It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein’s Zorro Ranch There is a side to Zorro Ranch that is not being told

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well this is a new one as I never heard about the Zorro ranch nor did I ever hear about journalist Corey Lynn whom dug it up. Many MSM sites write and tell us to never trust some of those other independent web sites that have been digging up much dirt lately. Just trust us MSM as we will lead you to the light. Sure. The light of the fire in hell. Zorro? I mean after looking at the pictures including a dentists chair next to the bathtub I mean I wonder if this guy owns a hat, mask and cape just like Zorro. Really, this Corey Lynn checks out as a copy of the property tax bill is on line on her web site. If you want to go deeper, go to the County Tax Assessors web site in New Mexico to see whom owns what property around Epstein's Zorro Ranch. Weird

Zorro Ranch

There is a side to Zorro Ranch that is not being told. The fox is surrounded by the well-connected King family on all sides, a solar station to the west, and Hollywood to the north. Child sex trafficking is at the center of the Epstein investigation, but there may be much more going on than meets the eye, and Zorro ranch appears to be insulated. • Jeffrey Epstein purchased the New Mexico ranch from Gov. Bruce King in 1993 – the year Bill Clinton became President – Jim Baca was brought on by Clinton and Bill Richardson worked with Clinton on the NAFTA passage – both of which received thousands in campaign contributions from Epstein. • Over 20,000 acres of Hollywood landscape sits just north of Epstein’s land, purchased by fashion designer Tom Ford in 2001 – another name in Epstein’s black book. • In addition to Epstein giving over $50,000 in campaign funds to former AG Gary King, the King family’s land surrounds Zorro Ranch on all sides, and their political and defense connections go all the way up to ballistic missiles .

edit on 1-8-2019 by Waterglass because: removed

Jeffrey Epstein wanted to turn New Mexico ranch into a baby-making factory
edit on 1-8-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Well this is a new one as I never heard about the Zorro ranch nor did I ever hear about journalist Corey Lynn whom dug it up. Many MSM sites write and tell us to never trust some of those other independent web sites that have been digging up much dirt lately. Just trust us MSM as we will lead you to the light. Sure. The light of the fire in hell. Zorro? I mean after looking at the pictures including a dentists chair next to the bathtub I mean I wonder if this guy owns a hat, mask and cape just like Zorro. Really, this Corey Lynn checks out as a copy of the property tax bill is on line on her web site. If you want to go deeper, go to the County Tax Assessors web site in New Mexico to see whom owns what property around Epstein's Zorro Ranch. Weird

Zorro Ranch

There is a side to Zorro Ranch that is not being told. The fox is surrounded by the well-connected King family on all sides, a solar station to the west, and Hollywood to the north. Child sex trafficking is at the center of the Epstein investigation, but there may be much more going on than meets the eye, and Zorro ranch appears to be insulated. • Jeffrey Epstein purchased the New Mexico ranch from Gov. Bruce King in 1993 – the year Bill Clinton became President – Jim Baca was brought on by Clinton and Bill Richardson worked with Clinton on the NAFTA passage – both of which received thousands in campaign contributions from Epstein. • Over 20,000 acres of Hollywood landscape sits just north of Epstein’s land, purchased by fashion designer Tom Ford in 2001 – another name in Epstein’s black book. • In addition to Epstein giving over $50,000 in campaign funds to former AG Gary King, the King family’s land surrounds Zorro Ranch on all sides, and their political and defense connections go all the way up to ballistic missiles .

Jeffrey Epstein wanted to turn New Mexico ranch into a baby-making factory

One of the best ways to get compliance and/or information from a subject is dental work sans anesthesia....

At least that's what I've heard.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

That's freaking weird that a Billionaire has it set up in a extremely small bathroom. If it was set up in a sanitized room like a Dentists Office, well that could be explainable. This isn't. If that guy or another under his direction was doing illegal activity via that chair he should be hung.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

When it comes to Epstein, it reminds me of a quote from a book called "Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets" where the author muses about how the justice system can not mix totally well with libertarian ideals in the terms of a police interrogation and resulting confession, and that it's like a sausage on a plate.

We want the sausage on the plate, with the eggs, but we don't want to know too much about how it got there.

I'm almost to a point where I'd say "Do what you can to get any bit of information out of him"

Sadly, I think like this new revelation and everything else- its all scratching the surface of a big, big iceberg. I don't believe for a second that the truly macabre will come to light.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Send him to Club GITMO and try Waterboarding 1st. Then just ramp it up.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Of course people get paid off and such, but how does that make some back alley conspiracy site with zero accountability, who does not employ journalists and who faces zero blowback for publishing fake stories..

Equal to a MSM source....

I am seriously blown away and curious??

How many people would be required to pay off to have the MSM publish a fake story???

How much would it cost??

Now on the flip side, show much does it cost to pay some conspiracy you tuber to publish a fake story???

Almost nothing..... couple grand ... hell 500$ would likely get it done...

The hurdles involved in the MSM pushing a fake story are not insurmountable or anything, it happens... but they are SOOOOOO much less than what is required to get some conspiracy site to do the same...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

When it comes to Epstein, it reminds me of a quote from a book called "Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets" where the author muses about how the justice system can not mix totally well with libertarian ideals in the terms of a police interrogation and resulting confession, and that it's like a sausage on a plate.

We want the sausage on the plate, with the eggs, but we don't want to know too much about how it got there.

My wife often says things similar to me when I drink and start talking about stuff I shouldn't...

I drink often.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Iconic

Send him to Club GITMO and try Waterboarding 1st. Then just ramp it up.

Waterboarding, as a tool to get info, is not that effective.

Sleep deprivation, "stress positions," and playing into the subject's fears work much better.

Hell, even just playing babies crying 24/7 worked better than waterboarding.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Works for me! I hope they also get A. Dirtawich, assuming hes involved. He better hope his butt is innocent of any and all wrongdoing.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I wonder when we find out about the underground tunnels that lead out from Zorro Ranch

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

So go to Google + Type In Epstein + Zorro and see what pops up via MSM along with the independent.

Well the Scientists are now coming out of the woodwork against him.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The former CIA guy mentioned something about that. Robert David Steele.

PhiBetaOIA
edit on 1-8-2019 by Waterglass because: bad link

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

So bring it on Johnny. So what say you:

Jeffrey Epstein Hoped to Seed Human Race With His DNA

edit on 1-8-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Of course people get paid off and such, but how does that make some back alley conspiracy site with zero accountability, who does not employ journalists and who faces zero blowback for publishing fake stories..

Equal to a MSM source....

How many people would be required to pay off to have the MSM publish a fake story???

How much would it cost??

Now on the flip side, show much does it cost to pay some conspiracy you tuber to publish a fake story???

Almost nothing..... couple grand ... hell 500$ would likely get it done...

The hurdles involved in the MSM pushing a fake story are not insurmountable or anything, it happens... but they are SOOOOOO much less than what is required to get some conspiracy site to do the same...

It costs nothing to have the MSM spin a story if you own the Company...you simply make a phone call or click your Mouse.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Looks like a snuff ranch to me.
Sick puppy indeed.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Look at this: Could this "Epstein" be possibly what was presented to Bush, Clinton's and Obama at the funeral? They all had sour prune faces. Especially "Jeb" and to date no one peep out of what they saw and read. Sheet!

Epstein Blog

While some Republicans are rejoicing in Clinton's involvement in the Epstein sex scandal, their excitement may be premature considering the deep involvement of Jeb Bush in the plea deal that basically saw Epstein get a sweetheart deal and a promise by the state that no future prosecutions would be sought in the underage sex slave operation.

edit on 1-8-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yea I seen that video when it happened it’s petty interesting that’s to say the least. I had forgotten about that event until you brought it up thank you.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Look at this writeup by The Daily Beast. interesting

John Tower & Daily Beast

He's an old hand at this stuff. He's the Bush family trustee. He's the trustee for the Bush family dynasty. That's why he's back in the saddle, to take care of these things. Because there was a settlement at the Bush funeral. A truce was made to make sure certain things don't happen. We don't know what was in that photograph, but it made Jeb Bush almost pass out at his father's funeral. [...] He's making sure all the players are satisfied, nobody goes to prison. I don't know what was in that photograph but I would guess that the Israeli Mossad provided President Trump with an extremely damaging, compromising photograph of George Herbert Walker Bush, enough to make his son almost pass out. And then: That brings us back to Jared Kushner. Just a good Jewish boy, working in his father-in-law's White House, on behalf of his masters in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Look at this writeup by The Daily Beast. interesting

John Tower & Daily Beast

He's an old hand at this stuff. He's the Bush family trustee. He's the trustee for the Bush family dynasty. That's why he's back in the saddle, to take care of these things. Because there was a settlement at the Bush funeral. A truce was made to make sure certain things don't happen. We don't know what was in that photograph, but it made Jeb Bush almost pass out at his father's funeral. [...] He's making sure all the players are satisfied, nobody goes to prison. I don't know what was in that photograph but I would guess that the Israeli Mossad provided President Trump with an extremely damaging, compromising photograph of George Herbert Walker Bush, enough to make his son almost pass out. And then: That brings us back to Jared Kushner. Just a good Jewish boy, working in his father-in-law's White House, on behalf of his masters in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Very close, I think.

Just not complete in the implications.

But it's VERY strange that people I've known forever and been in messed up stuff with are not talking. Or, if they are, they're talking BS and they don't seem to care that it's obvious BS...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

That is so gross!!

Do we have to devolve as a species to child molestation being the norm? I mean, it already happens, but I mean, expected behavior of the entire society where you are abused as a child and the whole thing is one big circle of molestation. It already is bad enough as is. A whole race of them... no thanks!

Shooting Epstein is way too civil. I purpose a drawn and quartered to send a message...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join