It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Book, Can You Imagine the possibilities....it is from outside of our time domain.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The Bible, that's the one

It demonstrates by itself with prophecy that it tells the end from the beginning. It's 1/3rd prophecy all the way through it. That book wants the reader to do prophecy.

The math probability is staggering. Long ago it speaks of several nations being lured like a hook in their jaw to Israel to defeat that bunch. Lordy, short memory for those nations these days, they want the oil and natural gas under the Golan Heights and offshore.

Iran was Israel's ally in the 70s, today they are with Russia Turkey and a few others going for broke to get Israel off the map.....push them into the ocean. Oh....wait....thats what they said last time.......dang boys

This was published hugely in the written form......11,000 years sgo.....

Approx, ....

Can ya tell the whole world is about Jerusalem.......written down 2000 years ago and now we have it in our face......it's a small place......the whole dang world knows about dizzy Israel nowadays, but from the cowboy days in the wild west.....to the roaring twenties and up to WW2.......the readers would come across Israel in the words on the pages there......and thought fairy tale

How you like your fairy tale now.......this the math building up a case for a book that comes from the beyond......outside our reality.......been riding the cosmic winds for an eternity to get to your door step......

Are ya gonna even notice.....the author would like a response......idk

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yes....and we need a false prophet to call for a one world religion........check

A monetary system in trouble so we can switch to crypto one world C ant buy is ya ain't got the code in your right hand or in your forehead...

We need earthquakes...check

We need apostasy, falling away from the word and how things were

We need ....this is the big one....we need people in general to have lies instead of truth....George orwell.....doublespeak

We need a former bad lying leader to take over the U N after things go south, so the world can blame the POTUS for getting us into the badtimes.....and cherish the Barrack Obama good looks and Islamic logic and bony azz ideas being outwardly rude to all the upright and forthrightious established model of a loving world

The U N just changed the stay for it's leader from 4 to 7 years......7 years.....tribulation see how I mean....you can't make it up.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The Bible originates from a History Book written by the Survivors of a Global Cataclysm...a cyclical one....the Quran and Vedic Texts and ALL MAJOR AND MINOR DOCTRINES STEM FROM THIS ONE SINGLE BOOK....they are not telling the future they are reviewing the past so people do not make the same mistakes in the future....its a cyclical reality...they have been through it as have others before them and we are going through it now.Oil and gas are renewable resources and if you want to know where to find them in about 1-2000 years and you know how they are made it is easy to map them out now BEFORE they are even created.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The Bible is a book written by men. It becomes more and more irrelevant as people become more able to explain the world with science.

It was created for those with no understanding, in order to indoctrinate farmers.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

If that's the case why has the meaning been lost. Why wouldn't they call it what it is then. Why goto that trouble and lie or mislead about it's origin or purpose

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Oh, there's more

The book has markers in its words that thrill researchers, science and history types and the math boys go wild with how they read the first three words of the work.....in the beginning......and in Hebrew letter assignment......it tells the whole creation story with a fallen people but a Son Of God dies....and redeems them.......in three words

The name of God scripts ,....see the hand, see the nail.......stuff like that

The name of God means that when at the burning bush...God knew He would have to die for His people...heartwrenching that bit

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

There's something wrong.....no ads in the way.......true story.......I can see what I'm posting cool.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Dudes, Israel........tell me about how that happened.....and how they stomped the enemy the day after they were a nation once more

And how the enemy generals and leaders claim that they had to drop their stuff and run when they saw Abraham with a farriggin flaming sword.....and he was standing there just pointin at the enemy soldiers....who love Abraham in an Islamic way

Israel had muskets and defeated tank columns, then the tank commanders said they had to abandon them running.....where they were because they saw 150 tanks pointing at them be

ISRAEL took Jerusalem....in a two day war.....tell me

Tell me now somebody.....
edit on 2-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Did you know, the Egyptian air force shut down their defensive radar.....for an hour back in 1967.......and an hour later their air force was no more due the timing........as Israel's modified F 32s were screaming in across the desert....at mach 17.......and found the air bases doing training exercises in their underwear at the municipal park.....stuff like that

Oh, I won that one...
edit on 2-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

In their underwear........in a van.......down by the RIVER

Edit add.....Tryin to buy the Euro . I'm gonna get stomped, huh....

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Captains log......seven....four...sixthreeone…..I....have….no...idea...what...this thread is about...is about. Spock...use...your instruments.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

In their underwear........in a van.......down by the RIVER

Edit add.....Tryin to buy the Euro . I'm gonna get stomped, huh....

Starting the weekend early again I see. Carry on and carry the one.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

The Bible is a book written by men. It becomes more and more irrelevant as people become more able to explain the world with science.

It was created for those with no understanding, in order to indoctrinate farmers.

I have never looked at the Bible as a source of explanation for how the world works, in terms of science. Even with science we still don't really understand much, for example gravity is still a mystery, or boiling water for that matter.

I always looked to the Bible for comfort in my darkest hours, and inspiration to keep fighting onward despite that the odds were stacked heavily against me. I needed guidance in my tribulations in life, because it's too easy to give up and lose Hope. Psalms especially has helped me find Strength and Faith that have carried me through and sought God for help in situations that I had zero power over - like the hearts and minds of my enemies or the safety of my children when I am not there to protect them.

There's no way that mankind will ever outgrow these problems. We as individuals will always suffer and find ourselves helpless in various situations, and seeking comfort and hope will always be relevant.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Captains log......seven....four...sixthreeone…..I....have….no...idea...what...this thread is about...is about. Spock...use...your instruments.
hiya.... it's Rapture season

Just Rapture season.....my dad was a mason.....so I was forced to attend a Demolay meeting.....but it was soo....putsy

I have a hundred questions for...itby]edit on 2-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Starr coming....how cool ...Augustus gets a starr

All the answers to anything are in there, what a literary work.......yep, it speaks to us with a different meaning of what we get out of it.....every time we read over.....

If someone takes something of yours....do not try to get it back........in the Scripture not paraphrased

Basic instructions for our walk.......Full of truisms.....

No other literary work even near it's league.....Quran is likened to a marvel 10 cent that's how thick it is...so...

Scripture....it is the glory of God to conceal a thing.....but it is the duty of kings to search it out...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Thank you, nice of ya think about me....take the time to chime in...

Tough haul on my Euro....6.7 pips.........but it's 8 million units on Oanda, I get 35%

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

If that's the case why has the meaning been lost. Why wouldn't they call it what it is then. Why goto that trouble and lie or mislead about it's origin or purpose

At one point in time that single book was ALL HUMANITY HAD LEFT it was the single most important book on the Planet.

Hombero…..one single group wrote the original book....that group grew and then split apart to grow and each group going in each direction took the original book with them...all groups sole focus was Survival growth and preservation of this critical book...as each group grew in and of itself the Human nature of those entrusted with protecting the Knowledge of the Past needed to re-seed the Future came out to play in not so nice ways....the protectors of the knowledge became lazy arse Preachers and manipulators...and have refined that career path....in this process each group that grew in power bastardised the original book to serve themselves.....hence the many differing storylines which are all forever connected intimately within their contexts.
edit on 2-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Did you know, the Egyptian air force shut down their defensive radar.....for an hour back in 1967.......and an hour later their air force was no more due the timing........as Israel's modified F 32s were screaming in across the desert....at mach 17.......and found the air bases doing training exercises in their underwear at the municipal park.....stuff like that

Oh, I won that one...

don't let your ego frame this OP. I agree with what you say about revelations from prophets that over time have come to pass. there is much to be gained reading cover to cover. Other text's will further solidify the words contained in the bible. Know in your heart, that is what is important.

Kings is especially good..

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Dude.....that had my heart racing....man....

Impressive to the max

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I have a few more insights to add.

Yes, the Bible was written by men, but men can often teach other men and even inspire them to improve themselves. I personally read everything, all texts, because I enjoy learning from others and gaining inspiration from them. If you are open minded you can find wisdom everywhere around you from most others.

One of my biggest inspirations was Carl Sagan in fact, I read nearly all of his books as a teenager and it gave me a lot of tools to improve my thinking processes. I love science and history, and seek it's teachings out daily.

At the same time I see much to gain from theological texts and philosophy.
All of these things are here for you to benefit from, so I'd have to say it's foolhardy and unreasonable to ignore all of these great sources of information.

The Bible as it is today is a collection of books, some of them are historical records like Chronicles, whereas others are wisdom literature like Job or Ecclesiastes.

In fact, contrary to your misplaced assumption, rather than explaining how the world works, books like these actually flat out admit that no one knows how it works. Here's an example from Ecclesiastes 11:5:

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.

We modern humans still today, with all our advanced technology and science, fail to accurately predict the weather on a regular basis, and we still don't have a clue how DNA can direct the atoms to form complex molecules and then form into a growing human being. We have basic ideas and learn more regularly, but we are far from having a complete understanding. We may never have a complete understanding because there is simply too much to learn or conceptualize at once, our brains can only handle so much information much less understand the basis of it.

So really the Bible is actually made for those with understanding that they know little and need assistance in understanding their own life a little better.

In terms of indoctrinating farmers, well all of our factual texts do that. All of our laws, our science books, our history books, our philosophy books, etc, tend towards indoctrination because we humans are susceptible to the dogma of human teaching. That isn't necessarily a bad thing so long as we are capable of keeping an open mind while remaining skeptical, and questioning ourselves.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join