It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Activists and Hollywood are Begging Michelle Obama or Oprah Winfrey To Run for President.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
August 1, 2019

I listened with amazement, as one "pundit" after another, came on Democrat-friendly CNN and MSNBC today, and described how horrible the current crop of 24 Democratic Presidential candidates is/are. They echoed what Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh have been saying, for weeks.

Ultimately in the conversations, they began talking about the possibility of a SURPRISE candidate, like Michelle Obama, or even Oprah Winfrey, throwing their hats in the ring, like NYC mayor De Blasio did recently.

After last night's Democrat Debate, Liberal Film Maker Michael Moore begged MICHELLE OBAMA to run for President..

Filmmaker Michael Moore said that there is only one candidate up to the challenge to “crush” President Trump in 2020, “and her last name rhymes with Obama.”

“In fact, it is Obama — Michelle Obama,” Moore said on MSNBC.

“Everybody watching this right now knows she is a beloved American, and she would go in there and she would beat him.”
Source: thehill.com...

TV Host/Journalist PIERS MORGAN says the only two high-profile Democrats who can beat President Trump in 2020 are OPRAH WINFREY and MICHELLE OBAMA.

SOURCE: www.newsweek.com...

QUESTION #1 for ATS: Would Democrats choose PERSONALITY over QUALIFICATIONS...by choosing Oprah or Michelle, over former Vice President JOE BIDEN?

QUESTION #2 for ATS: Which lady do you feel would be the best President for America? Oprah Winfrey has "business experience", like Donald Trump had when he ran. Michelle Obama participated in many activities and gave advice, while hubby Barack was President for 8 years.

-CareWeMust

+32 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This sort of stupid popularity contest is exactly why the Electoral College exists, and why it needs to remain...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

I don't think the Electoral College plays a role in Democrat primaries. Doesn't the popular vote determine who will be the Democrat party nominee?

Well... there are "delegates" at the Democrat Convention. Maybe they operate similarly to Electoral College delegates.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Idiocy!!!

This reeks of idiocy and desperation. Desperation for even thinking that those two are viable candidates and idiocy at ignoring the viable candidates that are already running.

Indipendents are almost always who decides the elections. They swing between the two looking for who is closer to the middle ground "usually." The left is trying desperately to find an appealing far left-wing candidate and there simply isn't such a monster in existence.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I think the best surprise Democrat candydate should be Ilhan Omar 😎

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Yea, ask Bernie about how the Democrat party picks their candidate!

Michelle would finally be proud to be an American again I guess, and possibly ruin all of our lunches instead of just school children.

Opra.....well she would be a contender is all seriousness. She has built an empire, without the family money like Trump had. She wouldn't be a bad pick considering the other Psycho's they've thrown out there.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
If they would’ve spent as much time finding and grooming a worthy candidate as they have spewing hate and chasing Russian unicorns for the last three years they probably wouldn’t be in this predicament. This is what happens when you live in the problem and not the solution.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I think the fact is Oprah and Obama both realize they would not win against Trump, and that's why neither have given even a remote entertainment or positive view on running against him. Let's face it, Oprah cant beat anyone in a political debate and we are a good decade and a half beyond the days when she had an army of American women hanging on her every word. Obama, well she just brings the same baggage as an Ilhan Omar to the stage... I think she would be one "first time I've been proud of this country" sound bite replay away from her Hope's crumbling like a house of cards.

2020 is looking hilarious to me so far.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
DESPERATION

What a good year.

If michelle Obama ran against President Trump she would be totally destroyed. No competition.

And oprah fcuken winfrey?????? What the FCUK??

I though they were an abysmal joke already (along with the vast majority of the planet) but now I don’t know what to think.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Just the act of these losers begging ‘someone else’ to come on board is damaging their already-defunct pathetic presidential run.

Pathetic

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Thanks for the detailed feedback. Democrat pundits say that Michelle Obama is a moderate, compared to the new (new)Biden, Bernie, Kamala, Spartacus, E. Warren.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They Dim establishment is looking for a candidate who can "Beat Trump". That is their #1 criteria.

They feel that if Hitler could beat Trump, they'd rather have him, than the BAD ORANGE MAN in the White House.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Thank-you for the thoughtful analysis! You make some good points in Oprah's favor. She definitely has more in common with Donald Trump's "work" history, than Michelle Obama does.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I wonder if HILLARY would win the Democrat nomination again, if she joined the fray?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And I have a question for you.

There was a thread earlier today about Moore and his plea to Obama.
But you know that don't you. You do because you posted in that thread.

So my question to you is, why are you posting another thread on that issue.
No, wait. You have put your own spin on it. Instead of saying Moore wants Obama, you say ''Democrat Activists'',, note the S on Activists, and Hollywood are begging Obama.

But tell us this Care. How did you pluralize Moore into a plural. If you had offered other Democrat Activists and Hollywood types I could understand but you haven't. All you mention is Moore, and use his same quote from that other thread...

Oh, yeah, you mention Piers Morgan.. That Piers Morgan, British commentator and celebrity personality. Not Hollywood and not Democrat Activist.

So where are the others you source for your headline and comments? Or are you just doing God's work and starting one more pro Trump thread to help him win a second term and fulfill God's plan for America.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

OK... So you're saying that Oprah and Michelle aren't entering the race because they know in their heart/mind that they CAN NOT defeat Donald Trump. Could be!

But then why aren't some of the 24 dem candidates dropping out? Certainly most of them must know they're just wasting their time and energy this cycle.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Rumors are that Michelle won't run because she'd have to make her medical records public...or something to that effect.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I’d say the plan for these losers is: put a black candidate up against him, then when he wins again (which is more-than inevitable and they ALL know it) we can screech and point and say “see, see. Racist trump supporters”.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

PAULINE HANSON !!

She'll sort you lot out.

Ploise exploin!

(I think if she actually had the ability to publicly speak, she'd have done so much better here)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You're missing the main thrust of this thread. But that's OK. I'll clarify. The TWO HIGHLIGHTED QUESTIONS to ATS Members are why this thread was created. All before those 2 questions is simply background lead-in material.

Have a nice day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join