It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lundta99

Hi All,

This is very interesting. I have never, ever experienced anything similar or seen anything unrecognizable in the skies. But I have no reason to doubt these people. Why would they ALL lie?

Abductees, you all have my respect. Please tell us more information so we, the citizens of Earth, can understand this phenomena which has secretely fallen upon us. Together we can do it. We are the real 'borg collective'. We have people from all walks of life here. Experts in all fields. We can solve this. All of it. The internet has connected us for only eight years, we have just begun. We are coming and nothing is stopping us now. Keep up the good work.

Best regards,

arit

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lakota

Hi Lakota, just a couple of quick questions.
Does the needle between the eyes leave any physical mark?
Do you get any other marks on your body after a visit? If so, can you please describe?
Thanks mate.
(I'm a fellow ozzie btw, in vic
)

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
All my life I have thought aliens to be a product of overly active imaginations. I pictured them as I had seen them on t.v. and in movies but I never really questioned weather or not the were being accurately depicted, no more than I would dispute the authenticity of Count Dracula's image. Nor have I given much thought to whether or not there is more than one type of aliens. To me, an alien was an alien. I had no preconcieved notion of what a genuine alien might look like because I believed there was no such thing as a genuine alien much less, multiple races of them. Anyways, the reason I am bringing this up is because the first time I was abducted there was one EBI that looked different from all of the rest. There were four aliens on the ship that appeared to be greys. They had pear-shaped heads, big black slanted eyes, and grey skin. Obviously you know of these. Three of them were just standing over me with an impersonal look in their eyes. I felt like a rock, almost like I was no longer a living being, but an inanimate object, not sure why. I could see no tools or experimental devices. It was just me and "them". The fourth "grey" was standing behind the others at what looked like a big t.v. screen that had a large wide base at the bottom. It appeared to be the equivalent of a computer monitor and a keyboard just a whole lot more advanced. I saw him place his small hand into what looked like a handprint in concrete. Then the screen started flashing green and purple and it started making wierd screeching sounds, almost like when you try to connect to the internet with a modem. It was at this point when it finally hit me. I had either lost my mind or I was having an extraordinarilly elaborate dream. I closed my eyes and tried to shake my head but it wouldn't move. I just felt this intense tingling sensation in my head and neck. When I opened my eyes again one of the three greys around me started towards the other grey and joined him at the wierd computer thing. My vision was blurry but I could see clearly enough when I scanned the rest of the room that there was a fifth alien. He was in the opposite corner of the others just standing there. This one looked different. He was about the same size but had a big almost beak-like nose and yellow eyes. He was grey as well but a slightly darker shade. For some reason I was more scared of this one than the others. Call it intuition, but I just knew that this one was dangerous. I just laid there bewildered staring into it's eyes. I wasn't sure what the greys were up to. They just stood there looking over me. The wierd one started talking to me. Well, I don't think I can say it was talking. It's mouth wasn't moving but when I looked into it's eyes I could just hear words. Was it telepathy, I don't know but it was wierd. I could hear broken english, something about an answer. I'm not sure what the answer was to, but it made it clear that I was the answer, or perhaps humans in general were the answer. It also told me it's name, or atleast I think it was it's name. Awkloid, I think it was. Well let me stop myself. I just thought it was interesting that there might be more than one type of aliens. I was wondering if you too had seen more than one type of alien when you were abducted. If so,

Can you describe them.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Where did everybody go?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lundta99

Hi,
Take a look at the dates from the OP, it's about 6 years old, originally posted in 2002, that may be the answer right there.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If you didn't have an expereance with the greys your lucky.
I have had countess experiance with them my whole life.
(And no, I have been ridiculed enough, so I won't discuss my abductions here.)

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Squiddypuff]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Squiddypuff

Now that you mentioned it. You have to start a thread and tell us all about it. As for those who would ridicule you, simply ignore them and continue debating with those who truly show interest and want to know.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

That is not a bad Idea. I'm still kinda new so I don't know how to post a link, but it will be on my profile.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join