It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Activists and Hollywood are Begging Michelle Obama or Oprah Winfrey To Run for President.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   

And that is all you need to know about Oprah.

That photo alone will destroy any chance she had.

P

edit on 2/8/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
What all of you seem to forget is everybody who isn't Hillary would have won against Trump.

Sure the democrats are a bit traumatised and wish for some kind of female saviour, but let's face it de Blasio will be president 2020. Want to bet?

I think if ATS started gambling over this stuff, there would be a LOT of broke lefties

De Blasio will be President.

Um.......yeah.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Peeple

What all of you seem to forget is everybody who isn't Hillary would have won against Trump.

You are dreaming.

Just watch his rallies. Tens of thousands flock to see him.

P

He won’t dare.

It’s a known fact that EVERY npc leftist who watches one of the President’s rallies becomes de-programmed and forever detached from the hivemind.

I think it’s called ‘being red-pilled’

What we see is that one ‘side’ is consistently losing support and the other ‘side’ is consistently gaining. Which is why the hivemind does NOT recommend watching President Trump’s rallies.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yes I know. 3/4 are always the same people, his "Heil Trump" crowd and they don't count.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
May you be left or right it is really funny reading all the replies.

You are ALL triggered...

Lags

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

None of the above?

Michelle has no interest in running and is overqualified for the job. Oprah is friends with faith healers, gurus and other fraudsters so nah and Joe Biden is a sick old joke.

The last thing this country needs is another 70+ senior moment in the white house.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It must be pretty bad when they have the MSM in their pocket and over 20 people to choose from and still feel like it's not good enough.
If they spent the last three years actually trying to help the country instead of tearing it apart, they might have at least one good choice.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Hahaha, no problem. Go back and read some of my posts about him or watch some of his rallies with that in mind now... I bet you'll gt much more out of them. I've been watching him work his magic ever since that ride down the escalator (which, incidentally, was a major example of image projection in itself). I may not really like his methods all the time, but it is awesome watching a pro work!

The difference I see between Trump and any other politician today is the goal. All politicians use image projection; Obama was an absolute master at it as well. But while most politicians have as their goal getting re-elected, I believe that is just a means to an end for Trump. He's used to getting his own way, and yes, that streak of megalomania get's all bent out of shape when it doesn't happen. He's been battling politicians for decades because they never did what he wanted (or what most of us wanted) when they got in power. So now Trump has decided if they won't do the job he hired them to do, he'll just do it himself!

Heck, he's even said as much.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burdman30ott6

OK... So you're saying that Oprah and Michelle aren't entering the race because they know in their heart/mind that they CAN NOT defeat Donald Trump. Could be!

But then why aren't some of the 24 dem candidates dropping out? Certainly most of them must know they're just wasting their time and energy this cycle.

For those who already hold an office, they are building their brand. They know they can't beat him but they will be hard to defeat in their own district. They will be facing some real challengers with progressives charging their hill.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

What happened to the Rock running for Pres?
I think the left logic was if a no body actor like Regan could be prez, then an A lister like the Rock would be a shoe in.

edit on 2-8-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: formatting

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Oprah owns something like 12 houses, private jets, no kids, not married last time I checked but, she loves the Green New Deal. Nobody is for the Green New Deal with that lifestyle that's for damn sure. She would be bludgeoned to death on that one issue.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Oprah?
It might get a little embarrassing for her.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

And I have a question for you.

There was a thread earlier today about Moore and his plea to Obama.
But you know that don't you. You do because you posted in that thread.

So my question to you is, why are you posting another thread on that issue.
No, wait. You have put your own spin on it. Instead of saying Moore wants Obama, you say ''Democrat Activists'',, note the S on Activists, and Hollywood are begging Obama.

But tell us this Care. How did you pluralize Moore into a plural. If you had offered other Democrat Activists and Hollywood types I could understand but you haven't. All you mention is Moore, and use his same quote from that other thread...

Oh, yeah, you mention Piers Morgan.. That Piers Morgan, British commentator and celebrity personality. Not Hollywood and not Democrat Activist.

So where are the others you source for your headline and comments? Or are you just doing God's work and starting one more pro Trump thread to help him win a second term and fulfill God's plan for America.

Heretic...die you heathen..

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

They should be getting behind Tulsi or Yang.
Those two are the only ones that can give Trump a run for his money.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Oprah is way to smart and savvy to run for President.

Every person who runs for federal elected office, especially the President is dragged through an anal exam of their entire life, going back to childhood. Then every single indiscretion of their entire life is made public. Hurting those closest to the candidate. Not only is the life of the candidate dragged through the mud and examined, so are the lives of everyone close to them.

Oprah really cares about Gail and Stedman. That means their lives would be put under a microscope and examined and the results made quite public. It takes a certain kind of slightly mentally ill personality (sociopathic) to be willing to hurt everyone close to you and have their private lives made public and not really care. If one cared they would withdraw rather than go through the torture that media and opponents put candidates through every single election cycle - and in-between. Oprah just doesn't have the kind of twisted mental attitude to put the people she cares about, or herself, through this.

Michelle on the other hand has been through it and so have her children. If she doesn't care in order to be President, then we'll get yet one more candidate who doesn't care about their friends and family enough that they would put them through the horrific anal exam of their lives.

This has been going on for decades now. So Trump is definitely not the only President we have had willing to sacrifice the lives of those closest to them. He is not the only one who wanted to be President so bad that he was willing to have every sordid detail of his life exposed and examined. Obama was willing, so was Clinton. Bush had already been through it as son of a former President and his family had already be put through the life cringing wringer, he knew what he was getting into and didn't care.

This is why all (both parties) our current federal level politicians are so awful and care more about themselves and their agenda and getting their way more than they care about the people or the country. If they aren't wealthy to begin with, they care about the big bucks (millions) that magically appear when someone becomes a federally elected official on an upper class salary of less than $250K. Our current system sucks, we need term limits, that may help.

edit on 8/2/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Neither will run.

Inside their little spheres, they are loved.

But outside of their spheres they aren't. Since they'd be running not on ideas or platforms but personalities, it would end in failure.

It'd be a Facebook presidency based on "likes" and not on anything meaningful.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
seems oprah has a favorite
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
After the last debate, it seems the Leftist Democrats have decided being connected to Obama is now a bad thing.

Just ask Biden.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I never could stand the he/she myself, when it was first lady and opening her mouth on TV always wondered wtf she was talking about crap she had nothing to do with, it wasnt elected her husband was. Hate it when first lady, any first lady think the people gave them a job .
edit on 2-8-2019 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2019 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I do not feel that the spouse of a past president should be allowed to run for president. A two term limit should apply to the first family, and maybe even the kids of a past president should be restricted from being president. It would be sixteen years that the Obamas were in the whitehouse if Michele Obama did two terms, that should never be allowed to happen, Hillary should not have been allowed to run either. Term limits were made to keep a family from becoming dictators. No.

I watched Oprah sometimes, I like her, but she should not be in the Whitehouse. She might make a great congresswoman, but she is not that great of a deceiver, the Obamas were better at deceiving people. Hilary was a much better liar than Trump ever was or will be. She did not believe rules applied to her though, people were aware she messed up a lot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join