It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I went to the Trump rally in Cincinnati today . Want to hear a story ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Good times! Sorry for highjacking the thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Fallingdown

CNN has them trained well...Ignore, deflect, and worst case scenario...If one of "us" try to speak with them, scream obscenities and run away antifa style..middle finger in the air as they haul ass away from the potential confrontation.

That's not what happened though is it.
edit on 2-8-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So then what would you call America, the country with the highest prison population on earth? The United States is a great country but people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

You forgot to mention Trump gave two f#$++ about Baltimore til Cummings dare question Trump's detention centers along the border. So no one should question Trump without risk of being told to fix their own sh+# first.

Ah whataboutism.

I’ve been here a year and was wondering when someone would do that .

Your answer is in my first paragraph.

What does it matter Baltimore got the attention ?

Where are the voices of the passionate Democratic politicians and the host at CNN and NBC who cry because their heart hurts over words .

Why aren’t they saying anything about the people of Baltimore who live in filth ? They make excuses and you guys believe them . IYPWYWSBIC

Listen to that statement instead of getting angry .

Wake up
edit on 2-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

That's not a whataboutism. Whataboutism would be me saying what about West Virginia and that opiate/meth filled welfare state. I admit I am guilty of whataboutism when I brought that up in other threads. Not a fan of whataboutism and will try to refrain from doing that in the future.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

That's not a whataboutism. Whataboutism would be me saying what about West Virginia and that opiate/meth filled welfare state. I admit I am guilty of whataboutism when I brought that up in other threads. Not a fan of whataboutism and will try to refrain from doing that in the future.

Cool man! Who holds the WV Senate? Sounds like you're really concerned about WV!
edit on 2-8-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Dude you ignored the whole statement and said what about Trump .

By the way parts of West Virginia are opiate meth filled welfare states . Parts of Kentucky are too.

^^^^^^ that’s called being honest and not taking facts personally to create a narrative . I’m a hillbilly from Eastern Kentucky a stereotype that’s been discriminated against for 100 years and I wasn’t offended at all .

Want to know why ?

Because I’m an adult and it was true .

Just like trumps statement .

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I agree, we need politicians from all sides to step up and do something about our inner cities and the homeless, drug problems throughout the country. I'm also saying those problems are not immune to "blue states". Even though crime is down overall I believe we have a long way to go to making our country safer.

The skeptical hippo in me wonders if Trump would have said anything about Baltimore had not been called out by Cummings. Like I mentioned earlier I'm sure Trump knew all about the rodent infestation problem seeing as how Jared kushner and family have been cited for that very reason in the buildings they own in Baltimore.

Let me also say yes I am glad that Baltimore is receiving national attention thanks to Trump's deflection, now will anyone give a rats ass about the conditions of the border detention facilities? I highly doubt it.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I agree, we need politicians from all sides to step up and do something about our inner cities and the

Trump just did and he still talking about it . You guys didn’t and still don’t like it .

The Democrats and the media are saying it it’s not filthy everybody there is perfectly fine and happy .( sarcasm )

But Trump’s a RACIST!!!

Did you ever stop to think your lecture should be turned in the other direction ?

BTW

Dude you did again .

But in the process you proved my point.

Trump and Bernie were right it’s filthy .

Or are you claiming that Jared Kushner was the only property owner in the city of Baltimore to be cited for rodents ?

I heard that from Nancy Pelosi and knew immediately it was a false equivalency .

It took me about two seconds because I’m not gullible like most of the left .

Think independently and verify, verify, verify instead of parroting their lies.

I’m about ready to hit the hay. Have a good one .

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Goodnight and I enjoyed my night off of work conversing with you. Would like to keep the conversation civil if we should meet again.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

How did that guy talk through his ass into the bullhorn? What's his face look like?!?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

How did that guy talk through his ass into the bullhorn? What's his face look like?!?

He was far more articulate than I've seen from you...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I had a blast .

I went up to a group of bikers and I asked. Who would you rather have coffee with at the breakfast table . ( Trump doesn’t drink ) Mitt Romney or Donald Trump ? They replied Trump with a roar ! Lol

They understood what I was getting at. Trump would talk to you Mitt Romney would talk down to you .

But only when the bikers were underaged girls, right? But for sure, trump is this kind of guy talking to everybody and he would listen to every story with patience and empathy, because he is like jesus, he loves every human being from the heart as you can see every day since he starts doing his social business.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

The world is far more United under trump, he's bringing allies closer, he's alienating our enemies, he's bringing down the establishment.

It's clear he's our saviour from all the wrong in this world .

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I was there live streaming from the protests. Got lots of video debating crazy dumb people.
edit on 2-8-2019 by BadBen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump says Apples, then the next day he is being slammed for saying oranges

More likely, some pundit would say that Apples is a codeword for oranges which are grown down south wherein apples is a codeword for his actual racist belief that blacks should be picking oranges. Which of course means that his Baltimore tweet was really about Hispanics.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

But for sure, trump is this kind of guy talking to everybody and he would listen to every story with patience and empathy, because he is like jesus, he loves every human being from the heart as you can see every day since he starts doing his social business

Yes!

Spot on !!

It’s nice to read a comment from someone who understands and has their finger on the pulse of the world !!!

You made my day !!!!

“Hail Trump
Full of grace
Help us save the human race “

edit on 2-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Mitt Romney is a snob. Nothing more nothing less, he represents what WAS wrong with the Republican Party. Donald Trump has no problem mingling with anyone.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

You're confused. Trump never referred to minorities as monkeys. Although, I'm sure you hope he did, as your masters in the MSM would like you to believe that he did. He also wasn't implying that the 4 should return to their countries of origin based on race. Rather " figure out how to fix it" then come back and tell us how you did it.

But you've been programmed well. Hopefully, not to the point of no return.

They know what he meant. They choose to ignore it so they can play the race card. Willful ignorance.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Ding ding! I was born in 77 as well. Isn't that weird? I'm sick of crying racism over things that have nothing to do with racism. I'm sick of extreme leftists pretending like kkk members are around every corner when you and I BOTH know it's a lie and complete BS!

So we're the same age and you believe the BS, and I don't. Where does that leave us?

My sister was born in '77, me in '79 and we're both right there with you. That's 3 to 1, he's the minority in his cries of racism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join