It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris's Campaign Blaming Russians For Beat Down By Tulsi Gabbard At Debate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Isn't this special?

Kamala Harris's press secretary, Ian Sams, insinuated last night, right after the Democratic debate, that "the Russian propaganda machine" is backing Tulsi Gabbard. Why? Probably because Gabbard humiliated Harris at last nights debate, after destroying her record as California’s attorney general.

Democrats eating their own and using "The Russians Did It!" excuse:

Of course, any attack on an establishment Democrat is met with an equal and opposite reaction. Establishment pundits and their supporters responded with a familiar cry: “Russia!” Gabbard, they said, is propped up by Vladimir Putin, and #KamalaHarrisDestroyed is the work of “Putin’s bots and paid for shills.”

www.rt.com...

DID ANY OF YOU MISS THE BEAT DOWN?

Well, Kamala was in a fighting mood today and called Gabbard an “apologist” for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and mocked her low polling numbers.

“This is going to sound immodest, but I’m obviously a top-tier candidate,” she said. “And so I did expect that I would be on the stage and take hits tonight, because there are a lot of people who trying to make the stage for the next debate.”

"For a lot of them, it's do or die,” Cooper interjected.

"Well, yeah, and especially when people are at zero or 1 percent, or whatever she might be at, and so I did expect I might take hits tonight,” Harris added before hitting Gabbard for her record on Syria. “I can only take what she says and her opinion so seriously,” Harris said after calling Gabbard an “apologist” for Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad.

www.washingtonpost.com... rm=.cf219ca77dcd

Dang, this catfight might get interesting down the road. It also shows how big Kamala Harris's ego is and how she won't hesitate to use smears to settle a score. Maybe I'll tune in next time these two share a stage.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I can honestly say that I have paid very little attention to this kitty litter box show. They are only proving that Trump will win in 2020. Fine with me. More money, and hopefully another four years with no new wars.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Gabbard handed Harris her ass in that debate.

But think about it though...

Democrats have just spent 3 years, a billion hours of newstime and everything they have to impress upon their voting base "Russia Bad".

Now, in the case of Trump it turned out to be a conspiracy theory.

However, now the NPC's have been thoroughly programmed "Russia Bad".

So why not use it against someone that they don't want to win the nomination because she's not a slavering radical leftist?

They already built it, after all..

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Is there anything the Russians cant do?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The Democrats are like early James Bond movies, they have no ideas so just go with “it was the Russians” every time.

Tulsi looks white, doesn’t she know criticism of black people is racist?
Plus Harris is a women so it’s highly likely that Tulsi is also sexist

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Well I'm sure that's a winning strategy by Harris.

Harris received donations from Trump and his family. Ergo she received money from Russia and Putin.

How did she become a politician with that wavering voice? She should do a duet with Williamson.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Well I'm sure that's a winning strategy by Harris.

Harris received donations from Trump and his family. Ergo she received money from Russia and Putin.

How did she become a politician with that wavering voice? She should do a duet with Williamson.

It could be that she F###ed her way up the ladder.

No speaking voice needed.

Although being able to hum in certain situations helps.

edit on 1-8-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Lets just cut to the chase. . . .

If you don't agree with the Green New Deal, AOC, Omar or TBLIB, then you are a;

Russian
Nazi
Racist

Pick one, it doesn't matter.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Something related I found interesting:

Tulsi Gabbard Sues Google for Restricting her Ads During Debates.

She's basically claiming that Google is a monopoly and that they purposely blocked her ads after the first debate because she's in favor of anti-trust against Google. Something along these lines.

Arguing Google’s singular dominance over internet searches presents a danger to democracy, Rep. Tulsi Gabbard filed a lawsuit Thursday in California against the tech giant over its alleged censorship of her campaign...

“You have a candidate who’s been outwardly adverse towards Google, and is not necessarily seen as a champion of their favorite policy interests, who was reaching never before seen popularity,” Dunne added. “The timing is too coincidental.”

The company has also directed emails from Tulsi Now, Inc., Gabbard’s campaign committee, into spam folders in users’ inboxes at “a disproportionately high rate,” the lawsuit alleges.

Google told the campaign the account had been suspended due to “problems with billing information or violations of our advertising policies,” before clarifying that it had detected “suspicious behavior in the payment activity.”

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It's official....the Left is too stupid to tie their own shoes.

.....but, it's endlessly entertaining watching them eat their own in a race to the bottom.
edit on 1-8-2019 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
It's official....the Left is too stupid to tie their own shoes.

.....but, it's endlessly entertaining watching them eat their own in a race to the bottom.

They shouldn't have to tie their shoes, the government should do that for you.

It's a human right.....

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Just the tip of the iceberg with Harris and some other Democrats.

The more they stay and talk the more will come out.

Kamala was so flustered after Gabbard's put down it was actually funny 😎

Wait till somebody gets the lowdown on Biden's BS with China and Ukraine 😎

The final nails will be driven when one of these masterpieces has to debate Trump 🤣

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Lets just cut to the chase. . . .

If you don't agree with the Green New Deal, AOC, Omar or TBLIB, then you are a;

Russian
Nazi
Racist

Pick one, it doesn't matter.

Add Russian-Nazi-Racist-Yetti to the list 😎

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Harris is nothing but a dirty cop. Look how she got where she is, she used her legs but she didn't walk. She absolutely stinks.
I applaud Tulsi for the take down. It warmed my heart to see Tulsi body slam that ugly excuse of a human being.

Harris is the type of cop that would bust someone with 2 pounds of weed, and then produce 1 pound of evidence, and the other pound would go home with her. What a skank!

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think with all the money the DEM party has and it's massive connections/support across all industries.

I think they should take drastic measures.

Take the top 10 candidates and cut them up and sew the best pieces of each one into some sort of super candidate.
edit on 1-8-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

She's basically claiming that Google is a monopoly and that they purposely blocked her ads after the first debate because she's in favor of anti-trust against Google. Something along these lines.

So she's the Democratic version of Ron Paul.

No wonder she's interesting to me.

Although the looks don't hurt...

In a purely intellectual way of course.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Is there anything the Russians cant do?
hehe

It's an avalanche comradski....we been bushwhacked from across the red curtain....ain't heard that term in a while

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Another moron who think the TINY and absolutely MINISCULE amount of ‘Russian tweets’ could possibly have an effect on American voters when compared to the BILLIONS of leftist lies we see on an hourly basis across ALL forms of media.

Maybe her IQ is making her believe that?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

And that is why Tulsi Gabbard is the best chance the Dems have.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: muzzleflash

So she's the Democratic version of Ron Paul.

No wonder she's interesting to me.

Although the looks don't hurt...

In a purely intellectual way of course.

I agree. She is absolutely gorgeous! And I like her style. Very intelligent, and well presented.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join