It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ya wanted. I reckon one could BUY THE CRUD out of the friendly AUDUSD currency pair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's a forex trading instrument....a calm and friendly one, too darnit.

There's prolly 2 days lead time but it's at the bottom now possibly. Running an Elliott Wave Harmonics spreadsheet on the corrections and impulse waves.

A very small stop loss is legit on this trade,, too.

It's....fun to watch the fibonacci ratios of the moves on the map there yeah, stuff like that.

Ads have got mee...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Drugs r bad, MMkay.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I say no to drugs, bigtime....any kind

6831 .6831 is the line in the sand....on that Antepodium ...Pair from down under....

The market operators will overshoot down to point 6813.....They're like that and stuff....

Editt....growin up aspirin was my ally.......all the pills from doctors.....well.....watch a commercial.......the 4 minute dissertation on the side effects, then there is the how many different kinds of prescriptions one takes....my wife...22 pills.....what about a scientific study on just 4 diff kinds interacting? No studies.....here's a script call me if ya need.....that'll
Be 110 dollars.....bub bye

edit on 31-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 31-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

If ya wanted. I reckon one could BUY THE CRUD out of the friendly AUDUSD currency pair

I wouldn't sink to much jing into the USD. Not with the kind of debt the trump WH has rung up....

This will lead to a severe correction very soon. It will be ugly...

www.forbes.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's doing what you say now........that trade......stop at point 6816 or so...cheap cheap pocket change if it fails to impulse up....like in 24 hours or it'll be kinda cardiac. I'm lyin...funny huh...nudge nudge.

My stops.....ima pro......fading in trades stops at 6763......6792........6806.......6817.........6820

Edit...took profit twice in just one hour......It's going up too fast.....It's surely going to turn and steamroller over me...huh!

It went 15 points in like 27 minutes....strait up cleared direct

Hey, the price action does that on a 50% fibo on the Daily chart

I'll go looky.....what? Please don't! O k

edit on 31-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I wouldn't sink to much jing into the USD. Not with the kind of debt the trump WH has rung up....

www.forbes.com...

smart

Man, the Euro tanked a hundred points...the usdjpy went up in a spike 100 points

You knew........

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Jusunder5K in two hours.....risking 3 percent...4 percent drawdown....the Fibonacci ratios line up and match in clusters for different waves........corrections come in 5 waves....The math gets the credit, huh.....public markets are not rigged? Not much!

I always figured the markets had some dude with strings to pull.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

It's still goin strait up....must be the second tier China data.....reversed it.......still got two days if ya want.....Goin 290 points up maybe.....waitin for new math....

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I can see the fibonacci ratios in play you stated. How do you think the fed interest rate cut will affect the trading? Any impact?
edit on 31-7-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.forbes.com...

"kind of debt trump wh has rung up"

Please fact check yourself.

I know the actual data on this. If you think the current national debt has anything to do with Trump or his entire cabinet, you are misinformed.

You may be intelligent, but you are not operating with accurate information.
www.usdebtclock.org...

22 trill right now
The bulk of that number, did not happen during Trump's administration.

George W Bush's administration was somewhere near half of that IIRC.

The debt under the Barack Obama administration (as leaving) was north of 20 trill.

So, doesn't matter who you blame it on, Bush, or Obama, the bulk of the debt movement, occurred before Trump could have had any affect on it, as President.

Donald Trump may have had an influence on the national debt before his presidency, because of his position as a business magnate and billionaire.

However, blaming national debt on the Trump presidency is an inaccurate sourcing, not that blame is ever an effective means of solving issues. The blame doesn't actually reside there, either way.

new topics

top topics

join