It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of anti trump people at Cincy Trump Rally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So here is a video of some on the ground people trying to ask anti trump protestors at Trump rally in Cincinnati yesterday what it is they are protesting.

I think it is a good video because it shows how many people just repeat media talking points and are unwilling to believe objective facts that havent been reported on their media.

I know this can be true of both sides, but seeing as how the vast majority of media is anti trump, it really shows how many people are being kept in the dark about many facts.

For example, when a picture of kids in cages under Obama is shown, the trump protestor claims it must be photoshopped.

Despite this, I think there were some good conversations which make me hopeful, becuase people were able to disagree and still have a discussion at times.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I wonder if any of the nay sayers checked the facts at all. I don't like to be shown I'm wrong, but not being Trump, I can't have "alternative facts". I have to use the ones provided. Unless I just ignore them because they are inconvenient.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I thought maybe it was the video of that guy punching an old man that was supporting Trump outside the arena an getting arrested for his trouble.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
They are brainwashed from CNN/MSNBC and the Networks including prime time TV shows and newscasts and commentaries 😃

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I thought maybe it was the video of that guy punching an old man that was supporting Trump outside the arena an getting arrested for his trouble.

That may have been a planned false flag by Democrat operatives using disposable identities to make it look genuine 😎

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The video is sort of hard to hear. I can hear him but the people he is talking to sound like background noise.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

My predictions of the internet back during the cooling down period of Ken Ham, Kent Hovind, and VenomfangX vrs every scientists on YT were correct, the internet has made people believe what ever they want to believe. I call it the 'google effect'.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

My predictions of the internet back during the cooling down period of Ken Ham, Kent Hovind, and VenomfangX vrs every scientists on YT were correct, the internet has made people believe what ever they want to believe. I call it the 'google effect'.

The " Google Effect " has Influenced me in some Very Negative Ways . I am a Peaceful Man , but when I Detect Obvious Treason by some Members of Our Federal , State , and Local Governments , I Feel Betrayed and Determined to Fight Against this Corruption in Any Way I can for my Liberty and my Beloved Country .........

edit on 2-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The google effect takes on a Hegelian and Kant style of conundrum, you can search one way, but remember to search the other to come to a final conclusion. If you steer to close one way, it can easily sway your even slightest of biased.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The video is sort of hard to hear. I can hear him but the people he is talking to sound like background noise.

Ummm...fosho...that’s prezactly what leftism speak always sounds like...wa...wa...waaaa

Background noise...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I Do Not Search , I See the Light Always.............)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I can barely even watch the video. I will be honest, I do not have that ability to discuss issues with the brain dead. I give the guy kudos for that.

I would have not been polite at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: strongfp

I Do Not Search , I See the Light Always.............)

Umm...always remember...

“It is good to walk in the light...
...how much better then to be a light...within the light”

(Paraphrased)

YouSir

new topics

top topics

join