It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weep not for Sweden's invasion problem - it's karma for their interference in South Africa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Why don't we go back to before then?

Why don't we rewind and go back to the 1650s and not have the Dutch (or a few ragtag Dutch dudes) come along to a far off distant land in a completely foreign dark continent?

From the tone of your OP, I take it that you sort of agreed with Apartheid or whatever? You mutter something about how South Africa was "one of the most advanced countries" when white folk were ruling and crumbled after the black majority took over? The necessary conclusion of your opinion then is that Black African countries like South Africa would have become advanced successful nations had white folk ruled or flooded those regions and settled.

Why stop there? Why not have systemically eradicated the entire black population of Black Africa in previous centuries and resettled it with "advanced Europeans"? Then Africa would have been a much, much different continent today?

Is that what you're saying? Cos that's the conclusion your "opinion" in your OP leads to...

Black folks can't govern or manage or advance; white folks do sh*t better, right?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: TheGreazel
a reply to: DigginFoTroof
The crime rate numbers are beying downplayed all over Europe , this was recently in my country :

www.dutchnews.nl...

Here, I'm going to bring in info from you link:

Junior justice minister Mark Harbers has indicated he expects to resign, following the publication of police figures which ‘hid’ the number of asylum seekers suspected of serious crimes. Harbers said in a written statement to MPs that the mistake was his responsibility and that he wishes to debate the issue in parliament before ‘drawing his own conclusions’ – a euphemism for stepping down. It is unclear when the debate will take place. The figures, which were published last week, included suspicions of rape (4) and murder (31) under the heading ‘other’. Harbers was then accused of attempting to hide the figures

Read more at DutchNews.nl:

I believe this is happening in ALL countries regarding data on crime by immigrants. It's wrong.

What I see is, in offering a place of safe sanctuary for immigrants, they (Governments) are creating a dangerous and deadly culture for their existing citizens. Citizens who have offered services, space, basic necessities and tolerance to the newcomers only to be attacked or murdered or sexually assaulted. What a slap in the face.

Apparently the immigration policy of "the West" is in part due to low birth rates of existing "indigenous" citizens. Hence the need to flood it with "fecund" immigrants?

This true? So...what are you complaining about?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Scapegrace

What kind of logic is that?

"As for legal immigrants in Europe and America, we were extraordinarily kind to let them live in our First-World societies instead of the hellholes they fled. Any crimes or offensive actions they commit in their new havens are completely unacceptable by any and every society’s rules of behavior."

Are you saying that native people have more right to commit crimes? Because that what it sounds like...

Peace

As you yourself have pointed out we have enough home grown criminals, we don’t need more.
Immigration is a privilege not a right and if you cannot adapt/assimilate to the country your immigrating to then you shouldn’t be there.

At the very tippy top of the list of assimilation is following the laws, if you can’t do that then gtfo.
There are literally millions of people who would love the opportunity to move to the west and who would be prepared to embrace the culture and the laws of their new home.

Your sounding like one of those apologists who think illegal immigrants can do no wrong
“It’s not his fault he raped a 12 year old, in his culture girls who walk alone, wear those types of clothes, talk to men without a male guardian present are allowed to be raped”
That’s a slightly more extreme version of how you are coming across

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I am not apologizing for anybody but I also am of the opinion that it shouldn't matter wether you are a native or immigrated citizen when you break the law.

I am holding everybody to the same standard and convict those who break the law equally.

Immigrant or not...

Your reasoning comes across as if you would rather have your daughter be raped by a fellow countryman than some raghead from the desert.

Peace
edit on 2-8-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
South Africa would be the crime ridden rape capital of the world with or without foreign intervention...

People acting like SA would be Wakanda if it wasn't for the evil white colonists. But if you look objectively it would appear the evil white colonists brought wealth and prosperity with them and left it there only to be squandered away by corruption and greed.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I am not apologizing for anybody but I also am of the opinion that it shouldn't matter wether you are a native or immigrated citizen when you break the law.

I am holding everybody to the same standard and convict those who break the law equally.

Immigrant or not...

Your reasoning comes across as if you would rather have your daughter be raped by a fellow countryman than some raghead from the desert.

Peace

immigrant isn't a citizen. broke the law? GTFO.

you can hold them to the same standard, but once they break it, the rules are different for them - have to be, they do NOT have the same rights, at least not until they can prove they're not criminals AND can assimilate.

you want reasoning? how about background checks and psychological tests for every single one of them, instead of letting in everyone, criminal or not, and then whining about public outcry when they commit crimes? you think that what, if - IF - criminal rate amongst them is lower than in the west, then letting them all in lowers the average and that's fine? how about the west doing just fine without them? how about the fact, that letting them in effectively causes MORE crime in the west? who cares about the rate? this isn't their home - if their own home would be fine, they wouldn't be here, and those additional crimes WOULD NOT HAPPEN, at least not in the west. got it?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

American right?

Pledge an allegiance to flag and that stuff...

Yeah here in Europe it's a bit different. Take your state exam within a period of 5 years...and you're in. You can keep your values and traditions as long as they don't violate our laws (don't slaughter your own sheep on the balcony etc).

I really don't get why you guys are so uptight about people who want to come to America have to pretend to be american....let's just call it a cultural difference.

Peace

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

American right?

Yeah here in Europe it's a bit different. Take your state exam within a period of 5 years...and you're in. You can keep your values and traditions as long as they don't violate our laws (don't slaughter your own sheep on the balcony etc).

I really don't get why you guys are so uptight about people who want to come to America have to pretend to be american....let's just call it a cultural difference.

Peace

wrong. Poland. nice try though.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Okay. So what is the naturalisation process in Poland like?

When does an immigrant become a polish citizen?

Peace
edit on 3-8-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

American right?

Peace

I don't think it's American's having a problem with people bringing their cultures, it's when they bring it and expect others to change, bend over backwards or committ worse crimes (either in number or in severity/violence). If you had a private club and a new member joined that didn't speak the language, would you expect everyone in the club to have to learn it to suit the new member - or write the menu's, news letters, brochures, etc in their language as well? What if 10 new members joined all from a different country w/ diff languages - does the club now have to publish 12 versions of everything and set up training classes to train all the old members in the new languages? No, the new member learns the common language.

If the club has conduct codes and a new member violates it by starting a fight, should they get less/no punishment because they are new and havent' been a member for XX years - even when the crime is obviously a crime/assualt against someone? What if it is a prospective member on a trial/probation period. If they break rules should they be allowed to join (when expressly stated otherwise)?

If a person wants to join a club b/c they have the best tennis pro's in the country but there's a 10 year waiting period, and there are members finally getting in b/c they signed up when they decided to have children. Does the person who waited till Johnny or Jaunita is 10yrs old and suddenly decided they like tennis get to join before the person who planned 10 years ahead even though they planned this for so long? What if that membership comes with 2hr daily lessons, and there is only one spot? It wouldn't be fair to give it to the person who jumped ahead.

Every argument for illegals is all about "screw everyone else" and is a prime example of what seems to have been happeneing for decades in this country/world. It's similar to people showing up late to a date/party/meeting/dinner b/c they didn't care enough to be on time (within fair reason) and don't value the other person's time. AS long as it doesn't bother them, they don't care, but when it does bother them, they throw a fit.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Will everyone stop blaming AIDS on the western nations. Aids came about in Africa by the population eating contaminated "bush meat". Namely contaminated monkeys.
The proliferation in SA is down to the "shamans" who have told the men that the sure way to cure AIDS is to rape an underage virgin. Go figure.
Oh for the nice immigrants. That's sarc. Baroness Cox informed the house of Lords that there are at least 74 towns and numerous cities where immigrant rape gangs are operating.
Pakistani Muslims with a couple of British citizens among them. But they don't tell you that the couple of British citizens are of Pakistani origin.
Fear mongering??? look on google it's your friend.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I can only go by what you brits tell me because I haven't been there in ages. You almost have me convinced your country is overrun and sharia law is just a matter of time...although the few british people I talk to off these boards tell it is all a little blown out of proportion.

Anyway..back to those immigrants. Too bad Jedi_hamster hasn't come back because I wanted to point out a little statistic about our Dutch immigration numbers...

That's right, polish immigrants are at the top....for years.

Now we love our polish immigrants and they are here for a reason. Good paying jobs....

I've got to hand it to them they can work like horses and all those natives crying "they took our jobs"...well maybe you got a little spoiled with your 36 hour work weeks, 6 weeks a year holidays and frankly they do the work nobody here wants to do.

But the thing is...they don't want to assimilate. They just come here to do a job and send the money back home. And they are right...

The problem isn't with the people leaving home and family to find a better life. The problem is with these asshole 1% executives that want to keep a little more money in their pocket by hiring cheap labor.

If anybody is looking for a way to improve the quality of your society start with the CEO's of this world who don't give a f@%k about your traditions and values.

Peace
edit on 3-8-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I don't know what your goal is.

Why would you defend a system that's broken? How are you on a conspiracy site and NOT aware that mass unchecked illegal/ economic migration (NOT IMMIGRANT) is a weapon designed to completely destabilize a country?

third wave feminism/ LGBT identity politics + Rampant mass illegal immigration and unchecked economic migrants + the massive money trail leading back "Philanthopist crusaders" = Your country mind washed into accepting it's own cultural destruction and eventual destabilization.

Everyone cant be a racist man. Clearly there are good points to why this has to stop. We can find other ways to help them it DOESNT HAVE TO BE THIS EXACT SPECIFIC METHOD. do you not see that to many of us you are the raving lunatic? if you are not in favor of stopping this. You are in favor of the same endless spree of child trafficking rings, rapes, acid attacks, NO GO ZONES, and the eventually replacement of any and all cultural elements native to the land.

Do you even remember what happened in neice Germany? do you remember how a rape gang of over 1000 middle eastern and north african migrants descended on the population EN MASS in 2013 new years eve and raped 100s if not 1000s of women and children?

Do you think that's an isolated occurrence? what about the rape gangs in Britain that operate literally a few blocks from the people whos daughters are stolen yet the police have LITTERALLY denied helping the people reporting them for years because "We don't want to seem racist." < not an exaggeration actual quote.

Do you think this behavior is normal? In what universe? Candy land? We have to survive, I want society to exist as I remember and change according to the will of those who live here OR AT THE LEAST have that change be beneficial to the society at large not the complete #ing destruction of western values.

This is a psy op campaign. this is world war three. You are at war. #ing get your # together. a part of me really hopes you don't reply asking for my proof, because im going to flood you with unrelenting evidence and it's going to destroy that naïve innocence. Those two stories I shared? old news to those who are above the bull#. there are 1000s. possibly 10s of thousands of similar stories across the western world and I have them all.

It's time to take the red pill man.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Omniview

Do you even remember what happened in neice Germany? do you remember how a rape gang of over 1000 middle eastern and north african migrants descended on the population EN MASS in 2013 new years eve and raped 100s if not 1000s of women and children? 

Exactly because of this kind of "facts" do I refuse to join your little fear parade...

I'm guessing you are talking about Köln (never heard of Neice?) New years eve 2015...I was there.

Yes it was a terrible situation which wasn't handled correctly by police.

Yes it was a form of "taharrush gamea" which was coordinated by estimated 2000 men (nation wide) from arabic countries.

Yes 153 arrest were made and of those 149 were immigrants.

But

No, not 1000's of women and children got raped!!

653 reports of sexual assault were written up (1000 nation wide) and victims reported being touched in the private areas.

In the subsequent new years eve's that we have had since 2015 this phenomenon hasn't occured again so maybe you are blowing things up just a tad to drive your point across.

And that's why I don't take fearmongers very serious.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join