling the situation.
400,000 idiots show up.

These options are mutually exclusive.

5000 people show up and storm A51. It’s deserted. Everything packed up and gone. Then what do the nerds do?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The towns can also fine you for littering. They could make a fortune as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I would Love to Go! I actually RSVP'd on FB.
But I am having some back issues, though I hope I can overcome.
I know how to make Snowcones because we used to own one of those SnowCone Express like your talking about.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
If I was still active duty and stationed there I would go near the fence wearing a alien mask and run towards the crowd till a couple friends grabbed me and hauled me away. Yelling help me humans, I want to go home, lol, that’d be funny

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Not to forget, first aid kids and bodybags for those who manage to escape on their way back..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join