It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Donald Trump really wants to be president?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih
He did it.

Why would he make the mistakes he is making?

Seriously it seems he wants out.

Am I the only person that feels he is trying to sabotage reelection?

This sounds like your perspective. Which is clearly wrong, and based on absolutely nothing.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 4891morfih

I can only think of one reason why he would run again. To avoid prosecution once he no longer has the protection of a sitting president . Should he win again in 2020 you can bet by the time he finishes his second term, the Republican Party will be so wupped by him that they will gladly accept his chosen successor , his daughter Ivanka. Then she can pardon.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Prosecution for what? There is zero evidence of any wrongdoing by him.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Barack and Hillary need to get someone in there ASAP to pardon them. Im smelling poop, and someone is going for the switch on the fan

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

There's big money in the Trump brand now!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I feel the OP just made this thread to start a riot..

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I feel the OP just made this thread to start a riot..

Isn't that the purpose of every other thread about Trump anyways? LMFAO!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

There's big money in the Trump brand now!!!

Then make sure you invest into your future and vote Trump 2020.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be president. But his choice of words are the only thing Americans can vote for to maintain world peace. Every other candidate was a joke and would have started WW3 right away.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Come on now Occ. The Mueller report and his statements since clearly state that Mueller found enough evidence of crimes on Trump's part to prosecute him were he not covered by sitting presidental exemptions. You didn't miss that did you?

I'm not saying there is proof of anything other than Mueller said there is. You can believe that there is none but that is up to you what you believe. Should a Democrat win in 2020 I will lay you odds that they will prosecute him. Them's the facts of life.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I think he was very surprised he won. Now he's taking the opportunity to attempt to accomplish what he said he would. He may make mistakes in YOUR eyes, and probably his as well since he not a politician, but I do not think he's trying to get himself thrown out.

This

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Come on now Occ. The Mueller report and his statements since clearly state that Mueller found enough evidence of crimes on Trump's part to prosecute him were he not covered by sitting presidental exemptions. You didn't miss that did you?

I'm not saying there is proof of anything other than Mueller said there is. You can believe that there is none but that is up to you what you believe. Should a Democrat win in 2020 I will lay you odds that they will prosecute him. Them's the facts of life.

Even if you are right, which you are not, he could just pardon himself and whoever else on his way out the door.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Why would any 70 year old billionaire want to become president of the USA in the first place?

The answer to your question is — Trump is an anomaly.

No, that's the way it always goes, after one has enough money the next big want is power.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

What? How am I wrong in stating what Mueller said live on TV?
And once he leaves office and should prosecution against him take place and he was found guilty how could he then pardon himself if he is already out of office?

Doe's you comment make sense to you, because to me it does not.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

What? How am I wrong in stating what Mueller said live on TV?
And once he leaves office and should prosecution against him take place and he was found guilty how could he then pardon himself if he is already out of office?

Doe's you comment make sense to you, because to me it does not.

pardons bad apply to presumptive cases ala Nixon. Trump can pardon himself and others of presumptive crimes.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

As that may be, are you saying that Trump could pardon himself even before he is charged and prosecuted?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: gortex

Correction, being a politician is not like being a CEO. He is not a politician, that is why he is the man we needed.

My comparison stands your response makes no sense , he is not a politician but he is President.
With a national debt of $22 trillion and rising when the bubble Trump has created bursts your country will find itself with serious problems , at a time like that your country will need its friends but sadly for you Trump has alienated most of your friends.

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Republican candidate Donald Trump promised he would eliminate the nation’s debt in eight years.
Instead, his budgets would add $9.1 trillion during that time. It would increase the U.S. debt to $29 trillion according to Trump's budget estimates.
www.thebalance.com...

$22,000,000,000,000.00 , that a lot of zero's that cost your economy over $479 billion a year in interest payments.
It remains to be seen if is the man you needed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join