It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is really bothering me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi, sorta new to the forum, started visiting these forums after I saw a UFO the 18th of march 2004 (I'll be going there again this year). I've been thinking. The reason behind there being less and less abductions and encounters all toghether is because 'they' have been getting better at it, or just more careful. Through the years (I didn't become interested when I saw the UFO) I've read a _number_ of abduction cases and something common seems to be a sort of memory erasor ray that apparently is admitted via. a light of some kind, infront of your eyes. Overloading the brain through the optic nerve seems to be the current theory.

So I'm walking home from shopping a few groceries when halfway home some guy, just some guy, in my age, that happens to walk past me just lifts his arm and say 'grr', in an attempt to scare me, and then just keeps on walking. Kinda wierd, nothing like that has ever happend to me. In any case I start fantisising about what could've happend, and started to think that if a fight would brake out, would I wuss out? I thought to my self 'naw', I'd seen a UFO and found that rather amusing after all. I thought nothing more of the incident and kept on walking, when suddenly I notice I have 4-5 'sunspots' in my eyes. You know the kind you get from looking at a bright light for too long and when you blink it sorta appears? I had 4-5 of those, in form of rods, positioned right in front of me, in a downward matter. As if I either had been looking up at a couple of really strong 'tube lights', the kind that's everywhere, in stores, schools etc or, well, had been somehow been exposed to them, lying on a table. The tube light theory didn't seem plausible the more the time went. Even now, some 20 minutes later I still have those sunspots, so it's virtually imposstible that I could've (without remembering it) looked up into some tube lights in the store and have gotten it from then. Besides, the middle 'tube sunspot' was positioned exactly in front of me, like I'd looked straight up, wich you almost never do.

Ofcourse there's also the possibility that they're from a store window. I have about 5 stores between me and the store, but I can (obviously) remember that I didn't look into any of them.

I may sound a little paranoid, but these are just ordinary observations. We here at ATS pretty much 'know' there's atleast something here. So think before you try to debunk any of this. I know I didn't look into any bright lights on my way home from the store, and they only appeared after the incident and when I thought about the sighting.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Drexon]

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Drexon]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Apart from the sunspots did you notice anything else unusual happen to you? lost time for example? also did you notice anything out of the ordinary about the person who raised his arm and tried to scare you? (apart from his behaviour!) and are you convinced that the sunspots were caused by this person or is it possible it was just coincedence and the sunspots were caused by something else?

A lot of questions i know, but just trying to get a better understanding of what happened to you.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Nothing. I just kept on walking and had a trail of thought wich I kept. I don't think you can keep a trail of thought when you're abducted, unless they're really advanced. The guy actually reminded me of a friend of mine, kinda heavy, had a big black jacked with his hood up (it was snowing). Though, I admit I looked kinda dorky just then, sorta bully victim like, even though I'm 23.
But to answer your q, no, there was nothing out of the ordinary with this guy, I think I saw him smile when I jolted from the sucessful scare. As I said, the spots must've were really bright, I could almost see them as they would appear irl. I have _no_ recollection of looking into anything that bright on my very short walk home.

I'll do some research tomorrow, retrace my steps to see if there's maybe something subconcious that I've missed. It really isn't a lot of work, but the store closed just as I was leaving, 53 minutes ago. Update in 18 hours.

Oh, and the trail of thought I was going for is that I somehow triggered the 'mini-abduction' (well, isn't that a nice word) or whatever happend to make the sunspots when I thought of that particular kind of stuff, in this case the sighting and that I wasn't afraid.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
False alarm. Well, good to keep the brain sharp.

new topics

top topics

join