It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have We No Decency? A Response to President Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The escalation of racialized rhetoric from the President of the United States has evoked responses from all sides of the political spectrum. On one side, African American leaders have led the way in rightfully expressing outrage. On the other, those aligned with the President seek to downplay the racial overtones of his attacks, or remain silent.

As faith leaders who serve at Washington National Cathedral ¬– the sacred space where America gathers at moments of national significance – we feel compelled to ask: After two years of President Trump’s words and actions, when will Americans have enough?

Source

Well the responses to this should be fun. What's got a stronger hold over ATS? Christianity or Trump?

It should be noted that this isn't some Left Wing church. In fact, Newt Gingrich is a very involved member of the Cathedral.

Is this an indication that Trump is losing the religious vote?

If so that doesn't bode well for him in 2020. The Right have relied on the Christian vote since at least the old, crazy, racist (aka Reagan) got elected as President.

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

roflmao

]]]]]

+37 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Meh.

So he's a dick. We all know this. No one is disputing this.

But I'd rather have a dick as a surgeon who was good at his job than a surgeon that was nice, took all my money, and ended up killing me because of "muh feels".

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Nice try
like that person speaks for "Christianity"

Shall I pull up the black panther that espouses kill white babies to speak for all dems?

fair is fair and all.......

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think many actually are disputing this.

So how far do you let a "dick" go to have more of what you want? Start a world war? Have a limit?

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

If you criticize someone who is not white you are a racist? Trump targets a wide variety of people, he is an equal opportunity troll.

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

How is Trump racist?

I want specifics, not some bull# where he disagreed with a black or called them out for not doing a damn thing for their city while they complain about him and their city rots.

Also, telling someone to go back where they came if they don't like where they're at isn't racist.

Thanks in advance.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

So how far do you let a "dick" go to have more of what you want? Start a world war? Have a limit?
This is why we make light of the situation, a world war? You people are so ovet the top and full of air, there isn't a limit.

You people continously live in a state of fear and always assume the worse.

Trump is calculating and is meeting this slander with equal force and measure.

The POTUS is nice too, if someone called me a bigot, I'll cuss them out where they stand.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

As faith leaders who serve at Washington National Cathedral ¬– the sacred space where America gathers at moments of national significance – we feel compelled to ask: After two years of President Trump’s words and actions, when will Americans have enough?

Source

We wont have enough until he gets reelected in 2020. Race bait much?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What does this have to do with my Christian faith? Those faith leaders don't speak for me. They are not my faith leaders. The idea that not following them is an affront to Christianity is a heretical belief, they are not God.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Aahhhh the world is ending, where is my safe space!

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I can see the Democrats starting a world war with their bs before I see trump starting one.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
When will Americans have had enough?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It depends on how big the "dick" is.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Meh.

But I'd rather have a dick as a surgeon who was good at his job than a surgeon that was nice, took all my money, and ended up killing me because of "muh feels".

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree

Meh.

That video pretty much sums up US politics to perfection.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Democrats in Baltimore trying to pass new laws so they can get ratified🎱

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I voted for Trump because I was hoping he would be a giant dick! I was so tired of the PC bullcrap and the weasily politicians bowing before it. It had to stop. Trump has done a wonderful job of showing what an asinine farce our politicians and our government had become.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Meh.

Finally a political post I wholly agree with. I think his father named him wrong, He should have been named Dick Trump.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join