It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democratic Party Becomes a Racist Institution

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: face23785

a reply to: Quadrivium

LOL I have been saying the same thing for years. I can give you links to threads dating back to at least 2010 if you would like. And of course the economy is not working for EVERYONE duh... (not yet anyway) But it is BETTER and people are waking up.

I think it might be time for you to wake up as well. What do you think the highest dept the nation has ever known will do to the economy?

www.npr.org...

Soon there will be a market correction that will make 08 look like a walk in the park.

www.forbes.com...

Trickle down has never worked and it won't work just because of trumps BS. My conservative friends are bailing on the mkt. if you have any investments, the handwriting is on the wall and trump will own it!

Do some real research!!

Tell me, who did NPR and Forbes predict would be President right now?

old number 4...strawman

perhaps a review would be of benefit. Or perhaps you missed it entirely.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you really not understand the point of that post?

The point is those are merely predictions. People predict the economy will crash every year. There were predictions for it to crash in '17, '18, '19, and now it's '20 cause it doesn't look like they're gonna get it this year. Don't be so gullible McFly. You only want it to crash so your Dem heroes can win in 2020. Strange for a libertarian to want the economy to tank just so it hurts the Republican President.

originally posted by: Nickn3
The New Democratic Party, has become the most disingenuous, low brow, hate filled group of people the world has seen since Nazi Germany.

oh I don't know....ATS seems to have a fair share of hateful conservatives. Much like this click bait, fishing for stars and flags thread. Every post so far is full of hate; I don't expect it to change. Carry on....

I however doubt if the minorities are going to switch to the GOP for support.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Unfortunately for you and the loser that wrote that Op-Ed, it's just an opinion piece and it's not supported by data. It's nothing more than wishful thinking that's not based in reality. Trump has doubled his support among blacks since the 2016 election.

This link is to a PDF of a poll done for 538.

Your link only showed a sampling of 1000 people. That don't mean jack sh!t and proves nothing. Statistical fake news!

Most national polls only sample 1,000 or 1,500 people. Have you ever looked at a poll before? Regardless, the same polling methods showed him with only 8 or 9% approval among blacks when he first took office. It has doubled. You can't change that fact.

Also strange for a libertarian to go so quickly into denial about Dems losing their 90+% grip on the black vote...

Take a stress pill and relax man. Only 5 more years of Trump. Have a good night.
edit on 31 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Has he actually made racist tweets or have you drank the propaganda koolaid the MSM has been serving?

Please, can't you be more original than that? Read my post again...I said politics is about perception and the minority perception is that trump hates them. What they see is trump separating kids, from their parents and putting children in chain link cages.. What do you expect them to think? Own it..

and it's the dembs that are racist? They didn't put those kids in cages.

edit on 31-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes, because going out of your way to antagonize your kids IS kind of crazy, at least you understand that. Lol. My mom already admitted she was wrong for doing what she did, not sure what else there is to say about it. The only reason you even bring it up is because you literally have no other ammo, that's you on your last leg. Lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You have been exposed
There is no need for further "ammo".
I feel no need to kick those who are down.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Exposed as what exactly? I think that maybe you're the one who thinks too highly of themselves. Lol. All you did was dig up a long dead thread. And for what? To act like your family has never had arguments or that no one has ever talked about familial issues on ATS? Lol, give me a break. You've exposed me as human maybe, other than that i don't know what exactly it is you think you've exposed me of.

Maybe you're just saying that to project your own disingenuousness onto me, just another symptom of your partisan delusion? That would be my guess.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

So you see, everbodys family argues; those of low character with no respect bring it to social media instead of simply handling it at home.
You have no respect for your family, how would we expect you to have any respect for anyone here?
You are self-exposed.
You sold out your mother, over a difference of political opinion. Simply because you hate trump.
Then you pretend to be above the frey.
You are the frey bra.
Own it

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Who is my mom? What is her name? If you can't answer that then I didn't sell anybody out. Lol. You've really convinced yourself that I've somehow sold my mom out even though she's still anonymous and no one on here knows who she is at all. Are you dumb? Lol.

While you think that, me and my mom still have a great relationship in spite of our political differences, so keep on barking up that empty tree because you're blowing what I did way out of proportion. Why? Because I hurt your feelings. Lol. Keep demonizing me demonizer, it's what you're good at. Maybe the only thing you're good at.

We worked everything out before I ever even posted about it on here. It was literally a few days later that I posted it, after we had made up. I'm pretty sure I said that in that thread multiple times. You have no idea what you're talking about, it's hilarious. Lol.

Keep telling yourself you've exposed me by bringing up year old news, it suits your angry old man persona well. Lol.
edit on 8/1/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Lol
You pen a thread about how terrible your mom is and how she disrupts your holiday, but im the angry one?
Mkay sparky
Whatever you say.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
TDS makes people attack their family members.

If those family members don’t have a sufficiently low enough IQ to be manipulated by cNn then TDS sufferers have to attack them.

The current President is the exact opposite of what cNn says he is.

But ultra partisan hacks don’t have the ability to read past a ‘headline’

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Yes it does
They magically expose themselves.
No matter how much they deny it.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I guess I’m lucky. Not a single person in my family is thick enough to swallow msm lies and propaganda. At the very first onset of cNn blatant (and extremely obvious) lies they turned their back on the hate and supported the real ‘progressive’ candidate.

I’m actually even luckier than that. Where I work we have just over three hundred and fifty staff from all over the country and the world, I know of TWO of them who don’t support the President and even those two still aren’t dumb enough to think “He’s a racist” because cNn told them so.

I’m glad my mom didn’t have a different political OPINION than I do, otherwise we’d have to fight. I guess.

Just imagine how many families have been torn apart or lost their ‘togetherness’ because of left wing lies and propaganda. It’s a sad thing to ponder really.

“If you support the President then you’re a racist”, I don’t think the MILLIONS of blacks, Latinos, asians etc who voted Trump have heard that pathetic drivel from their own family members.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It is sad to see familys fight about politics, let alone over trump.
Guess that tells you who has swallowed the msm bs.
It is amusing to see them deny such.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

1st , I have heard nothing but doom and gloom for the economy for many years now , And , I have heard nearly each and every year the deficit has hit a record high. Since the 70s.
2nd , one shouldn't place a lot of stock in NPR ( and , I am a member and have been since pre-2000)

Perhaps you should take your own advice

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Just imagine how many families have been torn apart or lost their ‘togetherness’ because of left wing lies and propaganda. It’s a sad thing to ponder really.

What's even worse is the progressive media is actively encouraging people to widen rifts in their family. Because Trump.

This really isn't a surprise. Progressives hate traditional family dynamics anyway. They originally hated it because they thought single-motherhood was "empowering" or something. Decades of data have shown that not to be the case, in fact it's the opposite. Single parenting puts both the parent and the child(ren) at a disadvantage. Sadly that has made progressives support destroying the family even more. Single parents are more likely to struggle financially and their kids are less likely to be successful. That's more people they can prey on for votes with their big government handouts.

Wanting people to struggle because it helps you politically is evil.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=24525821]olaru12

and it's the dembs that are racist? They didn't put those kids in cages.

OK, now you are just trolling or you are that dumb.
Wonder where those cages came from? Wonder who used them before Trump was elected????

WELL! Would you look at that! OBAMA
www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 1-8-2019 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

1st , I have heard nothing but doom and gloom for the economy for many years now , And , I have heard nearly each and every year the deficit has hit a record high. Since the 70s.
2nd , one shouldn't place a lot of stock in NPR ( and , I am a member and have been since pre-2000)

Try and keep up....

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Try and keep up....

www.rawstory.com...

At any given point, you can always find numerous economic indicators that are negative, no matter how good the economy is doing.

At least you've moved beyond posting predictions of a recession, which are made pretty much constantly, as some kind of evidence that the economy is bad.
You keep it up, you'll be credible someday.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Try and keep up....

www.rawstory.com...

At any given point, you can always find numerous economic indicators that are negative, no matter how good the economy is doing.

At least you've moved beyond posting predictions of a recession, which are made pretty much constantly, as some kind of evidence that the economy is bad.
You keep it up, you'll be credible someday.

Right, I don't find trump supporters very credible either; constantly making excuses for his stupid tweets, lies and blatant racism.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Needs more FireBolt Whiskey 😎

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I made a thread pointing out the attitude that the media's narrative has caused. You can spin it however you want, doesn't change the fact that everyone but you seems to have gotten over it.

Sorry to hear that your life is so boring and/or unfulfilling that you have to obsess over other people's lives. Maybe get a hobby other than sitting on your ass bitching about people not agreeing with you all the time.

Your angry old man persona is shining bright right now. Go yell and shake your fists at more clouds, that would serve more of a purpose than you obsessing over my family life. Lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join