It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein’s Zorro Ranch There is a side to Zorro Ranch that is not being told

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: JustJohnny

So bring it on Johnny. So what say you:

Jeffrey Epstein Hoped to Seed Human Race With His DNA

Wow, shocking.

Thanks for linking that article.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

The former CIA guy mentioned something about that. Robert David Steele.

PhiBetaOIA

Robert David Steele also said that there are sex slaves on mars.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Is Epstein's `Baby Making' operation a covert term for a holding facility to impregnate sex slaves and then harvest the babies' blood and organs?

They are already doing something like this in India where women are locked into a home and impregnated. When the baby is born it disappears to God knows where. The Indian govt. has no problem with this. They showed it on TV. The women are paid for their services so it's all okay...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

its all scratching the surface of a big, big iceberg. I don't believe for a second that the truly macabre will come to light.

I think deep deep down, we all know what has been going on. It's been going on for hundreds of years. Certain people with money and power have always gotten away with things. Evil things. We just turn our eyes away and try not to think about it too much.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Do you really think that is Epstein held in that jail?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I believe it has been determined that is not a dental chair , but some type of device used for exfoliation and skin care.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Do you really think that is Epstein held in that jail?

Yes. It is.

That's the strange thing about all of this...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

Robert David Steele also said that there are sex slaves on mars

Can you paste the link. Never mind I found them. I always wondered if he was / is a nutcase. Nah he acts nuts so he doesn't disappear. That's just his "act" as in another form of survival.
edit on 2-8-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: MachineMan

Robert David Steele also said that there are sex slaves on mars

Can you paste the link. Never mind I found them. I always wondered if he was / is a nutcase. Nah he acts nuts so he doesn't disappear. That's just his "act" as in another form of survival.

He's probably just a nutcase.

But, non-nutcases often act like nutcases to avoid stuff and to seem harmless and/or inconsequential.

Not the best way to hide your tracks, but if you're desperate, yeah, it can work.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Agree. I was trained to do that and I believe that Trump does it also. Because at the end of the day he can say to the Impeach "Posse" that the entire thing was his ruse, shtick.

But, non-nutcases often act like nutcases to avoid stuff and to seem harmless and/or inconsequential

Using that strategy can keep you alive and they [others] do think that you are crazy so they leave you alone

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I woke from a dream the other day breathless & terrified, asking my wife if I was being sent to the tunnels. I have no memory of what the tunnels are about, where they are, or anything, There were no scary things in the dream - just the suggestion of 'the tunnels' as I was fumbling into wakefulness, hypnogogia type thing. But I was heart racing terrified, which really confused me when I realised I was awake. Baffled, concerned. The town I live in has extensive tunneling, but none of it is open to the public, so who knows?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join