It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Book, Can You Imagine the possibilities....it is from outside of our time domain.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

All Kings do not enslave Humanity...in fact NO TRUE KING would ever enslave anyone..

Somewhere along the way the "Divine right of Kings....." slipped in to give legitimacy. If you subscribe to hereditary rule or any rule over sovereign man well you're denying mans own Divinity and connection to the divine.

If I slipstreamed my Spacecraft to another Planet which was home to Humanity of any level but which suffered a Cyclical near ELE that always destroyed billions of humans ….

Well there was Enlil and Enki - ( or planets that we are under the influence of ). One sought to destroy and reset the other wanted to spare man.

The Royal Family who are only proxy placeholders BTW are among those who have access to the only Prime Directive Humanity has or will ever have....it is to be found under the floor of the Coronation Room.

I'm still not sure if man has a Prime directive other than to wage constant war.

toxoplasma gondii

Linked to anxiety depression etc, a simple Parasite.

Toxoplasma gondii is one of the most common parasites in humans, affecting as much as one-third of the world's population. ... The researchers found that a past Toxoplasma gondii infection was linked to generalized anxiety disorder, but not post-traumatic stress disorder or depression

Gods of Eden - basically an insidious infiltration of our planet over the ages. Keep man in constant cycles of boom/bust/war. - reverting to primitives.

www.goodreads.com...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join