It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot sighting near cave in Kentucky

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
i know Lemolo,I live way down the mountain from there in the Umpqua Basins.. And yeah, I dont think that they all are lying though some likely are. More I think they are just filling in personal ''wishes'' for mistaken encounters.

But you know, maybe op has offered something worth considering. Maybe they could be remote visitors here to enjoy the pristine wilderness that is left here before we turn it all into strip malls.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Just before the new episodes of Mountain Monsters airs.
Perfect timing.

Mountain Monsters was my favorite TV show. I was addicted to it. I literally have it playing in the background almost daily. Faker than a $3 bill, but for some reason I found it highly entertaining until they jumped the shark with that Rogue Team plot and ruined it. Seasons 1 - 3 are great.

I wish they'd bring the show back.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Perfect timing.

Mountain Monsters was my favorite TV show. I was addicted to it. I literally have it playing in the background almost daily. Faker than a $3 bill, but for some reason I found it highly entertaining until they jumped the shark with that Rogue Team plot and ruined it. Seasons 1 - 3 are great.

New season starts August 21

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The government only lets the citizens know what they want them to know,story's from history are very consistant there are a race of people whom live in remote areas,giant stature well before the criminal English came here and changed history the filthy bastids

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Perfect timing.

That just made my day! I thought the show was dead. I see they got moved from Destination America to the Travel Channel.

Can't wait to see the new monsters and the trap builds.

I wish they'd bring back Alaska Monsters and Swamp Monsters too.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Perfect timing.

That just made my day! I thought the show was dead. I see they got moved from Destination America to the Travel Channel.

Can't wait to see the new monsters and the trap builds.

I wish they'd bring back Alaska Monsters and Swamp Monsters too.

Underground Monsters (Monsters Underground) as well

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

It wouldn't surprise me if there USED TO BE a bigfoot like creature that is now extinct. I find it odd pretty much every culture on the globe has their version of Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti, etc.

However, I have a hard time believing any exist. At least anywhere near civilization. I can see one being found in the remote wilderness of Alaska or Siberia, but no way I am believing some hick in the middle of Kentucky sees one. Given all the cameras, drones, cell phones, and just sheer number of people around, even remote areas of the US, it is unlikely a 8 or 10 foot tall hairy creature is able to stay hidden.

Even the most elusive creatures like mountain lions, etc get caught on trail cameras all the time. Bigfoot must have some sort of jamming technology that prevents people from taking pictures that aren't with an Iphone 1 that has vaseline smeared on the lens....

I got a cell phone camera that see a pimple on a fly's butt but none of the people who alledgely see these things ever have a camera with more than 1 mega pixel.

Get a map and look at how much America is covered in forest. There is still large swathes of forest that haven't been touched by humans. Most hunters will tell you finding a dead anything in the forest is damn near impossible. It's absurd to think it is not possible for a Bigfoot to exist. Regardless of popular perception the world is bigger than many think. The people that do take pictures no one believes. And the people that don't take a picture aren't believed either.

I mean, we discovered a new giant gorilla in 2004.

I'm aware of how big the US is and much of it unpopulated. However, it still doesn't change the fact that it is statistically nearly impossible for an animal purported to be the size of a bigfoot to remain hidden. We haven't even gotten into the fact you'd need multiple Bigfoots for breeding or the amount of food required to sustain an animal that size.

You see dead animals (or traces) of them all the time in the wilderness. However, heat, maggots, and other scavengers can make quick work of a dead animal carcass.

There hasn't been any significant discoveries of entirely new large species in like 100 years. I am not talking about some small variation on an already known animal, but completely new unseen large animal.

Like I said, I can concede that maybe in some super super remote area of a place like Alaska or Siberia where you may not have another human for say 100 miles in any direction (much less a fully developed city), it might be possible. However, I still think unlikely.

You are far off-base...how many Wolverines does the average Hunter ever see in the wild...and MILLIONS OF MANHOURS are put in outdoors by people every season or year...hundreds of millions methinks...…..how many dead Wolverines has anyone ever seen?...same with Grizzly bears....now if you factor in that the animal is intelligent as in Human intellect on any levels and there is an extremely high likely hood they could remain hidden as a breeding population even a migratory one......I live in a major City and there are BF ALL OVER....and I mean habituating ACROSS THE STREET FROM HOUSES....100 yards from urban neighborhoods.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have discovered more unbelievable structures....I now have many pictures and a few videos......I just received a return on a Trade....I traded a candy bracelet for a baseball sized chunk of pink quartz....I have been searching for large pieces of quartz for my personal collecion in this area for over a decade and have never seen this type of sample....its burning my arse where they found a sample like this one when I could not in over ten years of searching....I have found new Dens being used currently....there seems to be a serious boom in population in my area.....my eye is getting used to picking out their signs and its spooky as hell....they are very large or some are and they make a wide path where they go.....even if you cant really see where they depart main trails once they begin moving down their own paths they make wide-birth trails thru the bushes and plants...A LOT OF PATHS...…..and they erect warning signs or territorial markers ALL ALONG RESIDENTIAL AREAS AND STEETS.....I can literally drive my car down the urban roads and see their signs in the edges of the woods...then all I do is pull over and find their more complicated structures....today I was berry picking in a new area I am not familiar with yet...and heard what sounded like someone trying to teach a little kid to say words...I was on the top edge of a very steep ravine and because the bush is so thick I did not know if there were any terraces below me within hearing distance....but when I say steep I mean steep....I think I am narrowing down small strips of safe areas even the hikers and dog walkers and foragers don't go to....they sure love berries as they have signed almost every good patch I find.....I have learned that they have tunnel like systems running behind my favorite berry patches!!!!!!! And its not funny, melikes me berries!!!!
edit on 8-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hm so any footage of the creature?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
No but I just got some good shots of his stool with my digital camera.I am still trying to figure out what local berry is giving him the specific seeds I see in it.Really easy to see by its size shape and textual appearance that it is a unique type of stool with no local animals likely to be the donor.I found it beside a Denning area I followed their wood signs to.I also have a huge chunk of quartz rock traded back to me and I was given a giant fresh mushroom left on a trail for me seconds after I had just been there.....I have found multiple structures in fact in EVERY SINGLE AREA I HAVE LOOKED I have found their signs leading me to their foliar feeding areas to their observing or watching areas to their hunting areas to their Farming areas to their denning areas....I can now follow their signs right to their specific areas.....I can drive in my car and pick out signs from afar then follow them to structures EVERY SINGLE TIME....I HAVE NOT MISSED ONCE SINCE I BEGAN FIGURING OUT THEIR SIGN LANGUAGE.

I have some ideas for low cost equipment to get some good footage of one or some of them.But its quite dangerous and spooky because once your mind get past the brainwashing you have been given to listen to every bit of bullspit the peer approved published word has pushed down your gullet ...well quite simply you know they are real and then you immediately consider self-preservation above all else because your brain registers them as a PRIME predator and a danger to you.I am now getting to the point where I wont go to many areas again without someone slower than me or someone directionally challenged in some significant manner.....lol...lol...seriously.....I have discovered multiple structures in very geographiclly separated areas and will not return to many sites alone after only the initial discovery visit under my belt...I only return to the gifting site an a fishing hole beside one of their dens.....I ALWAYS find them where I find the GOOD THINGS OR THE BEST THINGS...best berrys...best mushrooms...best herbs….best fishing....best trails...best scenic observation points....the best of everything...they are simply the best....lol...lol.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
my son and went camping and hiking at mammoth cave park in Feb. a few years ago we were camped on the green river it was warm lows around 50 there was one other couple and there kids camped a couple hundred yards down river we were sitting around the fire after dark when we heard this loud noise it's hard to describe but it was real loud you could of heard it a mile away and we where several mi.back in the woods it sounded kinda like a primate a whoop whoop and then a roar or howl I've heard mountain lions and Bobcats it was neither it sounded like you would imagine a bigfoot sounding like and it didn't sound like any noise a human could make there was a creek feeding into the river there between us and the noise and a ferry crossing that was shut down for the winter with a huge bright light shining down on the river we just wrote it off as some locals with a loudspeaker trying to scare us but we slept with our handguns close the next day the couple left and 2 young girls came and set up camp closer to the ferry crossing after hiking that day my son and I where sitting around I'd say 8 or 9 PM when we heard the same thing except it seemed more violent my son said it sounds like its killing something so with the creek between us and a 700 lum flashlight I got my 45 and decided to look and see if I could see anything I was walking by the girls camp and they were asking if I heard that and I said yes that I was going to check it out I started into the woods and these girl are following me I asked what they were doing and told them to go back to there camp and to never follow a stranger with a gun into the woods I went to the creek shined around didnt see anything so went back to camp sat down with my son talking and looking out towards the river and this orb or light just come floating across the river somewhere between the size of a softball and soccer ball it wasnt a flashlight it was a ball of light it was maybe 20 ft. or so up off the river not a straight line just floating I asked my son if he seen it and he said yes it floated under the big ferry light and you could still see it fine it floated up into the limbs of a big sycamore tree just in and out of them and up toward the top and then just floated off out of sight I could maybe write off the howls as someone trying to scare us but the ball of light I can't explain the sad part is we both had cell phones with good cameras and neither one of us thought about getting them I'm thinking about going back this wkend if the weather is decent I'll keep my camera ready this time

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: trailhiker
my son and went camping and hiking at mammoth cave park in Feb. a few years ago we were camped on the green river it was warm lows around 50 there was one other couple and there kids camped a couple hundred yards down river we were sitting around the fire after dark when we heard this loud noise it's hard to describe but it was real loud you could of heard it a mile away and we where several mi.back in the woods it sounded kinda like a primate a whoop whoop and then a roar or howl I've heard mountain lions and Bobcats it was neither it sounded like you would imagine a bigfoot sounding like and it didn't sound like any noise a human could make there was a creek feeding into the river there between us and the noise and a ferry crossing that was shut down for the winter with a huge bright light shining down on the river we just wrote it off as some locals with a loudspeaker trying to scare us but we slept with our handguns close the next day the couple left and 2 young girls came and set up camp closer to the ferry crossing after hiking that day my son and I where sitting around I'd say 8 or 9 PM when we heard the same thing except it seemed more violent my son said it sounds like its killing something so with the creek between us and a 700 lum flashlight I got my 45 and decided to look and see if I could see anything I was walking by the girls camp and they were asking if I heard that and I said yes that I was going to check it out I started into the woods and these girl are following me I asked what they were doing and told them to go back to there camp and to never follow a stranger with a gun into the woods I went to the creek shined around didnt see anything so went back to camp sat down with my son talking and looking out towards the river and this orb or light just come floating across the river somewhere between the size of a softball and soccer ball it wasnt a flashlight it was a ball of light it was maybe 20 ft. or so up off the river not a straight line just floating I asked my son if he seen it and he said yes it floated under the big ferry light and you could still see it fine it floated up into the limbs of a big sycamore tree just in and out of them and up toward the top and then just floated off out of sight I could maybe write off the howls as someone trying to scare us but the ball of light I can't explain the sad part is we both had cell phones with good cameras and neither one of us thought about getting them I'm thinking about going back this wkend if the weather is decent I'll keep my camera ready this time

Wow ! Interesting story. I live in Louisville, so we have been there several times, but haven't camped yet. Just day trips.

<< 1  2   >>

join