It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barr Declines Comey Prosecution

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
There is plenty of proof that trump obstructed justice at least ten times during the Mueller investigation

And again - how exactly can you come to that conclusion, when Mueller himself plainly stated that there was no interference in his investigation, from beginning to end.

For obstruction to have taken place, the investigation would have actually had to be ... you know, 'obstructed'.

The only things that were outlined were potential acts of attempted obstruction.

But, the fact that the chief investigator himself plainly stated that his investigation was completed without any interference at all, combined with the fact that there was no underlying crime (no collusion/conspiracy), equals - yes, 'exoneration'!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I am going to side with your optimism based on the Big Picture thought.
The big picture, again, is bigger than anyone thought, and when I said it goes back generations, I meant, thousands of years. The deep state, goes back, thousands of years. And may be the reason Trump wants a space force, in the possibility if we do take power back, the original deep state attempts to regain power, directly.

Study the symbiology around Epstein...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Because Mueller himself never said any such thing thats how.
He never said that at all. Not ever.

He said when trump is no longer president they can ( and will I am going to wager) go after him.

God you guys just keep hanging on to this criminal loser. Living in denial.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Do you ever get tired of not just being wrong, but being proven wrong in front of everyone?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

He said when trump is no longer president they can ( and will I am going to wager) go after him.

God you guys just keep hanging on to this criminal loser. Living in denial.

What Meuller never said is that there is enough evidence to charge Trump once he leaves office, despite what Lieu said to CNN who is spouting that nonsense all over the world. Its pathetic.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sorry, haven't read through, did Barr exonerate Comey?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I wonder; when people take the mandatory training related to security clearances are they told they can decimate classified material so long as they don't intend to?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

He passed on the indictments for leaking and going for bigger crimes like the FISA abuse and attempted treason, the leaking will be part of the bigger crimes.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

a reply to: pavil

It seems to be the thing to poke at me.

Wait... what? It was "Poke Silly Day" on ATS and I missed it??? Well gosh darn it all!!!

Regarding the OP and greater discussion, I'm going to take Trump at his word: Leverage. Trump knows "everything," deals/threats have been made, and now he's just using it for political leverage to benefit him and his.

Barr is only doing what he was brought in to do... what he does best... protect the guilty.

The pie-crust promises of "justice" and "draining the swamp" will be milked for all it's worth up until the 2020 election, with a grand October surprise no doubt, and rumors and gossip drip fed to the public all along the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join