It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Change SAVIORS UNITE!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
much like the wonder twins of old, we have a group of WOKE celebrities including DeCaprio, Obama, Katy Perry, Prince Harry who care so deeply for the environment, that they need to travel on private jets and giant yachts to a Google retreat.

nypost.com...

Former President Barack Obama, actor Leonardo DiCaprio, singer Katy Perry and Prince Harry are said to be among 300 guests invited by Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin to their luxurious annual shindig which has been dubbed “Davos by the Sea.” Either they don’t believe climate change is the big problem they keep saying it is, or they just don’t care enough about saving the planet to give up their perks.

In the year 2019, one has to ask, do these fine folks know anything about Skype?

For the die hard believers of mans contribution to climate change, when the loudest champions of your cause take it seriously, I may entertain your thoughts, but till then, I'll hold out in denial hoping this is just a cycle that we can't control.

The guy next door to me telecommutes. I'm currently repairing a PC 67 miles away from me. The technology exists. those who doubt it, hit me up for a link.
edit on 1-8-2019 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Saw that. Them fools burn more carbon talking than mt st. Helens could spew.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Dude!

Some of them like, paid their illegal gardening staff to plant a shrub. So carbon offset.

Why you so racist?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So does this mean that the right winged, evangelicals were right all this time?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't blame him. His white privilege prevents him from seeing that strait white males cause global warming and kill kitten angels.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Please........send me the link!
Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
They're doing their best to create a carbon crisis as instructed 🤣

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This conference alone has enough carbon to push the Democrat timeline from 10 years down to 8 years.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Don't think Macron will attend this year, he's busy dealing with a small problem back home in France when he tried to stuff the French with the carbon tax.....every saturday since May 2018 the yellow vest movement wants him out on the street.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Please........send me the link!
Thanks

Always happy to google that for you.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Jeffrey Epstein is in jail so I guess they need to find someplace else to party. Environment be damned! It's party time!

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I wish these people would stick with what made them famous. It's hard to take a bunch of career actors and political lier's seriously.

Especially when they sit there and tell us to do what they say. Not what they do...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They're doing their best to create a carbon crisis as instructed 🤣

Keynote speaker, DNC head Tommy Perez, said before the Democrat debate last night that manmade climate change was a threat to the "entire Universe"!

He honestly believes that!

top topics

join