It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Elijah Cummings’ Baltimore Home Burglarized, Police Say

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I could swear I read a different version of this story this morning. That the alarm had woke them but no one got inside. I’ll try and find story.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I could swear I read a different version of this story this morning. That the alarm had woke them but no one got inside. I’ll try and find story.

It changed from the time I posted the OP.

Odd, that.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

There's more than one "version" of "events" 😎

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So from I'm gathering:
somebody walks through his front door that was unlocked
that same person is seen on some kind of camera system, but the persons race is unknown
this mystery person then breaks into either Cummings place or the apartment upstairs without anyone hearing anything
he waits five hours before notifying the police
nothing of value seems to have been taken

Am I missing anything here, or is stuff missing from this story? Did Cummings wait to notify BPD because he needed to contact Capital Police first, Was he checking with Pelosi to get a "Special Council" together for this investigation, or was he hiding stuff before BPD came to the crime scene (embarrassing stuff like his "My Little Pony" collection)

No matter how it looks, it kind of highlights the issues that people in Baltimore (including Trump) was bringing to light. I hope who ever got into his house didn't get into Cummings frozen Peas.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It changed from the time I posted the OP.

Odd, that.

Yeah it did, WTH? This sounds real shady. A congressman that doesn’t immediately report a break in or attempted break in? If he scared him off, how does he know it was an attempted burglary and not an attempt on his life? So, he waits hours before calling police? They have CCTV but couldn’t retrieve video?

Sounds completely legit *cough* to me *cough*. I think Lucy has some ‘splaining to do.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It is weird, for the sake of argument, he might not of called because he did not have a description, and nothing taken. At that point..what are police going to do. Also, some people do not like to interact with police unless absolutely necessary.

Or, they could of been wiping stuff clean(computer files..etc)..who knows.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

It is weird, for the sake of argument, he might not of called because he did not have a description, and nothing taken. At that point..what are police going to do. Also, some people do not like to interact with police unless absolutely necessary.

Police report needed for insurance claims. Something He's good at 😎

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: vonclod

Police report needed for insurance claims. Something He's good at 😎

Sure, but he did make a report. Besides that, if nothing was taken, what's to claim? I guess possibly damage from the break in..if there was any.

I'm not saying this is shady, or not shady..just pointing out possibilities.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join