It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris's Campaign Blaming Russians For Beat Down By Tulsi Gabbard At Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Is there anything the Russians cant do?

Nope, they control just about every facet of peoples lives....across the entire world.

I came home last night and saw my garbage can was knocked over.

Checked the security system footage......Sure enough, around 3am a black Lada pulls up and out pop two russians with those tall fur hats. They kicked it over, laughed and did that weird bouncing leg dance and then jumped in and left.

Tried to report it, but when I called the local police department the guy who answered the phone had a heavy russian accent.

We have literally been red dawned and nobody listened to the warnings from the MSM and the Dems.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Literally what these morons believe.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Why ill probably be voting for Trump again.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Lets just cut to the chase. . . .

If you don't agree with the Green New Deal, AOC, Omar or TBLIB, then you are a;

Russian
Nazi
Racist

Pick one, it doesn't matter.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I have an occasional garbage can mishap as well... but it's like 1/2 mile from my house for pickup and there is no camera down there.

I had thought it was just bears, but the last two years or so the local liquor store is always out of a favorite Russian vodka of mine, Stolichnaya Elit.

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

Russian bastards!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Is there anything the Russians cant do?

Nope, they control just about every facet of peoples lives....across the entire world.

I came home last night and saw my garbage can was knocked over.

Checked the security system footage......Sure enough, around 3am a black Lada pulls up and out pop two russians with those tall fur hats. They kicked it over, laughed and did that weird bouncing leg dance and then jumped in and left.

Tried to report it, but when I called the local police department the guy who answered the phone had a heavy russian accent.

We have literally been red dawned and nobody listened to the warnings from the MSM and the Dems.

Apologies Comrade, I did not know that was your garbage can.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I have an occasional garbage can mishap as well... but it's like 1/2 mile from my house for pickup and there is no camera down there.

I had thought it was just bears, but the last two years or so the local liquor store is always out of a favorite Russian vodka of mine, Stolichnaya Elit.

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

Russian bastards!!!!

I'm in a small town, but I guess the signs are still there.

The local liquor store has tripled it's vodka section.

A small cafe opened up a while back. They specialize in potato soups and every table has a chess board. There is also a sign on the door that says "Please tie up your pet bear outside, no bears in cafe.".

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Gabbard handed Harris her ass in that debate.

Yes she did! HAHA.
I loved how she called her out for jailing people for smoking marijuana, and then did a talk radio show, talking about how she smoked pot! Priceless! HAHA

As to the Russian Propaganda Machine? Meh. I'll start worrying about them when they start lying to promote their candidate.

Now, as for me? I sent a $3 donation to Marianne Williamson! She only needs like another 31,000 unique donations to qualify for the next debate! She's so damn entertaining! It'd be a shame not to have her in the next debate!

I bet it was supposed to be Oprah, with Marianne as her VP. To bad Oprah chickened out!

edit on 1-8-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Harris should actually be happy.

I'm sure there would be a line around the block for people wanting to have Gabbard handle their ass.......

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I once drank vodka

I'm so sorry, America. *sobs*

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

It's not just a human problem either:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

None of this would have happened if we still had Patrick Swayze.

Once he left us, we were left wide open to an invasion.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The Democrat in me thinks it's going to end up being a Harris/Warren ticket, tbh. Not sure of the over/under.

Williamson is certainly entertaining though!

She makes me want to wander out to the sweat lodge, do a little peyote and contemplate life.

Thinking of Trump makes me do that sometimes too, to be honest.

For different reasons though.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: shawmanfromny

None of this would have happened if we still had Patrick Swayze.

Once he left us, we were left wide open to an invasion.

Wolverines!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Morons debating morons. There's never been a time in history when we were so blessed.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

link   
Kamala is about as fake as they come. Her support of the #MeToo was so hypocrytical with her only being in the position she is in from sleeping her way into positions of power (thanks to Willie Brown who was 60+ when Kamala was in her 20's dating him while he was married. Brown even admits that he gave her some of her positions and that she owes he career to him. I'll bet if people investigated his relationship with her and other politicians of the time (Pelosi) you could uncover a ton of illegal happenings but the media doesn't seem interested in that - too long ago and all that..

link   

Me too. For different reasons. LOL

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The Democrat in me thinks it's going to end up being a Harris/Warren ticket, tbh. Not sure of the over/under.

Williamson is certainly entertaining though!

She makes me want to wander out to the sweat lodge, do a little peyote and contemplate life.

I know trumps a troll at heart, but I think this would be going too far.

I'd love for him to come out and back Willamson on the dem ticket. That would be hilarious.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Me too. For different reasons. LOL

It's all good.

I've given up on the political wars on ATS, unless I can call out some obvious BS.

Lines are already drawn, nothing will change hearts and minds anymore.

So why fight it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join