It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Activists and Hollywood are Begging Michelle Obama or Oprah Winfrey To Run for President.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It sounds more like they want any black woman they can find to run.

The DNC is really pouring it on to appeal to their base. Which seems about right for primary season. Once the primaries are over, the battle becomes more over the undecided/middle. This is where we will see something more akin to a real world policy discussion on the left.

For now, they are grasping for the pen to check as many boxes as possible on their demographic questionnaire.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Since both Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey have huge chips on their shoulders especially when it comes to White people or pride in our country, neither of them would be good candidates for the Presidency.

Michelle or Oprah would be Obama 2.0 on steroids.

edit on 8/2/2019 by Inconceivable because: spelling

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
Michelle has no interest in running and is overqualified for the job

Over qualified?

Rotflmao !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*(&^%$#@!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
It sounds more like they want any black woman they can find to run.

Yeah, no... I sure don't see any of them supporting Candace Owens.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
Michelle has no interest in running and is overqualified for the job

Over qualified?

Rotflmao !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*(&^%$#@!

I was gonna comment on that too but I really don't know what to say. Imagine going through life that delusional.

Alternate thread title: Democrat activists and Hollywood in a panic because all their candidates suck.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
What all of you seem to forget is everybody who isn't Hillary would have won against Trump.

Sure the democrats are a bit traumatised and wish for some kind of female saviour, but let's face it de Blasio will be president 2020. Want to bet?

I'll take some of that action.
odds?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Undergrad Princeton, Juris Doctorate Harvard Law. Worked for Sidley Austin, which is huge transactional law firm with close to Two billion in annual revenue.

Our current President is a game show host with a MLM real estate background.

So yeah, she is overqualified for the job at the current time, especially compared to the vast majority of the current Dem candidates.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I think the fact is Oprah and Obama both realize they would not win against Trump, and that's why neither have given even a remote entertainment or positive view on running against him. Let's face it, Oprah cant beat anyone in a political debate and we are a good decade and a half beyond the days when she had an army of American women hanging on her every word. Obama, well she just brings the same baggage as an Ilhan Omar to the stage... I think she would be one "first time I've been proud of this country" sound bite replay away from her Hope's crumbling like a house of cards.

2020 is looking hilarious to me so far.

I'd love to see one of those "Btch" slap and scratch fights btw Oprah and Michelle.

Are you insane? cloths could come off

Bring it on.

Kind regards,

Ball

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Actually, I expected this all along. After four years of Trump, the libs will vote for just about anything with a pulse and a D. But it certainly won't hurt them to send in someone people can actually get excited about. I suspected all along that Michelle Obama would run. And most likely would win (Not a fan. Just being realistic).

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

If the Democrats were to run Candace Owens, I might consider voting for them again... in 2024. She's sharp and quick, very intelligent, and very tough.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Undergrad Princeton, Juris Doctorate Harvard Law. Worked for Sidley Austin, which is huge transactional law firm with close to Two billion in annual revenue.

Our current President is a game show host with a MLM real estate background.

Every bit of which is irrelevant. I have two qualifications (besides those enumerated in the Constitution) for who I vote for: first of all, will they do what they say they will do (Trump is, Obama didn't), and if they will, is what they say they will do in line with what I want them to do (Trump is, Obama wasn't)?

Anything else is just useless information.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Who are you arguing with? I'm voting for Trump.

I'm just telling you that she is vastly more qualified then most of what the Dems are floating right now.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Very astute of you! Democrats are scratching their heads over why Barack Obama hasn't endorsed his "spirit brother" Joe Biden. The reason is obvious, LOL.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Obamas want Harris.
Family friend.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Just pointing out that, to many, those 'qualifications' are worthless trivia. If a politician will not do what he/she says they will do, there is no reason to vote for them because you don't know their real platform. I consider that the first consideration, above and beyond all others.

In that respect, Michelle Obama is grossly unqualified to be President, by her past performance and close association with Barrack Obama. The fact that she has academic prowess and experience is irrelevant in the face of her morality.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The Obamas want Harris.
Family friend.

It will be interesting when the Jussie case is brought back to the courts.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Yea, ask Bernie about how the Democrat party picks their candidate!

Michelle would finally be proud to be an American again I guess, and possibly ruin all of our lunches instead of just school children.

Opra.....well she would be a contender is all seriousness. She has built an empire, without the family money like Trump had. She wouldn't be a bad pick considering the other Psycho's they've thrown out there.

Yeah Oaf-rah would be great.. Lets just forget about her public comments about exterminating "white republicans"...

If she got in, there would be real Auschwitz style camps (not just the imagined ones on the border), for anyone disagreeing with the ideology..!!

That isn't an over-imagined statement, it would become a reality..!!

edit on 3-8-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Yea, ask Bernie about how the Democrat party picks their candidate!

Michelle would finally be proud to be an American again I guess, and possibly ruin all of our lunches instead of just school children.

Opra.....well she would be a contender is all seriousness. She has built an empire, without the family money like Trump had. She wouldn't be a bad pick considering the other Psycho's they've thrown out there.
Or she will make us give our lunch away.... you know, that whole "We have to give up some of our pie so that others can have more" thing she said a few years back.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Dear All Fellow Citizens: If your spouse, father or brother has been President before, I will never, ever, EVER vote for you, for anything.

ETA: Also, if your last name rhymes with "Finfrey", I think you are a creepo of the highest
Order.

Dems - throw away 2020 and try to shake the crazies off by 2024. We need a federal government which operates on principals of non-interference with private individuals (in other words, D's and R's, stop being enemies of freedom), protection of the citizenry, rather than corporate harm-doers, low taxation amd trade protectionism.

edit on 8/4/2019 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Oprah can't beat Trump sure she would pounce him in CA and NY, but the rust belt is what she needs and those people don't like or care for Hollywood. They vote for their survival and only Trump has the type of policies that would actually somewhat help them. Michelle Obama would be a bad idea, due to all the FISA abuses under Obama, it would roll and drip out all throughout the election and she would deteriorate like Hilary Clinton's emails.

The only person that can beat Trump is The ROCK only because he is an awesome person. But then again he would never run and the Dems won't accept him because they need a puppet in charge.
edit on 4-8-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join