It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democratic Party Becomes a Racist Institution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sure you did sparky
Sure thing
Different day
Different story

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

And as for Democrats being my fellow Americans, that line is getting further and further from the truth each passing day...

So what are you going to do about it? Are you of the opinion that a revolution is imminent? Some on this very thread support a civil war, are you going to join them? You can tell me, your anonymity is sacred!
edit on 31-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Their "coup" has already served its purpose, it was never about impeachment, it was about building a psychological "wall" between the people. Damn, has it worked like a charm! Those in power know how to steer the herd.

Just as I expected. I pointed out real world issues everyday Americans face and you completely dodged it because you have no argument. Have a good day!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

True that
Well posted

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yep, he sees it as a game while people that deal in the real world face these issues constantly. I sometimes wonder if he’s even a US citizen and is just trying to do the same thing he claims the media is doing.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Why should I give your thoughts any consideration when you fail to do the same with mine? You called me fake and a joke, that's a good way of starting a discussion. Lol.

I addressed your post about the Democrats pouring fuel on the fire, it's going just as designed. The point is to sow hate and animosity among the people and goddamn is it working like a charm. Divide and conquer, for some reason people have completely forgotten about that tactic. Oh well, history will continue repeating itself because people can't see past their own nose.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Meh
He slagged his own family here over trump
His being above the fray is only imaginary

Its a kayfabe
Ask him

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Sure you voted for Obama sparky. As if anyone could ever believe that lie.

edit on 7/31/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

And as for Democrats being my fellow Americans, that line is getting further and further from the truth each passing day...

So what are you going to do about it? Are you of the opinion that a revolution is imminent? Some on this very thread support a civil war, are you going to join them?

Oh look people!!!

Someone from the left attempting to goad someone into violence!

~shocked look~

If you bother to read any of my posting history, you will find that the thought of civil war in America is horrifying to me.

If it does happen however, I will protect my property, join the militia right up the road and defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

The domestic enemies would be people like you, probably.

Not someone who defends the Constitution (myself) but someone who attacks it (See: Democratic Party).

It's pretty simple really and I hope it will never happen.

But if it does?

You'll lose.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I did, the first time.

Then I found his policies sucked ass and started complaining about them.

Then I was a racist.

See why that might possibly frustrate someone?

You'll never be in danger of being in that position, of course...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

He promised to bring the troops home
My brother was deployed

I got suckered
Not the second time

Tho what you think does not concern me
You have no respect or respect for the truth

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Who called you a racist? Someone on TV? Lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Oh wow, I missed that one. Half of my family are liberals and I only hope the best for them. We may disagree politically but at least we all respect each other enough to hope the best for one another

Hell, I was once a liberal. Now I’m suddenly a racist to these radical leftists because I thought Trump had a common sense approach to improving the things I discussed in my first post to the enlightened.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Then I was a racist.

Who is actually calling you personally racist?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Yeah
It was sad
Really
If you break their ranks they will eat you alive

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I slagged my own family? I guess this is you claiming your family is perfect and you don't have any issues with any of them, again? I could have sworn I've been through this same talk with you on multiple occasions. You're literally the only person hanging on to that thread I made nearly a year ago. Time to let go, everyone else already has.

I guess since my mom did one thing that was annoying that means i hate her? Good logic you got there my friend, it makes a lot of sense to the stupid.

edit on 7/31/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The domestic enemies would be people like you, probably. Not someone who defends the Constitution (myself) but someone who attacks it (See: Democratic Party).

I too swore an oath to defend the Constitution when I joined the military. But now I'm your enemy because I have a different political view than you? And I'm not even a democrat. Proud Libertarian in fact and worked for Gov. Gary his first time out.

To me it seems as if the trump conservatives are the hateful ones, not the democrats; if this thread is to be held as evidence.

edit on 31-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You posted it for all to read.
Now you are mad because it was read?
Mkay

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You’ve already basically said you don’t give our posts any consideration. Remember you are above politics, so giving my posts consideration goes against every post you make in political threads.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks for your service.
You are not my enemy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join