It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Expectancy in the US Is Declining for a Reason

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The Chinese were over not long ago, and what did they want? Outback Steackhouse and the bloomin' onion.

Our HK team is the same way but if you ever had Chinese beef you'd eat an alien-mutilated cow over that crap.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

It comes with the territory. I've learned to accept that *even if* the majority of posters agree with someone posting a useless one-liner insulting me that doesn't mean they are right - and in time they will come around and see the Light. I hope so at least!

Plus an important thing about keeping a thread going is often useless debate with people who don't know any better or are just simply so peeved at you that they'll argue about anything or even make up stuff to ridicule you. It keeps the thread bumping up so improves it's visibility on the forum.

If you post a thread that doesn't spur at least some debate it can, and often does, kill the thread. Having a handful of people say "nice thread" or whatever is sweet but you need debate to progress it. Also, without debate of some form, intellectualism stagnates and eventually dies.

Without being challenged most minds will lose motivation to try harder and push the boundaries or question themselves.

I personally don't find much challenge on ATS, and most debate is senseless, so I challenge myself as best as I can whenever I can. This self-induced debate and honest questioning helps keep my mind progressing. I really want to know the Truth so I am willing to figure out just how wrong or misguided I was in order to take the next leap.

Keep in mind we are all limited and can often get apathetic so just questioning yourself often isn't good enough to unveil all of our mistakes - that's why we need others to challenge us and argue different points of view. As they say two minds (or more) is much better than one!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The Chinese were over not long ago, and what did they want? Outback Steackhouse and the bloomin' onion.

Our HK team is the same way but if you ever had Chinese beef you'd eat an alien-mutilated cow over that crap.

After all the crap I've been through the last few years, I'll eat pretty much anything if you're buying it lol.

I prefer fruit, veggies, and nuts in general because that's just what I crave but if you wanna buy burgers or something I'm cool with that. Oh and take me out for ice cream too!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This. It's about eating and buying and cooking smart more than anything. It can be done, but it's not easy if not necessarily not more expensive than the processed diet.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You can, but the alternative is a society where you chocolate ration is increased from 50 grams to 30, and you learn to love Big Brother!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

This. It's about eating and buying and cooking smart more than anything. It can be done, but it's not easy if not necessarily not more expensive than the processed diet.

Number one....it takes generations to modify our diet properly. It takes generations for someone to be able to eat an avacado without experiencing some of the bad side effects it has. Each generation can eat a little more to allow the body to be able to metabolize the food and dispose of the problematic byproducts correctly. It needs to learn, then we pass down this genetic knowledge to our young. It is that way with every living animal in this world, our own body can create toxins if it is not metabolized correctly.

My parents never ate an avacado, so I can just eat a little. my kids can possibly eat a little more, but not always. Avacadoes have chemistry that destroys the DAO enzyme, so do tomatoes. That enzyme helps to neutralize histamines. We have an alternate pathway to do it, but there are also inhibitors of that pathway. Too high histamine levels can be a problem in the body. it can cause severe reactions or just mild reactions. Histamines are necessary in proper amounts in our body, but if levels are improperly regulated by the foods we eat, it can become a problem. Pineapple has enzymes that also inhibit DAO, destroying the enzyme, but it also contains bromelain if fresh, which actually destroys histamine on it's own. The avacado does not have a proteinase, but papaya does. It does have some other enzymes though, which can be good or can be problematic. www.avocadosource.com...

Now, they are telling people to eat lots of avacado, maybe if your ancestors have been eating it for generations it would be ok, but not jump up from your parents eating a tiny amount of guacamoli at a party once a year to downing half an avacado at once. We are being set up, I have been studying this up for a long time now and The experts at metabolism stress caution in adding new types of foods too quickly. Also, they are editing genes on lots of foods, is that actually wise, editing one gene can boost veggi size, but when we consume it, is our body recognizing it properly? Science has gone HULU on this, they are making all sorts of changes and ignoring consequences they do not want to know about.

I forsee a real lot of chronic illness increases in the near future and a decrease in life expectancy in relation to quality of life unless people think before eating this newly designed food and pay attention to how it effects them.

The medical industry and pharma industries will prosper in the USA and some other countries from people's inability to comprehend what is going on. I study this kind of stuff almost every day and it is hard for me to comprehend the problems that can be caused by changing the diet so quickly. If you eat the same way as your parents did, how the food is grown and preserved is different, different food chemistry is in the food, different percentages of the food chemistry too. The food I ate when I was young is not the same anymore, not unless I buy naturally grown meats and Herritage varieties of veggies.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Noam Chomsky is my hero. He tells it like it is, a very brilliant man with a keen understanding of America and how it has developed (devolved?) over the decades.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Four more years of Trump and then eight years of Candace Owens should fix things in this regard..

More Liberals will likely off themselves "because it's the end of the world" or throw themselves at border detention centers to be gunned down..lol

Either way, the life expectancy of at least a portion of the US population will dramatically decrease over the next 12 years..

Honestly, this is just evolution at work and it isn't a bad thing really in my opinion..

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join