It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore says Michelle obama needs to run

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
We already had one black guy with the last name 'Obama' as President.

Why would we need another one?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: shooterbrody

They certainly didn't mind bringing Clinton's wife around after his impeachment. While times are much different today than they were in the past decades, I still don't think michelle could get much more than radical leftist pink pussy hat sporters and The View audience.

In all fairness, Hillary snookered the people of the state of new york on her way to losing presidential elections twice.
Mrs Obama hasn't held any office has she?
Czar of public school lunches wasn't an elected title was it?

I think Michelle snookers people every time she speaks at a graduation ceremony and talks about the only piece of history her and her party attempt not to erase. That's not preparing these black kids (that was usually her audience) for the real world by talking about the past. She's keeping them down and keeping them on the plantation...

Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Michelle seemed like a nice enough bloke and let’s be honest, he’s got more of a chance than any of the current Dem candidates.

Aw, c'mon - let's not be so subtle.

I don't believe Michelle Obama is a she at all.
Show us that anaconda Big Mike and develop some credibility.
Otherwise, all just fraud with an attitude.
It's not the "transgenderism" at issue - it is the fraudulent masquerade.
BTW, anyone here heard about the "biological father" of the Obama girls suing the Obamas for $40Million?

ganjoa

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

BTW, anyone here heard about the "biological father" of the Obama girls suing the Obamas for $40Million?

wha????

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What makes you think she'd beat Trump? Not even the first woman candidate could beat him and she ran on the exact same policies. The problem with michelle is that we all know she would run on either the current slate of offerings or the same platform that cost hillary the last election. You think she'd win because she's black? Because that's the only other thing that stands out to democrats.

I think she would win because as unpopular as Hilary was publicly she still beat Trump in the popular vote and I believe that Michelle Obama is way more popular than Hilary or Trump, I think she would fight a better campaign, I think she would be able to get more in touch with the electorate. Its not absolutely nothing to do with her skin, at leats for me, its honestly more about her personality and politics.

Its a mute point anyway because she herself has said she won't run.
edit on 1-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

He's right, and I'm convinced the Obama team is seriously considering it.

She would never campaign a primary. Better to wait until they bloody each other up, verify none look viable, then announce on the 11th hour.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I'm sure liberals are giving Michael Moore a hard time for bashing the current candidates without offering any other solutions. Moore only picked Michelle Obama as a solution because he knows there's not a chance in hell that she would run. She hates this country and every politician in it.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

My point is that she has no platform. Her platform would either be the same thing obama did, or it would be free everything like the other dems are promising and none of that is popular.

Also, Hillary only won the popular vote because of CA. Take away CA and Trump won the popular vote. That's why we have an electoral college.

ETA: The only way the dems can reach out to middle America is to change their platform and run the same thing Trump is running on and they'll never do that, so because of that, they won't win.
edit on 1-8-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I agree about Mrs. Obama. The Dems need to find someone who is not of a lineage. We had the Bush lineage and the Clinton lineage and both were wrong. Government by lineage is so ,ah , monarchist. It's government by pop culture.

However, the Election of Donald Trump may have pushed our national elections over the line from sound choice making to choice of celebrity and we may never come back from it.

I hate the lineage idea of government. If Trump wins again in 2020 and the world does not come crashing down upon us I can see Ivanka running in 2024 to continue THAT lineage. You know he ,is, grooming her to be his successor.

As for Michael Moore, he originally came to prominence with his anti-corporate movie called ''Roger and Me'' It called attention to the rising tide of corporate power in the nation and was filled with enough humorous incidents to make it fun to watch. It won an oscar I think. I didn't mind Columbine so much either but one scene in it turned me off on Moore. It was his interview with Charleston Heston. Heston, well into his late Alzheimer'' faze could hardly understand the questions he was being asked and Moore kept digging and digging at the old man to ''prove his point'', to get some kind of submission from him that was sad.

However he did have the pulse of the nation in 2020. I think that he passionately believes in the cause he fights for and one thing that I see in him now is desperation. His hope for Mrs. Obama to run is a reflection of that.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

You are on to something here I think. I see this 20 something dems as a charade. It's like panning for gold. Toss enough river gravel into a pan, slowly shake it and sift it, slowly pour off the water until all that is left is the heavy gold and they will have their candidate. If there is not enough gold left in the pan at that point, that is no one has emerged as the one to spark enthusiasm, I can see someone stepping in for an ''acclamation vote'' on the first ballot on convention day. That person might be Mrs. Obama.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I called this a while ago. I was hoping it would never materialize. Still hoping. Oddly enough, she seems like the the dems only chance to me. After all the # they've pulled since barry left... I can't see how this isn't where we were heading the while time. They are really keeping her off the radar till the last minute.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Another political dynasty? I doubt it.

Most of the hubbub around Michelle Obama, indeed the Obamas in general, is overblown. What have they ever done or made? We already put a community organizer in charge of the greatest economy in the world. Let’s not make the same mistake again.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This BS about Michelle Obama being a man needs to stop.

It serves no purpose and no one has explained how a "man" managed to have two children, one who looks like her dad and the other looks like her mom.

Didn't know men could have babies.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

It serves no purpose and no one has explained how a "man" managed to have two children, one who looks like her dad and the other looks like her mom.

You’re obviously a Bigot.
If Michelle identifies as a woman who are we to tell him he’s not.

Joking aside, I don’t like her and am kinda resentful towards her.
I’ve seen pics where her penis looks bigger than mine and truth be told it makes me feel a bit insecure

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa

Michelle seemed like a nice enough bloke and let’s be honest, he’s got more of a chance than any of the current Dem candidates.

Aw, c'mon - let's not be so subtle.

I don't believe Michelle Obama is a she at all.
Show us that anaconda Big Mike and develop some credibility.
Otherwise, all just fraud with an attitude.
It's not the "transgenderism" at issue - it is the fraudulent masquerade.

ganjoa

I have not heard about this but I would like to, if nothing else it could be good for a laugh.
Got a link for us?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Just keeping this thread "accurate" for ya

Michelle Obama reveals daughters were conceived by IVF

Former First Lady Michelle Obama has released a memoir in which she reveals difficulties about her marriage and pregnancy with her two daughters.

In the book, Becoming, Mrs Obama reveals that she had a miscarriage and used in vitro fertilisation to conceive both children, Malia and Sasha.

So not sure who's DNA or the carrier was ... just saying ..... never specified

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: RickinVa

Just keeping this thread "accurate" for ya

Michelle Obama reveals daughters were conceived by IVF

Former First Lady Michelle Obama has released a memoir in which she reveals difficulties about her marriage and pregnancy with her two daughters.

In the book, Becoming, Mrs Obama reveals that she had a miscarriage and used in vitro fertilisation to conceive both children, Malia and Sasha.

So not sure who's DNA or the carrier was ... just saying ..... never specified

These two old Obama friends are the most often suggested candidates as parents.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You’re obviously a Bigot.
If Michelle identifies as a woman who are we to tell him he’s not.

Joking aside, I don’t like her and am kinda resentful towards her.
I’ve seen pics where her penis looks bigger than mine and truth be told it makes me feel a bit insecure

Damn. I can see the VP over the top of my monitor right now and it took all I had to keep a straight face while reading your post. Well done.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Like I said, Michelle Obama isn't a man, your article proves that. It's nonsense.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It'll never stop. Mainly because people don't like leaders who have a goal of dividing the country.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join