It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I went to the Trump rally in Cincinnati today . Want to hear a story ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I don't think everything is racist, I do believe that our leaders should behave like adults and not be on Twitter at 3am trolling like members of 4chan. I do believe they should be more careful in choosing their words. Trump just spews out the most obnoxious thing that comes to his mind kind of like ambien guzzling Roseanne and my drunk uncle.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Ok. Sounds like you're all worried about racism. But you haven't shown one damn claim of it. Why didn't you just say you think Trump acts childish? I doubt many would disagree, but still just laugh about it.

Stop causing fake racial division where it doesn't exist. Take that advice "conspiracy nut", and run with it. Because at some point, that advice should make sense to you. (If you're a REAl conspiracy nutcase)
edit on 2-8-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

The 80s weren't that long ago, I was born in 77, shame that our leaders were still talking like that within my lifetime. Shame that Trump and a segment of his supporters think and speak like that to this day. Trump calling less fortunate countries sh#*holes and turning on his own countrymen when they dare question his policies.

Let me ask you this, do you think Trump is civil? He calls it like he sees it, so does my drunk uncle. We have the equivalent of a drunk uncle leading our country.

Wrong on all counts. What we have is a brutally honest president who calls out the garbage for what it really is. When he calls countries sh#$ hole countries he is speaking directly to the liars and deceivers of those countries running the show and who have run those countries into the dung heaps they are.

The problem today is with people who deny the facts and the truth for what "feelz" right to them, which is fantasy land mentality. Those people really are living in a bad dream they create daily, while everyone else enjoys the best comeback for America in decades.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

You failed to look at the bigger picture. Regardless of what people think about the comment. Everyone in the nation knows what Baltimore is going through now . His comment made it absolutely clear .

But for some reason the morally superior left is ignoring me issue.

Have you seen news reports after news report about what they’re going to do to fix Baltimore?

Have you seen politician after politician crying about how awful it is for the people and how it hurts their hearts ?

No

The vast majority of their statements are denying the conditions and saying the orange man’s a mean RACIST!!!! (Thx tucker)

They don’t care about the people there. It’s more important for them to attack Trump as a RACIST!!!! And let the people of Baltimore live in filth .

Any anyone else who’s only playing the race card doesn’t care about the people either .

Their motive is the same.

Through lack of good information from dishonest data .

Emotional manipulation which prevents clear thinking and causes a tunnel vision of hate .

The left is unable to think past “orange man mean” and look even 10 feet down the road .

Much less look at logical conclusions . All they have is blood in their eyes.

They’re being intentionally manipulated by the Democrats and the mainstream media so that they be pointed in a direction like a rabid dog .

I’ve watch them do it since the 80s. When they want the black vote they bring up reparations . When they want to make sure the women are on board they bring up abortion . When they want to get to your heart the say cops are killing everybody . The new one is the LGBT they pretend that every white male in the world wants to kill all the gay folks.

It’s all hogwash but with the MSM tugging at the heart strings of their emotionally overdosed followers . The left doesn’t stand a chance .

The only way they are going to see what’s being done to them. Is to look elsewhere and compare information but they refused to. The left rationalize is it as everybody is a Nazi we don’t want to hear what they have to say .

The entire resist movement has their head so far up their ass they can chew their food twice.

They have no idea what’s actually going on. Did you watch the video? The guy didn’t even bother to do the first bit of research about Baltimore. He didn’t know that he’s doing exactly what the revolution did in Cuba screw the people. He loudly claim that Americans have to work three jobs to pay their rent when the dumbass was working one himself .

Ideology substitutes for intelligence apparently on the left .

Do you know why ?

Because they’re being lied to day in and day out !

Do you know the story behind the walk away movement ?

The founder Brandon Starka was just like any other liberal. He said in a interview when Trump was elected he was physically sick for days. He couldn’t sleep he was angry his stomach was in knots . He couldn’t believe the rednecks elected a man who made fun of a disabled reporter. For days he got on Facebook and ranted and raved about trump to the point friends quit replying .

Then one day his childhood babysitter sent him a video . She said Brandon don’t get mad just please please watch this video about the disabled reporter .

So he decided to watch it sneering about how stupid it’s going to be and the lies that are gonna be on it . Because he hated all Republicans and all information coming from them .

Here’s the video pay attention to the second scene and the fourth scene. They’re both at the same rally on the same day at the same place Myrtle Beach . The second scene was earlier in his speech . Despite showing Trump used that gesture repeatedly . ( and there’s a much longer clip with him making more of those gestures )

The main stream media Cherry picked the one with the reporter intentionally and lied. Solely for the means to manipulate emotions . The left believed every word and went off the deep end .

Anyway Brandon watched it once and said oh my God! They are lying to me , why would they lie to me ? He said he watched it multiple times over the next couple days. It upset him so much he couldn’t go to work .

Then he did what the left should do hell what I would do if somebody was lying to me constantly in order to manipulate.

He got pissed off.

That’s how the walk away movement was founded . One video did it. One small piece of counter research to expose the liberal media for what it is . I guess that explains why the left won’t listen to anybody .

They won’t do any research, their emotional exhaustion has made them gullible and I also believe many know the truth and are lying on purpose .

Anyway here’s the video sorry for bending your ear . ( although I might’ve messed up some “yous” and “yours” the post wasn’t intended at you just the left in general . I screw that up sometimes ) ✌️

By the way go watch the YouTube video or read the transcript. Bernie talked about West Baltimore with disgust .
edit on 2-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Democrats have been hoodwinking and brainwashing people for 180 years.

They're pissed off now that the agenda is getting exposed 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

And the right has been programmed that calling people monkeys and telling them to go back to their own countries is ok. We are going backwards in civility SMH

Where has this happened? Telling people to go back to their own countries?

More Orange Man Honk REEEEE..

never ending supply from the inflatables...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Can you point to me where I said I was worried about racism? I'm worried that the president of the United States is making it seem ok to speak to others in such a demeaning, derogatory fashion, that he has emboldened people in our country to speak to people like that in public. We all know of story after story of people verbally attacking people with go back to your country, speak English etc etc not necessarily racist but definitely xenophobic and bigoted. It's not just people of color either, I saw a video where a lady was telling some Greeks to speak english. The lack of respect is getting out of hand. Days after Trump told the squad to go back to their countries a "Reverend" gas station clerk told some Mexican ladies to go back to their countries, was the "Reverend" emboldened by Trump's comments days before, can't prove it but I wouldn't bet that he wasn't. Is that the kind of behavior you think is acceptable by Americans? Please don't lump me in with the everything is racist crowd, I just wish we could all have a little more respect for our fellow man despite our political leanings and or race, religion, differences.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Some people just don't get it that everything Trump says, no matter what it is, is twisted into something derogatory by the media and then it feeds to fevers of the TDS sufferers.

Trump says Apples, then the next day he is being slammed for saying Oranges.

The filth inside your own heart and mind is creating a black-hole of hatred for everything Trump says and does, because of no logical or honestly valid reason.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

The kind of behavior Trump has expressed is the exact kind of behavior any sane person would expect in response to a group of people consantly crying racism, mysoginy, anti-LGBT, and accused of "hate speech" on a daily basis by people whom hate him, then they blame it on the Russians.

It's laughable. I'll agree it's childish. But what do you really expect?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

You forgot to mention Trump gave two f#$++ about Baltimore til Cummings dare question Trump's detention centers along the border. So no one should question Trump without risk of being told to fix their own sh+# first.

I'm sure Trump has first-hand knowledge of how bad Baltimore is seeing as his son in law has several rodent infested buildings in Baltimore and he and his family have been hit with several code violations because of them. Had Trump and co. cared perhaps they would have cleaned their buildings up. You don't say?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I think Trump's remarks that appear "Racist" are actually rebuttals to racist comments directed at him from real racists.

Difference being, Trump puts the lime in the coconut 😎

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I think Cummings' "outburst" at his hearing was a knee-hits-jaw reaction to finding out he's under investigation for corruption and his wife too. Elijah is one of those "I'll get even" types and he has decades old grudges and axes to grind 😎

Trump, as usual, selected the perfect chime on the clock to hit 😎

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

CNN has them trained well...Ignore, deflect, and worst case scenario...If one of "us" try to speak with them, scream obscenities and run away antifa style..middle finger in the air as they haul ass away from the potential confrontation.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I actually see it as the other way around, I can't believe the rude crap that comes out of his mouth and then you guys bend over backwards to try and justify it. Actually come to think of it I'm kind of glad he speaks before thinking so we can see what an immature, egotistical, mean spirited soul he truly is unlike others who hide their true feelings behind carefully chosen words. He is honest in that aspect I'll give you that much.

Now I want to tell you something I could go along with many of Trump's policies if he would tone down the rhetoric and speak to all of us not just his base. Illegal immigration? let's fix it without demeaning and vilifying a group of people who the majority are looking for a better life. Muslim ban?not sure about all that but for starters let's start with Saudi Arabia. Crime? overall it's down but let's get it down further, inner cities? Help please not just name calling. Imo you catch more bees with honey than vinegar and Trump is spewing vinegar all over the country.

www.pewresearch.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I used to be big on conspiracies when I first joined, sadly the majority of conspiracies I was into have been debunked or I have lost belief in them because of lack of definitive proof, 911, UFOs, Bigfoot, we didn't land on the moon etc etc

what does Wookiep mean?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sounds exactly like our Commander in chief, wonder how he feels about Rosie odonnel or LeBron? I'm sure he got over it seeing as how he took the high road and all. "I'll get even" is Trump's middle name!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I actually see it as the other way around, I can't believe the rude crap that comes out of his mouth and then you guys bend over backwards to try and justify it. Actually come to think of it I'm kind of glad he speaks before thinking so we can see what an immature, egotistical, mean spirited soul he truly is unlike others who hide their true feelings behind carefully chosen words. He is honest in that aspect I'll give you that much.

Now I want to tell you something I could go along with many of Trump's policies if he would tone down the rhetoric and speak to all of us not just his base. Illegal immigration? let's fix it without demeaning and vilifying a group of people who the majority are looking for a better life. Muslim ban?not sure about all that but for starters let's start with Saudi Arabia. Crime? overall it's down but let's get it down further, inner cities? Help please not just name calling. Imo you catch more bees with honey than vinegar and Trump is spewing vinegar all over the country.

www.pewresearch.org...

Trump has already tried the "honey" approach and all it did was have those he complemented (even though they insulted him first), see it as a weakness so they attacked him even harder.

Like when he was really nice to Nancy Pelosi and showed her respect (she didn't deserve), when she became speaker again, then she turned right around and cooperated in schemes against Trump.

Trump has been the nice guy plenty of times (after being insulted or wrongly accused), but being nice and showing decency to garbage doesn't mean it is going to stop stinking.

When you are nice to garbage do you know what it does? It becomes even more rotten and stinks even worse.

But pouring vinegar on it removes the scale and exposes the sin so it can be cleansed or at least observed for what it is.

edit on 2-8-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I used to be big on conspiracies when I first joined, sadly the majority of conspiracies I was into have been debunked or I have lost belief in them because of lack of definitive proof, 911, UFOs, Bigfoot, we didn't land on the moon etc etc

what does Wookiep mean?

You lost your way. I don't tell just anyone the origin of where "wookiep" came from. Maybe if we talk more, but you won't really be impressed. I promise.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Wookie is a character on starwars and the p stands for Paul. I used to love encyclopedia brown and just introduced my son to him yesterday. Being you're my age I'm sure you remember EB right?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I do remember EB, and the P doesn't mean Paul. Wookie Paul? Lol no, but anyway we are far off topic now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join