It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I went to the Trump rally in Cincinnati today . Want to hear a story ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I’m kind of rambling here. But I think you guys will like it.

I drove up and went over about five . Walked about a mile to get there. I usually chat with people when I’m taking a walk , standing in line hell I even do it at stoplights . No one on the left would even say hi back . I cracked two jokes to this guy in the video. He looked straight ahead and wouldn’t answer. Then he did a speed walk to get away for me . So I cut an angle on the street to get ahead of him and he turned the other way . 😂

Trump supporters were different. Smiling happy cheerful and thoughtful . The left was doing a slow burn .

I politely asked quite a few if they wanted to talk about the issues. One lady was nice enough to say not really. The rest just glared so of course I smile back.

When I got down to the arena there were between 20 and 30,000 Trump supporters in line. Everybody was well behaved I even got to chat up a guy selling bottled water. I asked how many people he thought were here. He replied 30,000.(which seem to be the consensus) and he told me he had sold 1500 bottles of water and under two hours. Trump helps the economy wherever he goes. 😁

I walked back to the corner and noticed about 100 to 150 people from the left. Screaming the same old chant “No Trump, No KKK, No fascist USA” (I never thought I’d miss hey hey ho ho (insert name) has got to go”

I knew that group wasn’t supposed to be there because of their permit. At the closest they should’ve been about a quarter-mile away on the other side of great American ball park . I walked over and asked a female cop nicely why they were there.

She bit my head off.

I wasn’t implying anything I wasn’t angry I just asked a question.

When I got up to Pete Rose Way.

There was one guy with the bull horn screaming at the Trump supporters in line that they all had been had by a con man billionaire.

So of course I did what any other smartass would do and crossed the street to talk to him. 😇

I leaned against a light pole when he was about 30 feet away. I was polite and I asked him if he wanted to discuss the things he was talking about. He looked at me like I had three heads turned around and continued screaming at the Trump supporters with the bull horn.

In a few minutes he moved to about 10 foot from me and I asked him again.

Here’s how it went.......

edit on 1-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+63 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You must be new to video games.

When you talk to storyline characters, they have a lot of dialog.

When you try to talk to NPC's, they just move about randomly and end up getting stuck in a wall.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Cool trailer. When does the ATS movie come out?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You found a Commie! Who doesn't like Bernie... Bernie isn't far enough left for this guy! Wow.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
You must be new to video games.

When you talk to storyline characters, they have a lot of dialog.

When you try to talk to NPC's, they just move about randomly and end up getting stuck in a wall.

That guy had a most punchable face too. OP has the patience of Gandhi.

edit on 1-8-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You know what's funny about that chant (No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA)? I actually know a man who is a real KKK member (not a friend, FYI) and he is vehemently against Trump.

Just sayin'.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I had a blast .

I went up to a group of bikers and I asked. Who would you rather have coffee with at the breakfast table . ( Trump doesn’t drink ) Mitt Romney or Donald Trump ? They replied Trump with a roar ! Lol

They understood what I was getting at. Trump would talk to you Mitt Romney would talk down to you .

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I don’t play video games and I read your reply three times .

Huh?

Could you give a brother a solid ?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

God bless Megaphone Man who has a decent enough job that he can go make an ass of himself in public for all those folks working 40 hours a week just to pay their got-dang rent

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: MisterSpock

I don’t play video games and I read your reply three times .

Huh?

Could you give a brother a solid ?

He's referring to the "NPC" meme (non-playable character.)

Basically, lefists and liberals have a limited script and limited role in the political game..they just repeat the same dialogue over and over due to their limited programming.

edit on 1-8-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Good observation. I sure as hell wish I would’ve thought of it then .

My favorite question was . Paraphrase “ how many jobs do you have “ 🤣

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
At least the Commie was finally willing to talk. That's a start, I guess. You were sharp in your responses, thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Thank you for the explanation .

It was like talking to a child. I asked him leading questions with prepared answers. He looked like a one legged duck going in circles .

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
America is great because people like him can exist here. It would not be great if people like him were in charge.
edit on 1-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
PS-

I was expecting you to sound like Michael Douglas. But you didn't. At all. So you did dissapoint me there lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

When he brought up the Soviet union. I had to bite my tongue to keep from saying...... RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Nice debate with that Commie. He was looking mighty uncomfortable with your questions.
Surprised he never heard about Bernie comparing Baltimore to a third-world country.

Hope you had fun at the rally.
I went to the last one with my son...and you're right...the Trump people were all super-polite and friendly.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I think the gentleman made some valid points and had a polite dialogue with you. I wish we could do the same here on ats.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Interesting. I've been to two Trump rallies. One was during the primary, that one went fine. The other got damn tense as Trumpets were upset that I had my arms folded while he was doing his Mussolini speech and didn't stand to flap their hands when they did. I guess if you don't clap and chant what he wants you to repeat, you deserve "f**k you, libtard" and "what, you're feelings hurt snowflake?". Its amazing what little guys/ guys who take 5 seconds to stand up will say to you when the place is crawling with security.

Ohio Trump supporters must be classier than the ones in Montana.

Honestly, those rallies were the most bizarre things I've ever seen. I like to think I'm a guy who can get along with everyone. for real, I have good friends across the political spectrum. But you get those Trump folks in a group and its like a cult, you're either in it or you're not and if you're not, well then you're obviously not an American. Sad times we're living in.

Cudos to you though ( and I am being sincere) for being cool, being polite and trying to talk issues with the guy in the video. I think we might disagree with who came out on top in your debate, but I bet you and I would have fun having a beer and talking issues if that's how you approach things. Encourage your friends in the Trump camp to be that classy.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
At least the Commie was finally willing to talk. That's a start, I guess. You were sharp in your responses, thanks for sharing.

Yeah, although I thought his ideas were radical, he was at least somewhat respectful.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join