It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Expectancy in the US Is Declining for a Reason

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
John F Kennedy said " ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country".

The progressives are not even Democrats anymore. Look at the prospective candidates! They are jumping over each other out of selfishness, trying to see who can give the most of this countries wealth away. This is their ticket to power, and a easy life for themselves. Sell out the country with instant gratification, bred from their own greed.

They stumble down a crooked path, and want to take the whole country with them, in a hand basket

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Clever way of presenting the thread. You set it up so that both liberals and conservatives would think you were arguing with them, thereby creating a debate with everyone at once.

I like your style PublicOpinion.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Leaving only centrists to fall back on the....Personal Responsibility argument. Or the classical liberalism angle.

It's all in good fun.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Noam Chomsky? Bzzt. Stopped reading. Thanks for playing.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There! I gave you a flag, so more people read this nonsense, and Ill take it back later. Eat it up!

Its sweet to the taste, and bitter to the belly

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: muzzleflash

Leaving only centrists to fall back on the....Personal Responsibility argument. Or the classical liberalism angle.

It's all in good fun.

Im a Centrist, and don't like it either

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I think it might have something to do with all the fast food and sugar rather than those pesky liberals....

Bingo!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You Make Your Bed in Life , You Lie in It .

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Noam Chomsky? Bzzt. Stopped reading. Thanks for playing.

Yeah, every time I see his hugo Chavez loving name I skip the article.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Taking responsibility for my own actions???????

That's hogwash....

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Taking responsibility for my own actions???????

That's hogwash....

That is Illogical Mr. Spock , you should Know that ......Ahem.....

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

You getting the 7 Year Itch or something Mr. Spock ?

Indeed . Highly Compelling .

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It's by design. Just think of all those pension fund accounts the government could rape and hand over to themselves! I think the object is slow kill, 80% by 65, the rest drained out by big pharma.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Bad eating habits have no economic class.

No offense, but that's wrong.

Having been in both places monetarily you literally can't eat well without money unless you have a pretty good garden, are into canning and raise poultry or rabbits.

My wife is managing her cancer and is on a pretty strict vegan organic diet.

It costs me easily four times as much to get there as it would if she did her previous diet (eating out three times a day).

When we didn't have a disposable income, the only real foods available were crap.

I'm pretty much self-sustainable as far as food goes now, but invested a ton of money to do that.

An average American in the city can't possibly pull it off.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The mortality rate increasing is not political. It is chemical. There has been a too rapid change in food chemistry in this country which makes us way more susceptible to chronic diseases that take years to develop symptoms of. On top of that, the medicines all have side effects, more natural solutions would be better most times. They will eventually let us know how to survive after half the people have died.

Eat good foods that your grandparents would have eaten, but remember, they have altered most of the food chemistry over the years. Beef is not the same as it was thirty years ago, the cows diet has changed along with it's microbiome in it's rumen and the growth hormones are higher in commercial beef, the proper age of a cow should be at least two years old or more at slaughter unless it properly conditioned veal. They are constantly designing new kinds of vegetables, it is not GMO if they modify genetics if they do not cross into a different kingdom. You can tie ragweed to lettuce and it is not gmo.

Reducing population is an agenda, maybe they are looking the other way when chemical companies introduce a new chemical to benefit population reduction. I do not know if there is an agenda or just a bunch of stupid people messing with our food to gain profits.
edit on 31-7-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I prefer to eat mostly fruit, veggies, and nuts - if possible.

But it is hard because they are expensive, especially fruit. You can get some good deals here and there but to diversify your diet will lead to some very high priced items.

And a jar of raw manuka honey can cost an arm and a leg, it's way overpriced!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I do not know if there is an agenda or just a bunch of stupid people messing with our food to gain profits.

The agenda is literally to gain profits.
Most people don't care what corners have to be cut or what it will cost us in the long run.

If the Corporation's management wants to have a conscience at the expense of profit, well the board will find new management that will do whatever it takes to increase their portfolio.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Lumenari

I prefer to eat mostly fruit, veggies, and nuts - if possible.

But it is hard because they are expensive, especially fruit. You can get some good deals here and there but to diversify your diet will lead to some very high priced items.

And a jar of raw manuka honey can cost an arm and a leg, it's way overpriced!

I eat about 5% meat in my diet, am fine with that and am quite healthy.

But it had a rather huge initial cost to be able to do that outside of the marketplace.

So yea... it's pricey to actually eat healthy, whether you depend on an organic market or grow your own, as it were.

It isn't possible if you're poor unless you were a subsistence farmer to begin with.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

“We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.”

― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

edit on 31-7-2019 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You can fly 3,000 miles and think you’re in the same place where you started. There is nothing like that anywhere in the world.

Australia for one.

Russia for another.

Just more hyperbole.

P

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join