It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democratic Party Becomes a Racist Institution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You are mistaken about the klan
You should stop
Its embarrassing

Seriously

No whats embarrassing is how you lot embrace ignorance like its set of big warm, pert, nude, tities

I was addressing a utterly BS claim that

The New Democratic Party, has become the most disingenuous, low brow, hate filled group of people the world has seen since Nazi Germany.

This claim is utter #e.

It is an appeal to the rightwing political leaning membership of this site, it is not a appeal to facts it is a BS statement when I refute it you want to start talking some crap about the KKK being run by the Dems or whatever other tripe you've been reading on Stormfront where as I am refuting a BS claim made to appeal to political opinion.

I am not talking about who started the KKK I am talking about a BS claim by another member who is writing because it appeals to the prevailing political opinion rather than having any factual reality.
edit on 31-7-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You brought the kkk
They WERE DEMS

Nice try to rewrite history
Just admit you were wrong
Its easy

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You told us you dont vote?
Lie much?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

You mean the game where we ignore things we don't want to acknowledge? Yes, I'm not very good at that game at all. I could learn a few things from you though.

No, I mean the game where you were entertaining for a minute but then I got bored because you're not really a challenge past round 2.

You're boring.

Sorry.

Care to say anything AT ALL about the OP though?

You know, Democrats be racist.

Any thoughts, original or otherwise?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh yeah, that's right, I don't vote. Well, good thing Romney ran for president 7 years ago otherwise i might look like a liar.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Oops
Craft better stories bra
Yours unravel easily

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Good to hear that we're still ignoring the obvious and constant hate around here. CNN would never admit to their hate either so you're not alone.

link   

We've been reading about the KKK and the Democratic party since shortly after the civil war.

And the claim you are so stirred up about is just true.

Care to rebut it with anything besides "Me MAD... gonna type some mad stuff!!!"

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Nickn3
The New Democratic Party, has become the most disingenuous, low brow, hate filled group of people the world has seen since Nazi Germany.

oh I don't know....ATS seems to have a fair share of hateful conservatives. Much like this click bait, fishing for stars and flags thread. Every post so far is full of hate; I don't expect it to change. Carry on....

Interesting.

Please point out the "hate-filled" posts on the thread so far?

Thanks in advance...

Oh, please...

The hatred for the democrats, your fellow Americans is so thick you can cut it with a knife and it permeates ATS like a virus. That's what this thread is about. And Trumps hate filled tweets are like scripture to the faithful to be constantly echoed.
edit on 31-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

Maybe they shouldn’t try and overthrow an elected president and undermine everything our country stands for. Maybe they should stop calling 65+ million voters racist because we liked Trumps economic policies more than the policies that continued 2 decades of recession, destroyed the housing market, destroyed our healthcare, and destroyed the job market. None of that is just on TV and is a real life situation everyday for a majority of the population.

They had a good laugh when they called us deplorables and racists, but don’t act like it’s just the media because all you need to do is where a MAGA hat to realize they put us all in danger with their rhetoric. A war is brewing and I don’t think either side is gonna like the results. Instead of waiting for 2020 to attempt to take back power through our election process, the Democrats decided to weaponized our intel agencies to stage a coup.

You should get a clue because your fake act as if you’re above politics while posting in every political thread is seen as one of the biggest jokes on this site.

edit on 31-7-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Good to hear that we're still ignoring the obvious and constant hate around here. CNN would never admit to their hate either so you're not alone.

So no thoughts on the OP either.

This is what I mean.

You're boring.

~shrug~

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Ah ok, so if I say I don't smoke cigarettes but I used to smoke 10 years ago that means I still smoke? Interesting. Does this have to do with the relativity of time or something? It must be very advanced stuff seeing as it makes no sense on the surface. Care to explain?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Your busted buster
Carry on

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

oh I don't know....ATS seems to have a fair share of hateful conservatives. Much like this click bait, fishing for stars and flags thread. Every post so far is full of hate; I don't expect it to change. Carry on....

Interesting.

Thanks in advance...

Oh, please...

The hatred for the democrats, your fellow Americans is so thick you can cut it with a knife and it permeates ATS like a virus. That's what this thread is about.

The thread is about racism and the Democratic party.

And as for Democrats being my fellow Americans, that line is getting further and further from the truth each passing day...

My fellow Americans would want what is best for ALL American citizens and the betterment of the country.

Which is certainly not what the Democratic party is about today.

edit on 31-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Interesting.

Thanks in advance...

The hatred for the democrats, your fellow Americans is so thick you can cut it with a knife and it permeates ATS like a virus. That's what this thread is about.

Exactly, its transcended left vs right and its gone tribal, there is a gang on ATS if you are not part of that gang then all of your opinions, posts, threads and research are BS, if you are not part of that gang you will be hounded on threads into submission. This is what is happening.

This is not the same as winning a debate its just shouting loudly.

This is why a BS post about the new dems being the most hate filled organisation since the Nazi party gets the most stars and when rebuked is defended.

Its not about the facts its about staying part of the gang.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Is it or is it not racist to discriminate against employees on the basis of their race?

It clearly is.

So while they call foul on Trump’s tweets, they implement racial hiring practices in their core institute.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Their "coup" has already served its purpose, it was never about impeachment, it was about building a psychological "wall" between the people. Damn, has it worked like a charm! Those in power know how to steer the herd.

link   

We've been reading about the KKK and the Democratic party since shortly after the civil war.

And the claim you are so stirred up about is just true.

Care to rebut it with anything besides "Me MAD... gonna type some mad stuff!!!"

I am not saying that the Democratic Party do not have a history with the KKK I am saying the the KKK is not the dems and that calling the Dems the most hateful organisation since the Nazi party is utter BS.

link   

Lol. I voted for Romney but you just can't accept it. Not sure why, I have no need to lie about the one and only time i ever voted.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Nope
I simply pointed out the issue with the kkk
I dont hate you
Im not in any gang

Sorry you see it that way

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join