It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Activists and Hollywood are Begging Michelle Obama or Oprah Winfrey To Run for President.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: carewemust

And I have a question for you.

There was a thread earlier today about Moore and his plea to Obama.
But you know that don't you. You do because you posted in that thread.

So my question to you is, why are you posting another thread on that issue.
No, wait. You have put your own spin on it. Instead of saying Moore wants Obama, you say ''Democrat Activists'',, note the S on Activists, and Hollywood are begging Obama.

But tell us this Care. How did you pluralize Moore into a plural. If you had offered other Democrat Activists and Hollywood types I could understand but you haven't. All you mention is Moore, and use his same quote from that other thread...

Oh, yeah, you mention Piers Morgan.. That Piers Morgan, British commentator and celebrity personality. Not Hollywood and not Democrat Activist.

So where are the others you source for your headline and comments? Or are you just doing God's work and starting one more pro Trump thread to help him win a second term and fulfill God's plan for America.

Do you need some tlc?

What's on topic here? (he said, also being ot)

meh... REEEEEE...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I’d say the plan for these losers is: put a black candidate up against him, then when he wins again (which is more-than inevitable and they ALL know it) we can screech and point and say “see, see. Racist trump supporters”.

Someone like AL SHARPTON? He knows how to "bait" President Trump from their old days, when they were friends.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I think the fact is Oprah and Obama both realize they would not win against Trump, and that's why neither have given even a remote entertainment or positive view on running against him. Let's face it, Oprah cant beat anyone in a political debate and we are a good decade and a half beyond the days when she had an army of American women hanging on her every word. Obama, well she just brings the same baggage as an Ilhan Omar to the stage... I think she would be one "first time I've been proud of this country" sound bite replay away from her Hope's crumbling like a house of cards.

2020 is looking hilarious to me so far.

I'd love to see one of those "Btch" slap and scratch fights btw Oprah and Michelle.

Bring it on.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Are you a member of the distinguished "Gallop" family?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Hey. The headline for the thread is

Democrat Activists and Hollywood are Begging Michelle Obama or Oprah Winfrey To Run for President.
page: 1

That is the main thrust of the thread. It is what gets people to click into the thread, not that you said you wanted to ask some question. But you know what? I asked you a question as well, one that was pertinent to your headline and you did not answer it but instead tried to take the focus off of your headline and shift it somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I wouldn't vote for Michelle because she is married to Obama and I ended up disgusted with Obama's war mongering and the continued infringements on our privacy. I wouldn't vote for Oprah because she has next to zero political experience and her Hollywood lifestyle distances herself from the average American imo. Sanders would raise taxes to high heaven chasing away businesses, jobs and give entitled millennials free tuition which I don't agree with. Although I agree that they would have a great chance at beating Trump I think those candidates would just be the lesser of two evils given the choice between them and Trump.

The more I think about it the more I'm leaning towards Andrew Yang, the only candidate addressing the impending job crash caused by automation and technologies that will take more and more jobs away from the average Joe.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: mtnshredder

I wonder if HILLARY would win the Democrat nomination again, if she joined the fray?

With all the baggage she has that’s been made public even more so than when she ran in 2016, I would probably say no. Although, picking good candidates does not appear to be one of the party’s strong points, so....who knows. I think Daffy Duck could beat any one of the current runners.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
It’s no surprise that not one single person on ATS is saying “no no, we don’t need someone else to come along, any one of our candidates could defeat the President”

No
Surprise
At
All

(They all know their goose is cooked)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

i don't think oprah wants the intense scrutiny that comes with the presidency imo

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I mentioned Bernie has a great chance in fact I think he would win, not that I would vote for him. While his ideas seem good on paper, they would chase half the country away, the way Castro chased half of Cuba away.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Well maybe if they could find someone with half a brain they could have a chance. As it is now, the Dems are screwing themselves with all this lunatic talk.

I already resigned myself to 8 years of Trump a long time ago...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Your position is understandable and understood.

Have a GREAT day.

link   
What happened to the 20 or so they already have ?
Is the Democratic Party saying we got losers and we know it ?

link   

1. Yes, the DNC would choose personality over qualification any day... but in this case they would be choosing race and gender over qualification. You know, because, like, racism and misogyny and stuff.

2. If someone held a gun to my head and told me I had to choose between Oprah Winfrey and Michelle Obama for the next President, I would pick Oprah. She has some 'out there' leanings and in her shows she is all about 'feels' rather than reality, but that could be an act. She has built a pretty damn massive empire.

I would take the bullet before I ever voted for anyone closely connected in any way to Barrack Obama.

Even with Oprah running, I would still vote Trump without question. He has proven he will try to do exactly what he said he will try to do, which I consider to be the single biggest qualification there is. Oprah might, but she is not proven. After that, it boils down to policy, and I like Trump's policies better than anything coming out of the DNC. I haven't even seen the last debates, because the DNC decided to give exclusive rights to CNN and CNN refused to even let CSPAN cover them. So be it. I do not allow CNN on my TV in any way, shape, form, or fashion which might reward them for doing that crap they call "journalism."

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

The more I think about it the more I'm leaning towards Andrew Yang, the only candidate addressing the impending job crash caused by automation and technologies that will take more and more jobs away from the average Joe.

Andrew Yang seems to be the most intelligent of the crop.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Hillary would likely become their #1 draft pick if Oprah and Michelle declined.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

An astute observation. The pundits on CNN and MSNBC figured out that barring a miracle, the Democrat Goose is cooked.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

This News Anchor was saying today that he wished Joe Biden had Bernie's stamina and passion.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Speaking of "lunacy"...

A Federal Court ruled on Tuesday that the Trump-Russia-Wikileaks collusion theory was a HOAX.

After the judge announced his ruling, several more Democrats in the House joined the "Impeach Trump" bandwagon.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well, Oprah did tell Trump to run for president way back in the day. She may have been the original person to suggest it. Hahahahah. And she has a little business sense.

Obama is a demagogue and preaches hate/anger.

Oprah is easily better...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join