It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris's Campaign Blaming Russians For Beat Down By Tulsi Gabbard At Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MisterSpock

Roadhouse is NOT Red Dawn.

You need a time out in the back of the class!!!

~sigh~

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

~sigh~

There are some fringe theories that the bad guys in roadhouse did have russian funds backing them.

I agree he needs a good slap, but don't be too harsh on him.

Afterall, they(russians) literally have/had their hand in everything. I wouldn't be surprised if they were behind the baddies in roadhouse as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

~sigh~

There are some fringe theories that the bad guys in roadhouse did have russian funds backing them.

I agree he needs a good slap, but don't be too harsh on him.

Afterall, they(russians) literally have/had their hand in everything. I wouldn't be surprised if they were behind the baddies in roadhouse as well.

Was it the stuffed polar bear in the end scenes that gave it away?

Christ wept... are the Russians REALLY behind everything?

You may be on to something here...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The Democrat in me thinks it's going to end up being a Harris/Warren ticket, tbh. Not sure of the over/under.

I had to think on this for a bit. As a Democrat, I'm thinking a Biden/Buttigieg ticket would be the expedient political strategy.

edit on 1-8-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The Democrat in me thinks it's going to end up being a Harris/Warren ticket, tbh. Not sure of the over/under.

I had to think on this for a bit. As a Democrat, I'm thinking a Biden/Buttigieg ticket would be the expedient political strategy.

First woman President, first woman VP.

Identity politics FTL.

edit on 1-8-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Buttigieg/Harris is the ticket unless someone does something stupid(-er).

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

No one puts DB in a corner!

edit on 1-8-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I'm still hoping a dark hoarse emerges and hillary jumps back in.

I think the super delegates would rally behind her again and give her the dem nominee(no matter what the "voters" want).

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I like Buttigieg, but I just don't think it's his time to carry the lead.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I think the super delegates would rally behind her again and give her the dem nominee(no matter what the "voters" want).

The dark nightmare strategy.

I don't see Michelle stepping in unless the hubby has REALLY covered his ass about his last 2 years in.

Still possible though.

Hillary got officially thrown away this week.

So that's a non-starter.
edit on 1-8-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The dark nightmare strategy.

I don't see Michelle stepping in unless the hubby has REALLY covered his ass about his last 2 years in.

Still possible though.

Hillary is much more likely to "fall" back into the race then either Michelle or Oprah.

While it seems comically psychotic to most, you have to put yourself in their shoes. Hillary is still a "good" candidate.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I edited... sorry.

Hillary is right here now...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Now, as for me? I sent a $3 donation to Marianne Williamson! She only needs like another 31,000 unique donations to qualify for the next debate! She's so damn entertaining! It'd be a shame not to have her in the next debate! 

We finally agree on something!

I enjoy her. She speaks "Truth to Power" more legitimately than any of those other bozos on the Left who use that phrase. Her bit about Flint was more honest than anyone else has been. She more legit than Kamela and Booker when it came to that.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I like Buttigieg, but I just don't think it's his time to carry the lead.

He does seem a bit submissive doesn't he?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

He'll be the candidate because he has no record to defend. And despite being a giant part of the party machine, he can play the role or "outsider" because of it. He is the party, and he has no record. He's smart. Clean. He's openly gay, so criticism will be "homophobic". He has no record to defend. He's a vet, so he can wave the flag.

He's the candidate. They should probably actually save him, because it's difficult to see T2020 losing, but they're desperate.

Biden is just there to take heat until Buttigieg takes centerstage. Harris is smart, pretty, and can motivate the demographic they need to motivate and try to tap into the Obama ground game that carried him.

That's the ticket unless her ego gets pricked, and she declines.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Seems like something the Democratic party would do. That's a hell of a promotion. From mayor of a small Midwestern college town to President.
edit on 1-8-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

He was handpicked by Dean, Axelrod, Pfieffer, O'Malley, etc for the DNC chair position. He ultimately stepped down when Perez garnered enough support. But he's a key cog in the party machine. And he has no visible ties to it. He's their perfect candidate. I'm sure he's the party choice. He just has to keep his head low and let everyone take potshots at eachother so he can get enough primary votes. He can't be attacked by his record by the progressive splinter or the GOP. Everyone else viable has baggage they are carrying from past votes/comments. He's just "an Indiana boy" making his way to Washington like Mr. Smith. He isn't an obvious plant to the independents in thr flyover states, and that's what they need. He can look like a "moderate" "vet" for the general election.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Interesting points. You may be on to something.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

You do realise the idea is to defeat the President, right?

Having Biden or Buttigieg as the candidate would be handing him a second term on a silver platter

(Which I’m still convinced is what the dEms want, they and their hateful mouthpieces seem HELL BENT on losing)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Something really bothers me about Kamala Harris. im not sure why but it seems her quest is more about her than the people. she seeks power and will do whatever it takes to get it. i cant put my finger on it however she sets off major alarm bells in my head. even as a democrat I don't think I could vote for her . Did anyone notice in her response after the debate she made the comment of she only having 1 percent and expected her to attack her.

What that said to me was she was thinking she-is-so-beneath-me-I-can't-even-bring-myself-to-take-her-seriously. I think Tulsi Gabbard isnt beneath her and would be someone I could vote for.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join