It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barr Declines Comey Prosecution

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You bring it upon yourself with your comments. You do realize there are still two major investigations still ongoing, right?

No one in the Obama Admin did anything wrong?
edit on 1-8-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: loam
There are bigger fish to fry first.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Sure but that doesnt mean they are going to turn up some magical evidence that everyone up until now has missed.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sure but that doesnt mean they are going to turn up some magical evidence that everyone up until now has missed.

like with the trump investigation THAT HAS ENDED?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

So far what I think is what is happening.
Dont know what you're seeing but if it appears that I have been wrong then you are not seeing fact.

Because there it is right in front of your face. They declined to prosecute James Comey.

You can deny it or say it means something else but the reality is they are not prosecuting Comey. Period... end of report.

And I was right about it.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah like there are going to be charges for HIllary Clinton some time in the future.

I highly doubt if an Ex-first lady will ever get charges against her. That would look really bad for our countries political system.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Dont know what you're seeing but if it appears that I have been wrong then you are not seeing fact.

Because there it is right in front of your face. They declined to prosecute James Comey.

You can deny it or say it means something else but the reality is they are not prosecuting Comey. Period... end of report.

Because there it is right in front of your face. They declined to prosecute Donald Trump.

You can deny it or say it means something else but the reality is they are not prosecuting Trump. Period... end of report.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Exactly who else was looking into FISA abuse? Or text messages of the SC ECT?

The MSM surely wasn't.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Give me a break. No one is getting an education reading before its news or the conservative treehouse.
There is nothing wrong with getting news from the agencies that broadcast to the nation.
Jesus thats so limiting if you actually rule out mainstream media. Please tell me that you do not obtain information in so limited a manner. .
It doesnt seem so to me so I would be surprised to learn that actually.
( thats a compliment btw)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa

Give me a break. No one is getting an education reading before its news or the conservative treehouse.
There is nothing wrong with getting news from the agencies that broadcast to the nation.
Jesus thats so limiting if you actually rule out mainstream media. Please tell me that you do not obtain information in so limited a manner. .
It doesnt seem so to me so I would be surprised to learn that actually.
( thats a compliment btw)

My news tab contains ABC,CBS,CNN,MSNBC,FOX, and a few others, I have no idea what you are talking about.
edit on R172019-08-01T14:17:35-05:00k178Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
over/
who said its over?
www.realclearinvestigations.com...

Two U.S. officials briefed on the inspector general’s investigation of possible FBI misconduct said Comey was essentially “running a covert operation against” the president

oops

He also twice denied investigating Trump, under oath, in congressional testimony.

oops perjury too

That statement seems undercut by the fact that Comey typed up his notes on his laptop in his government vehicle less than five minutes after he walked out of Trump Tower, according to a heavily redacted Jan. 7, 2017, email to his top aides. Comey self-classified the notes at the “SECRET” level. “I executed the session exactly as planned,” Comey reported back to his “sensitive matter team.”

wonder who was in on that plan????
the great and powerful B.O. himself???

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Maybe its been brought up already, not gonna peruse 4 pages to find out, but Comey is still on the line for FISA abuses.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

He's still on the hook for FISA abuses. This was for the memo leaks.

Don't spike the football just yet.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

It's a distinct possibility.

I'm just so used to expecting far less.

This case is like trying to unravel a spiders web with out tearing each thread. And in that way each guilty party can be shown to connect to other participants, in criminal conspiracies. They are all virtually connected to the major conspiracy. The Epstein information not only exposes pedophilia but also murder and international Espionage and blackmail.

The "Big Picture" is larger than anyone could have imagined, and goes back, generations. God help, William Barr...

I am going to side with your optimism based on the Big Picture thought. This is that next level BS we were debating a while back on ATS. The covering for high level, high profile gov thieves is on notice. How long before it means perp walks might determine if the people riot PR style. Righteous indignation is a term that comes to mind. When enough people understand the level of criminality going unchecked reaches a certain level it is a foregone conclusion that all hell is about to break loose.

I wonder if this is all Kabuki Theater to get us to riot if we don't see some perp walks soon? Being patient has it's merits. Being vigilant against the lies of the day designed to make us not see the truth is imperative. Or, there will be no free people anymore.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

From all of your rapid fire replies on here, we can see that someone is triggered

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
For all of those saying don’t worry comey will still be on the hook for fisa abuses and other things

What makes you so sure?

This case of comet leaking material was cut and dry

Yet he gets away with it

So what makes you any more confident Barr and the doj won’t say they can’t prove “intent” with comey and others with fisa abuse?

Just like we know weissman lied to Congress, yet no charges

The crimes are clear to anyone who has remotely paid attention

And all I see is the people being let of the hook again and again

So I guess we will see

But I will be surprised if anyone of power faces any real accountability

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I was hoping for a 3am no knock with cnn in tow.

You know, standard operating procedure for the last couple of years.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I was hoping for a 3am no knock with cnn in tow.

You know, standard operating procedure for the last couple of years.

Exactly

But as always, a double standard

If trump his doj to allow these people off the hook, he deserves the coup they engage against him

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Yep. Same story. It's a multi-tiered justice system. Nobody important ever hangs because they all run in the same circles.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Maybe its been brought up already, not gonna peruse 4 pages to find out, but Comey is still on the line for FISA abuses.

Yes He Is. These recommended charges against Comey stem from a 2018 referral, from the FBI to the Inspector General.

In June 2018, the FBI referred Comey to the IG for improper handling of Memos/Leaking.

“We received a referral on that from the FBI,” Horowitz said, in response to questioning from Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, about the Comey memos.

“We are handling that referral and we will issue a report when the matter is complete and consistent with the law and rules.”
Source: www.foxnews.com...

This means there will be a "Comey Report", as Joe DiGenova stated. The IG has found BIGGER crimes to (probably) charge Comey with, in its investigation into FISA abuse.

(BTW..It's not an accident few outlets carried this bombshell in June 2018.)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join