It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democratic Party Becomes a Racist Institution

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So I'm a skunk now? Your "insults" are becoming weaker and weaker by the minute. Lol.

So tell me how "appalling" that thread was from nearly a year ago again? Don't forget to clutch your pearls while you pat the back of someone who "slagged" half of their entire family. Try to make the cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy as obvious as possible.

edit on 7/31/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Again you accept the mantle...so sure.

When they write an entire thread about how horrible it is that their mother makes up her own mind about politics, perhaps then i will approach them about it.

You have
Own it

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

LOL I have been saying the same thing for years. I can give you links to threads dating back to at least 2010 if you would like. And of course the economy is not working for EVERYONE duh... (not yet anyway) But it is BETTER and people are waking up.

I think it might be time for you to wake up as well. What do you think the highest dept the nation has ever known will do to the economy?

www.npr.org...

Soon there will be a market correction that will make 08 look like a walk in the park.

www.forbes.com...

Trickle down has never worked and it won't work just because of trumps BS. My conservative friends are bailing on the mkt. if you have any investments, the handwriting is on the wall and trump will own it!

Do some real research!!
edit on 31-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

LOL I have been saying the same thing for years. I can give you links to threads dating back to at least 2010 if you would like. And of course the economy is not working for EVERYONE duh... (not yet anyway) But it is BETTER and people are waking up.

I think it might be time for you to wake up as well. What do you think the highest dept the nation has ever known will do to the economy?

www.npr.org...

Soon there will be a market correction that will make 08 look like a walk in the park.

www.forbes.com...

Trickle down has never worked and it won't work just because of trumps BS.

Do some real research!!

I have got to ask:
What would you do different?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You know damn well that thread wasn't about my mom "making up her own mind" about politics. Lol, you are so disingenuous it's almost scary.

I would think with you mentioning the thread any chance you get you'd actually know what it was about. Apparently not. Lol. I would call you a liar but that would be assuming you don't believe your own lies. Lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

www.npr.org...

www.forbes.com...

Do some real research!!

I have got to ask:

Iv'e invested in the Panda. Something besides an oil based currency like the USD.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

www.npr.org...

www.forbes.com...

Do some real research!!

I have got to ask:

I'd invest in the Panda.

lol and you're worried about the national debt under Trump, wew!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Really?
Is that so?
Does she not support trump?
Did she not decide that herself?
Did that not burn your ass to the point of needing salve?
Did she not bring a stamp and stamped $20 bills that said trump lives here(the white house)?
You posted that photo.

If thats not her making up her mind, i dont know what is.
You being the anti trump melted down at this as did your brother if i remember correctly causing an altercation in which some had to leave?

Appalling

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

www.npr.org...

www.forbes.com...

Do some real research!!

I have got to ask:

I'd invest in the Panda.

lol and you're worried about the national debt under Trump, wew!

not the bitcoin Panda....gold coins from China. Why do you think they bought all our gold?

www.aljazeera.com...

All right smart ass, what will you do when the economic sh!t hits the fan. Do you really have faith in trump and you do know why Hassett left don't you? The signs are everywhere...ignore them if you want but think of your children if you have any.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It was never a problem until she brought those bills. But like I said, we have reconciled and admitted our faults, we have gotten over it.

It is strange that a complete stranger like you cares about it more than anyone else does, including me and my family. What's with that?

Why are we discussing this old news? Let it go, everyone else has already.
edit on 7/31/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Dude, take a breath. Would it surprise you that I did not vote for Trump?
I didn't.
I could not vote for Killery and I thought Trump was a shill to help her get elected. Soooooo. I did it.....
I voted for Johnson.
/shame
And yes, what goes up, must come down. The economy is no different.
Now when the bubble does burst would you rather have someone like Killery or like Trump in office?
I just hope it stays up long enough for minorities to wake up and realize what the dems have been doing (and have always done) to them.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I just hope it stays up long enough for minorities to wake up and realize what the dems have been doing (and have always done) to them.

But you support trump now...btw I worked on Gov. Gary's first campaign in 2012 as a media TV geek.

As long as trump keeps up with the tweets always putting down the black and Hispanic voters, the dembs have nothing to worry about. Politics is about perceptions and the perception now is that trump hates minorities.

This type of BS doesn't put the minorities in the frame of mind to support trump. You can feel the hate!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I dont care about it, you think too much of yourself.
I just haven't forgotten it as it is the craziest thing I have read here; and that is saying a lot.
Own it.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The New Democratic Party, has become the most disingenuous, low brow, hate filled group of people the world has seen since Nazi Germany.

oh I don't know....ATS seems to have a fair share of hateful conservatives. Much like this click bait, fishing for stars and flags thread. Every post so far is full of hate; I don't expect it to change. Carry on....

I however doubt if the minorities are going to switch to the GOP for support.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Unfortunately for you and the loser that wrote that Op-Ed, it's just an opinion piece and it's not supported by data. It's nothing more than wishful thinking that's not based in reality. Trump has doubled his support among blacks since the 2016 election.

This link is to a PDF of a poll done for 538.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

www.npr.org...

www.forbes.com...

Trickle down has never worked and it won't work just because of trumps BS. My conservative friends are bailing on the mkt. if you have any investments, the handwriting is on the wall and trump will own it!

Do some real research!!

Tell me, who did NPR and Forbes predict would be President right now?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuckyWunderlick
Is it or is it not racist to discriminate against employees on the basis of their race?

It is. But our resident leftists (even the ones pretending not to be leftists) support such policy. They support a policy that is the very definition of racist. That's why they're ignoring your OP.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sure you voted for Obama sparky. As if anyone could ever believe that lie.

I did, the first time.

Then I found his policies sucked ass and started complaining about them.

Then I was a racist.

See why that might possibly frustrate someone?

That is textbook my mom's experience. She was a Democrat her whole life. Voted for Obama in '08. The Democrat party left her behind since then. She helped Pennsylvania go for Trump in 2016. She'll be voting Trump in 2020. There are tons of people just like her. Exit polls showed about 1/3rd of Obama voters went for Trump in 2016. It'll be even higher in 2020 because all the Democrat fearmongering about him hasn't come true. The economy hasn't crashed, gays haven't been rounded up and put in camps, Muslims haven't been banned, no WW3, Russia collusion turned out to be fake, etc, etc.

The Dems are #ed and they know it. They were all in on Russia (coincidentally actually helping Putin achieve his goal of dividing the country) and it didn't work out. They have nothing else but "free" handouts to try to buy votes.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

www.npr.org...

www.forbes.com...

Do some real research!!

Tell me, who did NPR and Forbes predict would be President right now?

old number 4...strawman

perhaps a review would be of benefit. Or perhaps you missed it entirely.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Nickn3
The New Democratic Party, has become the most disingenuous, low brow, hate filled group of people the world has seen since Nazi Germany.

oh I don't know....ATS seems to have a fair share of hateful conservatives. Much like this click bait, fishing for stars and flags thread. Every post so far is full of hate; I don't expect it to change. Carry on....

I however doubt if the minorities are going to switch to the GOP for support.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Unfortunately for you and the loser that wrote that Op-Ed, it's just an opinion piece and it's not supported by data. It's nothing more than wishful thinking that's not based in reality. Trump has doubled his support among blacks since the 2016 election.

This link is to a PDF of a poll done for 538.

Your link only showed a sampling of 1000 people. That don't mean jack sh!t and proves nothing. Statistical fake news!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

But you support trump now...btw I worked on Gov. Gary's first campaign in 2012 as a media TV geek.

As long as trump keeps up with the tweets always putting down the black and Hispanic voters, the dembs have nothing to worry about. Politics is about perceptions and the perception now is that trump hates minorities.

This type of BS doesn't put the minorities in the frame of mind to support trump. You can feel the hate!!!

Has he actually made racist tweets or have you drank the propaganda koolaid the MSM has been serving?
As for the video? How is that racist? The womans policy sucks, just so happens she is black.
Maybe you are racist cause I doubt you would have posted that vid if they were talking about a white woman.
It is called PROPAGANDA.
edit on 31-7-2019 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join