It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris's Campaign Blaming Russians For Beat Down By Tulsi Gabbard At Debate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Something really bothers me about Kamala Harris. im not sure why but it seems her quest is more about her than the people. she seeks power and will do whatever it takes to get it. i cant put my finger on it however she sets off major alarm bells in my head. even as a democrat I don't think I could vote for her . Did anyone notice in her response after the debate she made the comment of she only having 1 percent and expected her to attack her.

What that said to me was she was thinking she-is-so-beneath-me-I-can't-even-bring-myself-to-take-her-seriously. I think Tulsi Gabbard isnt beneath her and would be someone I could vote for.

Isn't it fairly well known she's a whore?

It's all but common knowledge(even with dems) she latched onto an older man in power and F'ed her way to a position of relevance....all the while selling out her "people" for financial/social gain.

How the hell wouldn't that "bother" most people.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: dragonridr
Something really bothers me about Kamala Harris. im not sure why but it seems her quest is more about her than the people. she seeks power and will do whatever it takes to get it. i cant put my finger on it however she sets off major alarm bells in my head. even as a democrat I don't think I could vote for her . Did anyone notice in her response after the debate she made the comment of she only having 1 percent and expected her to attack her.

What that said to me was she was thinking she-is-so-beneath-me-I-can't-even-bring-myself-to-take-her-seriously. I think Tulsi Gabbard isnt beneath her and would be someone I could vote for.

Isn't it fairly well known she's a whore?

It's all but common knowledge(even with dems) she latched onto an older man in power and F'ed her way to a position of relevance....all the while selling out her "people" for financial/social gain.

How the hell wouldn't that "bother" most people.

Take a look at my post on page 2.

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Lets just cut to the chase. . . .

If you don't agree with the Green New Deal, AOC, Omar or TBLIB, then you are a;

Russian
Nazi
Racist

Pick one, it doesn't matter.

Truth to power

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Thanks
I needed a good laugh

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Harris is nothing but a dirty cop. Look how she got where she is, she used her legs but she didn't walk. She absolutely stinks.
I applaud Tulsi for the take down. It warmed my heart to see Tulsi body slam that ugly excuse of a human being.

Harris is the type of cop that would bust someone with 2 pounds of weed, and then produce 1 pound of evidence, and the other pound would go home with her. What a skank!

I thought it was her mouth?

Either way, dirty cop is right.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: muzzleflash

She's basically claiming that Google is a monopoly and that they purposely blocked her ads after the first debate because she's in favor of anti-trust against Google. Something along these lines.

So she's the Democratic version of Ron Paul.

No wonder she's interesting to me.

Although the looks don't hurt...

In a purely intellectual way of course.

Too bad she's a little nutty on a few key issues. And she didn't stand up for conservatives when they were being censored, even though she's got a lawsuit against google for much the same.
edit on 2-8-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Obama had a chance to nip Russia hacking in the bud, but instead, told his National Security Team to "stand down".

But he won the Nobel Peace Prize!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Kamala Harris at the Air Freshener Isle in her Local Supermarket - Ok , this can't be so Hard to Choose , Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: muzzleflash

She's basically claiming that Google is a monopoly and that they purposely blocked her ads after the first debate because she's in favor of anti-trust against Google. Something along these lines.

So she's the Democratic version of Ron Paul.

No wonder she's interesting to me.

Although the looks don't hurt...

In a purely intellectual way of course.

Too bad she's a little nutty on a few key issues. And she didn't stand up for conservatives when they were being censored, even though she's got a lawsuit against google for much the same.

Ya... she's too left for me.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
speaking of destroying her record... well... im not surprised
freebeacon.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: uggghhh
speaking of destroying her record... well... im not surprised
freebeacon.com...

🤣🤣 Can't wait for somebody to find those and publish. Kamala will fume

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
LOL This had nothing to do with Russians or anyone else but Harris, for that matter. Why? Because all Gabbard did was point out a few of the atrocious acts Kamala did as District Attorney in California. Kamala did some good, of course, but she also did a number of really vile, insensitive acts that directly and negatively impacted the lives of undeserving citizens, mainly people of color. Without question, Kamala cannot be depended upon to look after the interests of all Americans. Gabbard simply gave a head's up to those who haven't looked into who Kamala Harris really is.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

They did the same damned thing to my garbage can no cam but my little dog
told me it was the russians LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I have to give it to Tulsi Gabbard, she was composed, her arguments made sense, and she showed Kamala Harris for whom she truly is. Out of all democrats there she actually had good arguments. I do not agree with her in a lot of her viewpoints, but she was the best of all of them.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny>>> If I had to pi two dem candidates that remind me the most of Barrack Obama, it would be Tulsi Gabbard and Cory Booker. Cory Booker because he has a mystery past and nobody knows anything about him. He's suppsed to be smart but he's pretty much a doofus when speaking on the issues. He's had his way smoothed over for him and helped every step of the way to get where he is so fast. A second rate Obama. And he's gay. They share that in common as well. Gabbard has a similar background. Went to school abroad. International connections. Then she gets elected and is put on the fast track. Goes to OCS and has extremely rapid promotions. her political career is like a meteor. She's as nutty as the rest, but has even gotten the endorsement of David Duke. David Duke who is on George Soros' payroll. Weird. They WANT Cory Booker to be the first openly gay POTUS in the belief nobody could challenge him for that reason. But he's a lackwit and his association with Jussie Smollett has poisoned his chances. How they'd have loved to have a gay First Gentleman but Smollett is radioactive. But back to Gabbard, she'd bring more to the ticket than harris would. Two African americans on the ticket don't have the same pull factor and harris comes across as being too much of a Hillary. They( The puppet masters) will never let a woman be POTUS, but they could have her be Vice President. Right now that looks to be Joe Biden as the only one with a prayer of beating Trump.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join